Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Crocty the Vet with a GUN! is DEAD
So everyone just let loose with their killing abilities, and this is what happened.
Well this is just great. Give everyone responsibilities, and this is what happens.

You all 'oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
Yeah how could all you do something so cruel. Also you did it last just so Crocty would get a the nar drags. Shameful, just shameful.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

so it has come to this, nobody belives me because of PP… probably because of my trigger happy tendacy you won't belive me, but I know better. Fine then, lynch me and then you'll see that PP is a mafia. In love and war there will always be casualties.

Also I killed AnthonyMercer, so don't bother solving that one mkay? :P

Posted at

Way to get people's support - admit to killing the one they're feeling sorry for! :P

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Way to get people's support - admit to killing the one they're feeling sorry for! :P

:P well if it helps at all, then I only went after you because you voted for PP, who BTW is a mad hatter with the detective kit

Posted at

Trying to sow confusion, are we Gullas?

Tell me then, since you claim to be a detective, why didn't you ask Monkey if Anthony was a mafia or not BEFORE attacking him, hmm?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Trying to sow confusion, are we Gullas?

Tell me then, since you claim to be a detective, why didn't you ask Monkey if Anthony was a mafia or not BEFORE attacking him, hmm?

well I just targeted the first person(except for you) who voted for you in the mayoral election. At least one of 'em must be a mafia 8D
Also if I'd asked about Mecer, I couldn't have pulled the trigger. Shoot first, ask questions later I say *smokes his pipe*

Posted at

Or they're hard working townies who are reasonable people and decided to put their trust in me but you knew that since they're not part of your team.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Gullas, I've got the shooting part down, but I can never think of any good questions.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Or they're hard working townies who are reasonable people and decided to put their trust in me but you knew that since they're not part of your team.

I am my own team *reloads*

Gullas, I've got the shooting part down, but I can never think of any good questions.

Well you've got the first part covered, I'll take care of your second part;)

Posted at

I did vote for you PP, but Gullas sure does sound convincing…

Posted at

Well Parker. Since you did vote for me, while Gullas was trying to discredit me, I can only assume that you're not mafia since the goal of the mafia was probably to prevent me from getting a seat up there. This game is allot faster and more risky so it's a reasonable move for them to make such a bold move like Gullas pulled. He was just unlucky that I actually turned out to be the detective and thus could counter his bluff.

Posted at

hmmm, well, all shall be revealed in this lynch…

I can only assume that you're not mafia
A safe assumption!

waff
waff
Posted at

*reads narrative* nuts *shakes his incorporeal fist at tfgm and crocty's ghost* I'll get you two sooner or later.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ok, so Rokulily's most likely the god father and Gullas is almost definitely guilty. ( FYI I am a Medic.)

Posted at

Crocty the Vet with a GUN! is DEAD
So everyone just let loose with their killing abilities, and this is what happened.
Well this is just great. Give everyone responsibilities, and this is what happens.

You all 'oughta be ashamed of yourselves.

That is what i said in the begining, but I know everyone wasn't going to listen. They wanted to kill! I didn't kill anyone btw. 8D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am just voting to lynch all politicians.
Never a bad plan, in this gameor real life!

Posted at

But Hark! If you do that, there will be no one left to declare double lynches. You know it's your favorite activity of the day since you can do twice as much finger pointing.

Posted at

Votes are updated. Polls will be closed a HALF A HOUR BEFORE 12:00GMT

ALSO SEND IN BOTH VOTES! ITS A DOUBLE LYNCH FOR A REASON!

Posted at

I think D dude was killed by none other than….ParkerFarker! It metions robots and so does Parker on his profile!
I don't nessisarily think he is mafia because of what inu pointed out

Posted at

I don't think we need to worry about Parker. What's important is that we lynch Gullas tonight.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

So its Gullas and….. whoever? With no way to tell who's mafia and who isn't I don't know what to do here. Who's everybody else voting for?

Posted at

So its Gullas and….. whoever? With no way to tell who's mafia and who isn't I don't know what to do here. Who's everybody else voting for?

Roku. She survived an attack when poth paramedics and vet died! That means she's either the godfather or a mafia/vet. Either way, she's evil!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Comrades, two long the so called 'Mayor' and his 'pardoner' have acted as tyrants! They use the aparatus of goverment to oppress you!
The gears of capitalism are oiled with the blood of the workers!

THE WORKERS REBELLION HAS COME, COMRADES!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.