Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Hark became pardoner? 0.o Oh great! /).- Get some fan art ready ppl! He's excepting bribes for pardons! :p lol

Posted at

Hark became pardoner? 0.o Oh great! /).- Get some fan art ready ppl! He's excepting bribes for pardons! :p lol
Someone didn't go to school today. I had to hang with Allen alone D:<

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Random- damn straight, home dog!
If ya dont want to catch a cap in yo ass when it comes time to lynch, you betterhave those bribes ready!
Booyah!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yeah, most of us tend to be polite. (note I said most not all) Just don't say "War Eagle" within earshot. The game was UA vs. Va Tech. It was a football game. UA won. (I knew what game it was even if you didn't) ;)

Yes, yes we are…

Funny story, related to your avatar… when I was at Dragoncon downtown Atlanta there was some important game (bball, football, not sure) and the Tide was one of the teams (the other was Virginia something I believe). We ate at one of the hotel restaurants and there was this huge group of UA people dressed in Tide shirts, hats, foam fingers, etc. yelling, laughing, and making fun of the crazy costumes that some of he dconers were wearing. I fully understand because some of the costumes ARE crazy (and funny as hell) but it was an interesting contrast to see the UA guys in their costumes making fun of the dconers in their costumes :D

Oh, and some of the nicest people I've met where a couple of groups of UA people that we chatted with at our hotel (wow, polite, friendly)…. so, Roll Tide!

we're all gonna die.

* hides in his bunker at the spaceport *

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Congrats on the win man… I figured UA had won because of all the cheering and how quiet the VT guys were (we had both at our hotel but it was civil).
I think UA was there last year so the Tide must continue to do well. I went to UT (Tenn, not TX) but get sick of all the orange. :D

Yeah, most of us tend to be polite. (note I said most not all) Just don't say "War Eagle" within earshot. The game was UA vs. Va Tech. It was a football game. UA won. (I knew what game it was even if you didn't) ;)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I went to UT (Tenn, not TX)

So I take it that you don't like Auburn or Florida?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

No and NO alhtough I do like LSU strangely (I have a good friend that a HUGE LSU fan, so I kind of have to be).

I went to UT (Tenn, not TX)

So I take it that you don't like Auburn or Florida?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

XP bleh I do not like LSU. too rowdy for the most part.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You are all talking about some weird American sport I don't understand!
Vigilante, take care of these two immediately!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'd like to request that people send me their roles. I can assure you that I am a trust worthy person and am 100% on the townie's side and I'd like to protect the right people.

Please and thank you.

I have class in about an hour so I won't be around for a bit…but the sooner people pq me the better.

Also, when is night over…Parker's time is a bit confusing.

Posted at

I like to ask that question myself. Day-/Night-break seems to take place around when I'm fast asleep.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I like to ask that question myself. Day;-/Night-break seems to take place around when I'm fast asleep.
He is confused on GMT time. It should 8:30 AM for him if I have it right yet.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well, that doesn't sound promising.

Things have been occurring while I'm stuck in a classroom…

Posted at

I have to say, it's awfully surreal to be seeing all those avatars, looking like mine.

I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have to say, it's awfully surreal to be seeing all those avatars, looking like mine.

Don't worry. We will change back to normal after the game. Right guys?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

No, in fact I'm switching mine to the one that PP is currently using… HA HA… I'll be PP Jr.

Posted at

Me and ma blood gonna cap yo ass!
Bring it!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

PP this is why I am dressed up as you!
Because we all look the same you wont know who to shoot so you are as likely to shoot yourself as me!
A brilliant plan if ever there was one!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well Niccea, as far as my avatar is concerned… it's pretty much in line with the story.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

It is now 12.30 …..so with Parker Farker as GM that means just 12 hours till we know whose dead.
(Won't be me! Got bodyguards! Oooh yeah!)

Posted at

PP this is why I am dressed up as you!
It's not enough to look like me, you have to learn to act like me. Therefore I will have to teach you about the importance of drugs.

I think something is wrong here :/
That's because you can't handle being like me.
It is now 12.30 …..so with Parker Farker as GM that means just 12 hours till we know whose dead.
O.o

That does it. I'm going to sleep.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.