Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

And Crocty saying I'm trustworthy makes him trustworthy, no matter how sarcastic he meant it :D
Yes, because I'm just as trustworthy as you are to the general public, thus we are both just as trustworthy as each other

crocty
crocty
Posted at

When does voting end? He started at a weird time.
I believe it ended 45 minutes ago, he said he'd stop accepting votes at 11pm…But…I dunno.
Which should mean that night starts in 25 minutes. @_@ But yeah it was a weird time…So…

Also, I may need to leave soon, y'all

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I have no idea… I haven't heard from PF… I sent him a pq to ask a question. Hope he's okay.

TFGM, sorry man, I was just repeating Crocty as a cheap shot during the politicing.

And you are one of the Blood? You and Hark… wow. :) I want a red scarf!

When does voting end? He started at a weird time.

Posted at

Oh would you look at that. The game's started.

I say that if the town is to have a snowballs chance it hell to win, they'd have to be super careful right now. With almost half of the players mafia, it's gonna be an uphill battle that we're gonna be fighting. Sure there's always the chance that the two sides are gonna be accidentally targeting each other but there's also twice the numbers of Godfathers trying to swindle their way in.

Posted at

Yeah Bloods is the bomb. Dig what I'm saying homez.

If I don't get elected, or become bodyguard I'm going to be secretly pulling for the Bloods. I mean whats crips have? Four members but thats besides the point.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Aghammer your avatar has a red shirt, and that is good enough to make you a blood in my book!

Aghammer, Hark and TFGM and the ultimate badass street gang from hell!
And we even have a secret member in reserve….

Posted at

Yeah, voting ends at 23:00 GMT. Then the narrative will be posted at 0:00 GMT. (This day has extended time for the elections)

Election Status '09

Kitty17(5) Winning
Pastel
Crocty
Aghammer
Niccea
Poster Bonus

Harkovast(4) Second
harkovast
Gullas
Randomdudeperson
Poster Bonus

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (3)
TFGM
Killerbob
Poster Bonus

Aghammer (2)
GarBonzo Bean
Kitty17
Hakoshen

Also, can the Ex-Gang Member PQ me… it seems I have misplaced him/her.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm voting for Aghammer. Because s/he likes Band of Brothers.

That's not based on any kind of fact, but whatever.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Salsa((For never doing anything towards him))

Shouldn't be I worrying about you killing me cause of Mafia XII?

Posted at

Alright, I just learned I have my times wrong and I'm about 5 and a half hours overdue for the narration so voting is closed. The narrative will be up within an hour.

I am going to change the time of the narrations and put it ahead 2 hours. so at 2:00 the narrations will go up. at 1:00 voting will stop.

Posted at

Salsa((For never doing anything towards him))

Shouldn't be I worrying about you killing me cause of Mafia XII?
Nah I get to kill you off everytime I GM :D Besides as far as I know you've never attacked me publicly or nightly.

Besides I'm a townie with no powers. No one will protect me so I will be died in the morning. Just know this…my dieing words are as follows, GO BLOODS!

Posted at

The town waited for the vote count to be finished. The man counting the ballots was sweating heavily; he’d never had this many eyes on him before. But he kept counting. And as he was counting, a thought struck him that made him sweat even more. He was sure that one of the gang’s members would be running in this election, and what if that member didn’t win? The man thought that, out of anger, the gang member might shoot him for giving the “wrong answer”. He was losing a lot of sweat. It wasn’t even that hot. But then he thought a reassuring thought; it wasn’t that likely that a gang member would be running. He could still survive this day.

A few minutes later the man finished counting the ballots. He rose from his little desk, pushed his glasses higher up his nose, and cleared his throat.

“The n-n-new m-mayor of T-townston is…

[spoiler]Kitty 17[/spoiler]

“and her p-p-pardoner is…

[spoiler]Harkovast”[/spoiler]

Kitty, you have the option to insta-lynch someone. If no move is made within an hour, Night 1 will begin.

Posted at

Night One has begun

I am now accepting night actions.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I kept trying to tell you that you had the times wrong. Not pqed because you addressed it. Do you got it down now? I believe is is 9:30 AM for you?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

PARDONER???

What do I look like?
TFGM?

This is an outrage!

You are asking me to help make people NOT die?

Oooooh! That goes against everything I believe in!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh well, it's been fun (sorta) :) I got a few votes… thanks Kitty, Bean and Harkoshen. Congrats Kitty and Vast!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Aghammer you didn't vote for me…but as pardoner I forgive you!

The only thing I kan't forgive is those stinkin' Krips!!!

Posted at

I kept trying to tell you that you had the times wrong. Not pqed because you addressed it. Do you got it down now? I believe is is 9:30 AM for you?

You said that about 2 hours ago I think, and it's 11:39 PM here, so that would've been correct but PM not AM.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The great thing is about winning an election is that I kant be killed till my body guards are dead.
Woohooo!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

we're all gonna die.

* hides in his bunker at the spaceport *

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yes, yes we are…

Funny story, related to your avatar… when I was at Dragoncon downtown Atlanta there was some important game (bball, football, not sure) and the Tide was one of the teams (the other was Virginia something I believe). We ate at one of the hotel restaurants and there was this huge group of UA people dressed in Tide shirts, hats, foam fingers, etc. yelling, laughing, and making fun of the crazy costumes that some of he dconers were wearing. I fully understand because some of the costumes ARE crazy (and funny as hell) but it was an interesting contrast to see the UA guys in their costumes making fun of the dconers in their costumes :D

Oh, and some of the nicest people I've met where a couple of groups of UA people that we chatted with at our hotel (wow, polite, friendly)…. so, Roll Tide!

we're all gonna die.

Posted at

we're all gonna die.

"No you won't!" Jumps in front of Salsa in bodyguard fanshion. Then someone stabs Salsa from behind. "FAIL!" Another stranger saids as he shots TFGM in the face.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh well, it's been fun (sorta) :) I got a few votes… thanks Kitty, Bean and Harkoshen. Congrats Kitty and Vast!
Oh ugh, weak.
If there was a freaking vote count I could've checked to see who was winning and changed my votes accordingly, but -_-

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I know it man… oh well, you gotta vote the cute, I understand :)

Oh ugh, weak.
If there was a freaking vote count I could've checked to see who was winning and changed my votes accordingly, but -_-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.