Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

*throws his little red book in the face of the nearest parker farker*

Take that bourgeois pig! Long live tiny books! Oh yeah, and the revolution!

Posted at

The townies stood in awe at the carnage of the previous night. But like most things in Townston awe quickly turned to anger. The townies wanted revenge for all their fallen comrades. A few individuals took it upon themselves to solve the murders. Suspects were chosen the thrown out the window as lynch rage blinded them from evidence. The townies’ started to believe anyone of them could kill them. They all had guns, anything could happen. Townie after townie started pointing their guns at one another. Just when the town was about to become a bloodbath Product Placement stepped in. “People of Townston do not turn on one another. Turn on Gullas for he is mafia! There can only be one detective and you have all proven that you trust me. So GULLAS must have LIED to you,” He said in his most grand voice. The thought of being lied to infuriated the townies. Gullas had a rope around his neck before he could even respond to the charges. “Wait this is a double lynch! We need one more person! Ah you should do,” PP said as he pulled Roku up onto the lynch stage. “But I didn’t do anything,” she cried. “Yes my dear, but you are a threat to us,” PP whispered to Roku. Shock crossed her face as the trap door underneath her dropped and her life was ended. “Now as for you Gullas,” PP said as a since of menace descended upon the Town. “I LYNCHED YOU! I LYNCHED YOU! HAHAHA! I LYNCHED YOU!” he shouted at Gullas. “They well know with my death that you’re the…” Gullas never finished his statement as the trapdoor fell and he was no more.

Roku the Paranoid with the GUN! is dead.

Gullas the Detective with a GUN! is dead.

Day 2 is over Night 2 has Begun!

Posted at

Oh my! Gullas was the detective?

I guess that makes me…

Oh boy. I can't believe I pulled this off for this long. You guys are so toast now that I might as well come forward and gloat at you all.

I'll like to thank all those who voted for me and ran with me. All those who I openly supported and supported me back. I couldn't have done this without you. Now I'm gonna sit back here, comfortable behind my bodyguards while you go and have fun out there.

After all, you still do have a good chance of getting some of the other mafia members that are running around out there. Provided that they're out there. >:)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Soooo while I was distracted with PQ talk about what an interesting place Iceland is……..

PP was up to EVIL!

What are the odds?

The bodyguards should reveal themselves so we can all have at it and kill them, thus exposing the mayor to our wrath?
Just a thought….

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

You know what….I agree with hark. The bodyguards should reveal themselves and take a fall for the sake of the towns people! Or…you know at least kill each other.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

People are listening to my ideas? WOW! We must really be screwed!

Posted at

Comrades, two long the so called 'Mayor' and his 'pardoner' have acted as tyrants! They use the aparatus of goverment to oppress you!
The gears of capitalism are oiled with the blood of the workers!

THE WORKERS REBELLION HAS COME, COMRADES!

0.0 But then how did roku survive the attacks? :( Sorry to have gotten you killed. AND GULLAS WAS THE DETECTIVE ALL ALONG! OMG!!! Ok, so pp is obviously mafia. Hes prtected by both bodyguards still, so we have to lynch him. But wait! Salsa can cancle that lynch! Now, why would Salsa save a mafia? BECAUSE IS A MAFIA ALSO!!! Now think about it. I was running for mayor and was winning, but then who won? pp, and Salsa came in second! Now how come i lost when i had a good start? Because ppl changed votes at the last minute to salsa and pp! Now, pp has proven he's the fake detective, so salsa must also be mafia! Please stop killing ppl also! We cant tell who's mafia and whos not. And parker killed a mafia, proving he ISNT mafia. If someone attacks him, they will automaticly be labeled as mafia! Again, pleae don't attack ANYONE and then afterwards, we need to lynch salsa, wait, and then pp!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Inuyasha, we mainly need to know who the bodyguards are now.
If we can kill them off then we are still in this thing.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I don't know if killing the bodyguards is a good idea….

If we kill off the bodyguards and they turn out to both be townies (which seems likely, as PP probably knew he'd be exposed when Gullas died), then we kill PP and his bombs kill two more townies (we know PP is the mad bomber cause Gullas said so before his death), then the town is in pretty bad shape. Let's see… there are 6 townies and 3 mafia right now… With the bodyguards and the bombs it could be 2-3 by the end of the night…

Not to mention I'm sure the other mafia will make their attack tonight too. So bear in mind the mafia could win this tonight if we go this route.

