Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well then…I'm screwed…so I conclude that
Hark's serial killer, because he got horse headed…
Inu and Exzachly are Mafia.

If I'm right and if the Serial killer and I both hit separate people…then it'd end in a final showdown. Duel: Townie Vs Serial Killer.

I feel lonely…and rather shocked I lasted this long.

Good luck ,happy hunting.

Posted at

Well then…I'm screwed…so I conclude that
Hark's serial killer, because he got horse headed…
Inu and Exzachly are Mafia.

If I'm right and if the Serial killer and I both hit separate people…then it'd end in a final showdown. Duel: Townie Vs Serial Killer.

I feel lonely…and rather shocked I lasted this long.

Yes, but you seem to think that both the godfather AND the other mafia can be killed in one night? Again, the babies laugh for me! I'm actually glad its out of the bag now. What with the boss telling me to do all that lying! I can't take it!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I suspected that you were against the townies. Whether you were Serial Killer or Mafia I wasn't sure of….but it is possible to get both the God Father and last mafia goon out. We just have to send in hits fast enough….which is probably already too late ):

Posted at

I suspected that you were against the townies. Whether you were Serial Killer or Mafia I wasn't sure of….but it is possible to get both the God Father and last mafia goon out. We just have to send in hits fast enough….which is probably already too late ):

Mafia, yes. Godfather…that's another story. He's pretty safe at the moment! :neenjah: And yes, it probably is a little late to send in a hit at this moment! I've already sent in my hit, i don't know about the boss though.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

\O/ I tried.

Posted at

\O/ I tried.

And i would like to point out, THATS WHY YOU DIED!!! >:) The boss didn't like you solving the clues. :p

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

None of you nice people would call a hit on me….would you?
I'm too pretty to die!
Inuyasha, you gave my comic a 4 one time, wasn't that harsh enough?

Posted at

I really wish I could have been part of the end. I may sound pompous by stating this but the mafia is at this point, largely thanks to my planing.

However there were couple of chinks in my plan. I failed to take into account the serial killer, I forgot that he was around and could kill twice per round. Thankfully the Godfather anticipated that and managed to assume that Hark was the likely serial killer which is why he got horsheaded.

Now he's defenseless for this night and the only person who can stand in our way is the townie.

The mafia has officially won.

P.S. GM election?

Posted at

Could I ask that everyone PLEASE, for heavens sake….

DON'T KILL ME!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I should point out though, I am clearly not mafia, due to the horses head, so if I am murdered, solve that clue and you will find a mafia or possibly a rather dopey serial killer.
While it is possible I am serial killer, my odds of guilt are lower now then everyone else so I should be every townies last choice.
So watch those clues tommorrow…

I would like to point out a couple of things. First, if you aren't the seiral killer or a mafia, then YOU ARE THE LAST TOWNIE STANDING!!! Second, one townie, one seiral killer, 2 mafia. We are killing 2 seperate ppl, and you only know that I am mafia, but don't know the other one, so you and the nonmafia are attacking blindly! It's a mafia win bro., AND A GREAT THANKS GOES TO PP FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE! *Removes hat and bows down* Rest in peace my friend. Your death shall be avenged…TONIGHT!!!

Posted at

I really wish I could have been part of the end. I may sound pompous by stating this but the mafia is at this point, largely thanks to my planing.

However there were couple of chinks in my plan. I failed to take into account the serial killer, I forgot that he was around and could kill twice per round. Thankfully the Godfather anticipated that and managed to assume that Hark was the likely serial killer which is why he got horsheaded.

Now he's defenseless for this night and the only person who can stand in our way is the townie.

The mafia has officially won.

P.S. GM election?

??? How's he defenceless? He got headed LAST round, so this round, it's worn off. The OTHER nonmafia on the other hand, you might not want to investigate that smell! lol

Posted at

None of you nice people would call a hit on me….would you?
I'm too pretty to die!
Inuyasha, you gave my comic a 4 one time, wasn't that harsh enough?

Hey, you earned that 4 fare and square! Still holding a grudge are we?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm working on a surprise for everyone. I hope you like it. It is pushing back the release of X, but I have been meaning to do this for a while.

Posted at

I'm working on a surprise for everyone. I hope you like it. It is pushing back the release of X, but I have been meaning to do this for a while.

0.0 What is it?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

0.0 What is it?
[spoiler]A SURPRISE[/spoiler]

Posted at

0.0 What is it?

/).- Oh, that's it, you're SO…DEAD!!! lol

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

0.0 What is it?

/).- Oh, that's it, you're SO…DEAD!!! lol
I'm already dead cause the godfather wouldn't accept my services. I would have been a good addition -.-

Posted at

I'm already dead cause the godfather wouldn't accept my services. I would have been a good addition -.-

Well then, your corpse is SO…DEAD!!!

Posted at

Inu you really shouldn't have rumbed it in. I mean you might be disappointed :/

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You don't want me as an enemy Inuyasha. Especially with me working on a surprise for everyone.

Posted at

You don't want me as an enemy Inuyasha. Especially with me working on a surprise for everyone.

She will OWN you! O.O

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

She will OWN you! O.O
Sit Boy.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I've been bored all day too, Niccea.

Spicing it up by watching Band of Brothers though! GREATEST SHOW EV-… okay let me stop before a certain someone takes a tomahawk to my head :D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I've been bored all day too, Niccea.

Spicing it up by watching Band of Brothers though! GREATEST SHOW EV-… okay let me stop before a certain someone takes a tomahawk to my head :D
I'm not bored. Just lazy. I got some homework and mafia X. But I got a bruised wrist…so…I'm putting off drawing as long as possible.

Posted at

It's neat to see that I've affected the town landscape that much. It now has a Town Founder statue (Black Kitty) and a church with a cemetery. One question though. Where's cutthroat alley? Ever since I coined it, it's been picket up by at least two other GM's so it should deserve a location.

P.S. GM election?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.