Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted at

The Bloods area bunch of whimps! They are barely even killing anybody!
Cowards!

In other news, Kitty 17 just completely redid the look of each page on Harkovast (because she is awesome.)
Please let me know what you think of the new look. I want to get some feedback on whether it looks okay or if it is too busy.

Yes, it's quite nice. Very nice.

Posted at

Random question: How does one make a banner for one's comic?

< !–Comic Title Area–>

would this work? Add a pic to the image spot and place the code somewhere just above the < !–Top Navigation–>. remove spaces though.

0.o Um…? I'm lost! How exactly am I supposed to type that then? And how do I make it the picture that I want? I'm computer illiterate, so have patience with me!

@ Kitty - I want it at the bottom of my posts, just like everyone elses.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

0.o Um…? I'm lost! How exactly am I supposed to type that then? And how do I make it the picture that I want? I'm computer illiterate, so have patience with me!

@ Kitty - I want it at the bottom of my posts, just like everyone elses.

oh a banner in your sig, sorry i got 'em mixed up. I thought you wanted a banner on your comic page.

Posted at

0.0 Oh my goodness!!! Ok, I'm still trying to fix the size of my banner, so please hold on ppl! Hee Hee! And I'm actually just trying to promote my comic! HAHA! I bet that even Hark hasn't even thought of this! :p

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

0.0 Oh my goodness!!! Ok, I'm still trying to fix the size of my banner, so please hold on ppl! Hee Hee! And I'm actually just trying to promote my comic! HAHA! I bet that even Hark hasn't even thought of this! :p
While you are at it, it is "their" not "there."

Posted at

Actually it is They're, but yeah, ty for pointing that out! /).-

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

XD Well I was close. I'm known to spell "meat" instead of "meet" and what not. I try to make up for my many errors by helpfully trying to point out the errors in others.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

XD Well I was close. I'm known to spell "meat" instead of "meet" and what not. I try to make up for my many errors by helpfully trying to point out the errors in others.

Unrelated comment;

Since your avatar has a question mark, why not put your current avatar in there? Kind of a mirror within a mirror deal.

Also, I don't recognize the far right column at all save the superhero one.

Posted at

Unrelated comment;

Since your avatar has a question mark, why not put your current avatar in there? Kind of a mirror within a mirror deal.

0.0 Whoa! That's an awsome idea dude!

Also. YEAH!!! I fixed it! I now feel like I fit in. I have a comic, and a banner under each of my posts. Life is good! lol

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Actually. I did that. ^.^ It is part of an art work I did

Right column is my very first avatar here, a close up. And me wearing your "not suspicious at all" shirt. (The one with me riding in a box around Ochi's neck shooting rainbows at people.)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Ah, I recognize them now that I can see them more clearly.

Well, back to work :/

Posted at

Actually. I did that. ^.^ It is part of an art work I did

Right column is my very first avatar here, a close up. And me wearing your "not suspicious at all" shirt. (The one with me riding in a box around Ochi's neck shooting rainbows at people.)

I've always wondered about your avi. And now that I see over a dozen of these avis, I've just got to ask! Why did you choose to have animal ears? 0.o Also, what pics are the top right ones from?

Posted at

shit, sorry everyone, I haven't been able to get on a computer for a while. But I'm here now and the nars will be up in under 30 minutes.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

It is a very long story…to make it short. I was trying to draw an elf and I messed up the ears. I adapted and rolled with it. That just got to become a representation of me. It makes no sense.I have the originals hanging around but they are probably rather large.

The top right character is Niccea…I know it makes no sense. Um…it is a portrait of my avatar from Gaia.

Posted at

Ah. I can sleep peacefully now. I thank you for that. lol!

Posted at

Night Five Narratives:

A Molotov cocktail has been made.

A group of friends were having a few drinks at the pub. They were all fairly drunk at this stage and having a rowdy time. All but one, he was the designated driver. He was trying to have some fun with the others but he was not. After they’d agreed to go home, the friends got in the car and the man drove them home. After he’d dropped them all off he parked in his drive way. He went in the back door of his home after locking the car. He took his jacket off, put it over an arm chair, and turned the shower on. The water took about five minutes to become hot in Townston, so he left it on. He turned the television on and noticed the front door was open. He went over to it and looked outside. A blue sedan was parked outside. The man ran to his room. He was inside and turned around. Randomdudeperson was standing in the doorway to his room, gun in hand. The man charged him and knocked Random over, they struggled to get a hold of the gun that had fallen out of Random’s hand. Random got it back and immediately fired off 3 shots. One hit the man in the arm but he could barley feel it. He ran to the kitchen, open a draw, and pulled out duel mac-10s. Random ran out the door to finish the job. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* Random was killed in a shower of bullets. The man sat down. He put down his two Uzis and breathed a sigh of relief.

[spoiler]Randomdudperson, The Last Member of The Crips, is dead[/spoiler]

The Goons were the only remaining Crips now. And they looked for a new banner to fly under.

Posted at

Let's see…. avatars I used…

In no particular order:

And of course, the one I'm using today.

I normally stay with my standard one (the one with the sign) but I tend to switch to a different avatar for few days, before returning to the old one.

Posted at

ELECTION THREAD!

Product, than one with Diddy and Bjork is pretty funny, but long.
And I'll show you my avatar line up:

and I already have my next one planned out, I just gotta let the Pharoah settle

Posted at

Product, than one with Diddy and Bjork is pretty funny, but long.
And also unfortunately too big.

Every time I pick an avatar that's more then X KB (I forgot how high X is but I think it's around 50 KB ) Ozone ends up yelling at me so I have to switch that much sooner.

Posted at

Night Five Narratives:

A Molotov cocktail has been made.

A group of friends were having a few drinks at the pub. They were all fairly drunk at this stage and having a rowdy time. All but one, he was the designated driver. He was trying to have some fun with the others but he was not. After they’d agreed to go home, the friends got in the car and the man drove them home. After he’d dropped them all off he parked in his drive way. He went in the back door of his home after locking the car. He took his jacket off, put it over an arm chair, and turned the shower on. The water took about five minutes to become hot in Townston, so he left it on. He turned the television on and noticed the front door was open. He went over to it and looked outside. A blue sedan was parked outside. The man ran to his room. He was inside and turned around. Randomdudeperson was standing in the doorway to his room, gun in hand. The man charged him and knocked Random over, they struggled to get a hold of the gun that had fallen out of Random’s hand. Random got it back and immediately fired off 3 shots. One hit the man in the arm but he could barley feel it. He ran to the kitchen, open a draw, and pulled out duel mac-10s. Random ran out the door to finish the job. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* Random was killed in a shower of bullets. The man sat down. He put down his two Uzis and breathed a sigh of relief.

[spoiler]Randomdudperson, The Last Member of The Crips, is dead[/spoiler]

The Goons were the only remaining Crips now. And they looked for a new banner to fly under.

I wanted to kill the molotove maker! We where supposed to go out in an epic battle! NOOOOO!!!

Posted at

You knew who the molotov maker was? How come?

Posted at

You knew who the molotov maker was? How come?

Ok, I was working with Kitty once Hark was killed. I needed a boss, she needed a killer to replace the cop. However, one thing after another kept happening, and I never was any help! After Anthony died, I was told of two more targets she wanted dead. One HAD to be the molotov maker, and I suspected that I already had a bomb on me. I wanted to take out the last mafia of the bloods, and in turn, end up dieing myself, giving the townies the win. But alas, I'm dead, and the molotov maker is still on the loose.

And since I'm dead, I'm putting my avi back to normal now.

Posted at

My avatars: (I normally use the second one):

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.