Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

The police stood at the front of Cutthroat Alley, not daring to go down. The other police car sped around to the back to stop Anthony. But he never came. Anthony Mercer was no where to be seen.
Dear Lord! The Lepus got him!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

The police stood at the front of Cutthroat Alley, not daring to go down. The other police car sped around to the back to stop Anthony. But he never came. Anthony Mercer was no where to be seen.
Dear Lord! The Lepus got him!

It is as we fear! We NEED the the holy hand grenade of antioch pronto to stop this menace from killing us all!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Holy crap! If I had realised bunnies were this scary, I would have changed that character to an Otter!

*hides in terror under the bed*

Posted at

It is as we fear! We NEED the the holy hand grenade of antioch pronto to stop this menace from killing us all!

TOO LATE! THEY'VE TASTED BLOOD NOW!

Posted at

All I can say is I rather fight off gaint bunnies than say gaint spiders, insects, grandmothers birds, bats, monkeys, gaints, harkovasts, squids, batmans.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

All I can say is I rather fight off gaint bunnies than say gaint spiders, insects, grandmothers birds, bats, monkeys, gaints, harkovasts, squids, batmans.
Giant squirrels?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ok here's the plan. PP go to my spaceport and take some people with you. In hangar 309##aoouh97560–0885hjhovygeohv-foo the is an experimental mobile base with enough fuel and supplies to go months without making life any harder. It also has some high-speed strike craft with munitions for thousands of sorties. Use them to strafe the bunnies and protect the mobile base. Kitty, ya know that button that's red and has the glass cover on it that says never, ever, ever, EVER touch? press it after PP has landed. While you guys do that I'll go get my tru- *suddenly realizes he is a ghost and can't do anything. Awwwwww DADGUMIT!!!!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

why don't we lure them into the volcano? I could use gaint carrot cakes and sweeny todd style meat pies(meat generous donated from gullas's shop of course) as bait.

Posted at

Ha Ha Haaaa.

I am the GM, so I can make whatever I want happen to the people of Townston.

Including invasion of the Lepus.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haa Haaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted at

why don't we lure them into the volcano? I could use gaint carrot cakes and sweeny todd style meat pies(meat generous donated from gullas's shop of course) as bait.
That just might be crazy enough to work. Almost as crazy as hooking the power supply to railway tracks and luring them over it.

And now you know the ending for that movie. ^^

Ha Ha Haaaa.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haa Haaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pfht. You're doing it wrong.

You need to take pointers from the pro:

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hey, random question. How do i make the pictures on my tag go places? Like the webpages they represent for instance?

Also we should get a trolley for town just in case of a giant lepus attack.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

helpful stuffs

Thank you! i'm not the best with that kinda stuff.

Posted at

Giant squirrels?
Well lets see, squirrels can climb, so yes.

@PP: So they stopped global hunger with all that fried lupus meat :D

@EVERYONE: Fightsplosion 5 Sign ups are still going on. Four spots left and there is already four mafia members in it. Lets get a few more and show them a bit of crazy only we can produce ;D

Posted at

@ PP: What…drug did they take to come up with that movie!?! Really??? That was a real movie?!? Holy crap!

@ Hark and PP: You guys have no idea how hard you two make me laugh at times! :P

Posted at

Random question: How does one make a banner for one's comic?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I kinda wanna join fightplosion…but I don't know…

Also…When you say banner, what exactly do you mean. Like where do you want it?

helpful stuffs

Thank you! i'm not the best with that kinda stuff.

Always glad to help

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Random question: How does one make a banner for one's comic?

< !–Comic Title Area–>

would this work? Add a pic to the image spot and place the code somewhere just above the < !–Top Navigation–>. remove spaces though.

Posted at

Hmm. I'm not dead. I wonder how that happened.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Giant squirrels?
Well lets see, squirrels can climb, so yes.

@PP: So they stopped global hunger with all that fried lupus meat :D

@EVERYONE: Fightsplosion 5 Sign ups are still going on. Four spots left and there is already four mafia members in it. Lets get a few more and show them a bit of crazy only we can produce ;D

While the concept seems interesting I honestly don't see myself progressing in it. I mean I can barely do my OWN comic these days (incidentally Niccea I'm going to have to pass on my part of the mafia comic). I've gotten 70 hours of overtime just in the past two months and counting.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I feel the same way…I'm going to try and knock out some of the mafia stuff I promised Niccea and PP this week but, damn, I'm slow. Work for me is so weird, there are rumors of tons of additional stuff coming our way, like a tidal wave, so everyone is nervous.

And, I hate being dead… I blame PF for not giving me a godmode role!!

While the concept seems interesting I honestly don't see myself progressing in it. I mean I can barely do my OWN comic these days (incidentally Niccea I'm going to have to pass on my part of the mafia comic). I've gotten 70 hours of overtime just in the past two months and counting.

Posted at

@ PP: What…drug did they take to come up with that movie!?! Really??? That was a real movie?!? Holy crap!
Yub. It's a honest to god real live movie. Saw it many years ago.

I've seen way too many movies for my own good. :(
@ Hark and PP: You guys have no idea how hard you two make me laugh at times! :P
You're welcome.
Also we should get a trolley for town just in case of a giant lepus attack.
Make sure that the tracks are located near a power station.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Okay, that movie is pretty damn funny, but check this out… I laughed my head off at this one… BLACK SHEEP (crazy gross)… this scene sets the tone for the movie…

PP, me too bro :)

Yub. It's a honest to god real live movie. Saw it many years ago.

I've seen way too many movies for my own good. :(

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Make sure that the tracks are located near a power station.

i kinda assumed that the town itself is a giant power station. Where else do we get enough power to run a space station, airport, and all the crazy side projects we all have in our basements?(thats right i know)

Posted at

Oh yeah… Black sheep. That's another movie similar to Night of the Lupus. I'm pretty sure that the guys behind that movie was influenced by the 1972 movie. Doesn't make it any less funny though.

i kinda assumed that the town itself is a giant power station. Where else do we get enough power to run a space station, airport, and all the crazy side projects we all have in our basements? (thats right i know)
WHO TOLD YOU!?! Eh.. I mean.. whatever are you talking about? :neenjah:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.