I'm not trying to accuse harkovast or kitty or anything… I'm just sayin PP probably predicted we'd do this and planted his bombs accordingly.

Posted at

I don't know if killing the bodyguards is a good idea….

If we kill off the bodyguards and they turn out to both be townies (which seems likely, as PP probably knew he'd be exposed when Gullas died), then we kill PP and his bombs kill two more townies (we know PP is the mad bomber cause Gullas said so before his death), then the town is in pretty bad shape. Let's see… there are 6 townies and 3 mafia right now… With the bodyguards and the bombs it could be 2-3 by the end of the night…

Not to mention I'm sure the other mafia will make their attack tonight too. So bear in mind the mafia could win this tonight if we go this route.

I'm not trying to accuse harkovast or kitty or anything… I'm just sayin PP probably predicted we'd do this and planted his bombs accordingly.

I agree, If diabolical Product could pull off making the detective look like mafia and him look like the detective then he probably has some more tricks up his sleeve of EVIL! We should just target whoever tonight and hope we get some bodygaurds and mafia and then take it from there with lynches…

Posted at

Hey guys, how's it going?

Oh don't mind me. I'm just watching your progress.

Posted at

hmmmm… well we seem to be in a bit of a pickle don't we?

I don't think we need to worry about Parker. What's important is that we lynch Gullas tonight.

*sigh*, Product Placement said this because… I'm a bodyguard. I'm willing to become a martyr for the town! I thought I had a chance of escaping death this game, but now that the news is out, that PP is a damned mafia, I know I have to do my part. Kill me if it'll help, but just do one thing… remember me when I'm gone…

(I also killed Hakoshen, sorry)

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*sigh* -.-* I told you so… but PP played well, so what ever happens now is up to the townies…

Posted at

*sigh* -.-* I told you so… but PP played well, so what ever happens now is up to the townies…

For the last friggin time, i'm not an "e"! Or the mafia! lol. Sorry, i couldnt resist!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kill me if it'll help, but just do one thing… remember me when I'm gone…

Okay good, cuz I sent a hit for you hours ago.

*cough* Blame random.org

Posted at

You guys could always accept defeat and kill yourselfs. I gave you all the power to kill once per night. I didn't say you couldn't kill yourselfs ;D

If you do I'll get a chance at putting M*A*S*H's theme song on :D

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kill ourselves as in suicide?

If so…then can both bodyguards just /self. So we can get to PP? :D

Posted at

Sure :D

Posted at

0.0 I'd love to see that narration!

Town: We are here to kill pp! Move aside!

Bg's: But we can't! We arn't allowed to! It's against the codes of honor!

Town: So kill yourselves! That way, you can't be blamed for pps death.

Bg's: Oh, yeah, of course! *stab stab stab bang! bang! choke strangle*

Town: That was easy, CHARGE!!!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well then…I suggest that the bodyguards kill themselves….for the sake of the town. Then that leaves PP wide open!

Posted at

Well then…I suggest that the bodyguards kill themselves….for the sake of the town. Then that leaves PP wide open!
the other bodyguard should. I'm already dead.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

First off I am sorry about the fact that actually spearheaded the charge to lynch Gullas. Second I am the second medic and third I believe that Niccea is the other Bodyguard. PP asked me to protect her before telling to protect PF instead. I hope that she has been killed already because I already sent my hit for PP in. I know I have basically doomed myself, but that's the price of gullibility. If I survive the night I ask that you guys forgive me and help me take down the final two mafia as well as the serial killer. If you still see fit to kill me after tonight. Then all I ask is that you bring moar dakka.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

So Parker Farker is going to kill himself (what a trooper)
And apparantly we need to kill niccea as well, if salsa is to be trust (which he probably isn't, but still….)
So unless niccea says she intends to kill herself, we should target her.
Might I suggest them some tarrget her and a few of us target the mayor (since the events may happen in an order where the bodyguards are dead when their actions trigger).
I will target the mayor, if that is okay?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.