Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Make sure that the tracks are located near a power station.

i kinda assumed that the town itself is a giant power station. Where else do we get enough power to run a space station, airport, and all the crazy side projects we all have in our basements?(thats right i know)
I actually get my power from a trapped thunder god inside the cloud my Bookshop/magic shop/lab is located on. I'm pretty sure everyone else gets a mixture on energy from geothermic(valcano), a thin layor of salorcell nanobots that are on all the buildings of town, the windmills((Powered from all the explosions and the hot air from Hark help keeps them going too)) or the ghost hamster wheel we have.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Most of the power for the Spaceport comes from the prototype fusion reactor three miles below the lowest level of the workshops for the equipment. The hydrogen comes from remote cargo palettes that make regular trip to the fuel gathers in orbit and around various nebula.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

*Looks around thread*

What the…

Posted at

*Looks around thread*

What the…
My advice to you is to walk away, really slowly.

Posted at

HA…. and it helps prevent this...

*Snrk*…*turns red in the face*…*now turns purple*…*turns blue*…*veins begin to stick out of neck and forehead*…BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

So, looks like I'm going back to work at Gamestop, which means I'll have even LESS time to participate in games in the future. If this is my last game I'll be content knowing there was a discussion about spaceships powered by deodorant.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I actually tried that, too inefficient, but the crew didn't have to worry about running out of DO.

Posted at

Here's my moment to shine!

Sooo…we all made ourselves look like PP, and now he decided to be Jesus!?! lol Well, he was the alpha I suppose! Maybe this whole copy PP thing has gone to his head now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

We are all being Jesus now?
I call dibs on black Jesus!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

suspect that PP has alredy called the dips… at least in the top drawer..

Posted at

hmmm… dilema time.
I have to leave soon and I doubt I could write the nars in time. I will try, but if I can't I'll just post what happened, and then the narratives with clues when I get back.

NO MORE NIGHT ACTIONS!

Posted at

Night Four Narratives:

Randomdudeperson was retiring for the night. He was brushing his teeth with some new toothpaste he bought just recently, Sterateeth, and he was quite enjoying its taste. As he was pulling down the sheets to get into bed, he heard a car outside. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* bullets passed through the walls of his house. Random heard the car screech away and check himself for bullet holes. None, he was safe, and he would try to stay that way for the rest of the night.

[spoiler]Randomdudperson has been targeted by a drive-by, no clues[/spoiler]

Someone was targeted in a failed attack.

Posted at

Night Four Narratives:

Randomdudeperson was retiring for the night. He was brushing his teeth with some new toothpaste he bought just recently, Sterateeth, and he was quite enjoying its taste. As he was pulling down the sheets to get into bed, he heard a car outside. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* bullets passed through the walls of his house. Random heard the car screech away and check himself for bullet holes. None, he was safe, and he would try to stay that way for the rest of the night.

[spoiler]Randomdudperson has been targeted by a drive-by, no clues[/spoiler]

Someone was targeted in a failed attack.

Obviously, I was horse headed. Oh, and by the way, I don't brush my teeth. Not that often at least. I was eating pizza, hows that? lol

Posted at

We are all being Jesus now?
I call dibs on black Jesus!
That is Black Jesus. ^^

I guess all those deaths and ressurections are getting to me.

Ignore me. I'm just having temporary illusions of grandeur. It will pass.

And remember folks. I died for your sins.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The Bloods area bunch of whimps! They are barely even killing anybody!
Cowards!

In other news, Kitty 17 just completely redid the look of each page on Harkovast (because she is awesome.)
Please let me know what you think of the new look. I want to get some feedback on whether it looks okay or if it is too busy.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

In other news, Kitty 17 just completely redid the look of each page on Harkovast (because she is awesome.)
Please let me know what you think of the new look. I want to get some feedback on whether it looks okay or if it is too busy.

Woa, kitty sure knows how to make good web-look 0.o'

waff
waff
Posted at

nice kitty.

Posted at

alright, the narrative's gonna be a bit late, but only by 10 or so minutes.

Posted at

Day 5 Narrative:

Anthony Mercer was summoned by the mayor. He obliged, knowing what was going to happen, so he came prepared. As he was walking up the steps of Town Hall, 20 Bloods where walking behind him, guns loaded. He opened the front door and went to reception, his Bloods following him. They shot the receptionists with their silenced mac-10s. But the security heard the shots and they rushed to reception. They saw the Bloods and opened fire with their pistols, taking three down. But the Bloods retaliated and the security guards fell to the ground. More security guards ran to help and a large firefight ensued. Bullets where tearing up Town Hall. Anthony got three of his best gangsters and they ran through the fray. The security guards were astounded that they made it passed them. Anthony ran down the hallway looking for the mayor, Kitty17. They found her with 4 security guards. Outnumbered, Anthony and his goons were shot down. Blood was pouring out of the Bloods. As the firefight at the front door was ending, the security guards came out on top. These Bloods had been taken out, and so had their leader, Anthony Mercer.

[spoiler]Anthony Mercer, the Boss of the Bloods, has died[/spoiler]

Posted at

Btw. Would this be a good time for a GM election?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

It's been so quiet this game.

The only sound is the bodies…

hitting the floor.

waff
waff
Posted at

Btw. Would this be a good time for a GM election?
agreed

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.