Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I apparantly have a fifty fifty chance of killing the duelist.
Ooooh the tension!
The Duelist.
I was the junior champion at the Camp Kickyourass:
The Duelist has survived many duels and knows how to survive them. Therefore he will effectively have 2 extra duel lives(total of 3 lives) when it comes to duels. Should the Duelist loose a match he will loose one of those duel lives instead of dying. The extra lives will not help him though, should somebody attack him at night.
It's more that you have 50/50 chance of surviving the fight. If you win, the duelist is still allowed to loose up to two more times before dying.

Unless of course, someone kills him during the night.

P.S. I just updated the election status.

Posted at

HEY! That's not right man, although I do appreciate the Star Trek reference…
That's weird, I have a role two games in a r- oh, right, I forgot… XD

Anyway, I changed my avatar. That guy is a… new character design? (And, despite being an almost featureless stick figure, he still manages to be less gender-ambiguous than any of Aghammer's avatars… XD)

Oh, sorry if I offended you. I assure you it was only meant to be a joke. The problem is I tend to show every emotion as "XD"… XD

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I laughed man… although as a punk, now I have to hunt you down :) Oi! Unless you are the one dueling with Hark… in which case, good luck!!

HEY! That's not right man, although I do appreciate the Star Trek reference…
That's weird, I have a role two games in a r- oh, right, I forgot… XD

Anyway, I changed my avatar. That guy is a… new character design? (And, despite being an almost featureless stick figure, he still manages to be less gender-ambiguous than any of Aghammer's avatars… XD)

Oh, sorry if I offended you. I assure you it was only meant to be a joke. The problem is I tend to show every emotion as "XD"… XD

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

sorry I'm late with my poster!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Rokulily- That is a very lovable poster…but I am still waiting for your last bribe, so I am sticking with my main man sea cow, even though I seem to be alone in this whacky mission.

PP- Well can I at last kick his ass really badly and make him cry?

Aghammer- Is that avatar what you look like in real life? It IS pretty much what I was imagining.

Posted at

Garbonzo better not be pulling a number on us.
No numbers here! I speak the truth! If anyone wants to check my role go ahead, but I AM the vig…so I would appreciate getting elected so I don't die the first night.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

poster

Oh gosh that's cute >.<

Posted at

We shall see…

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Completely, except that I let my mohawk grow out a little and colored the ends purple… listening to a little sex pistols at the moment!

And yeah, kick his ass! If you need some help, let me know, I got my bat!

Rokulily- That is a very lovable poster…but I am still waiting for your last bribe, so I am sticking with my main man sea cow, even though I seem to be alone in this whacky mission.

Aghammer- Is that avatar what you look like in real life? It IS pretty much what I was imagining.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Sea_Cow (1)
harkovast

Gee willickers.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Meh.You can trust that I won't betray the town…but honestly, with Garbonzo claiming to be the vig early, she is a sitting duck.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I don't want to betray the town either, but I always try to kill someone before I end up being killed by my own machinations first. The two are strangely almost always related.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

well i hope the paramedics do their job in that case.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I'm sticking with Niccea. It's not often in mafia games that we have somebody we can trust.

Posted at

Boy, I finished that narration ages ago. It's been sitting here on my desktop, looking all lonely and sad.

Anyways. The day is over in less then an hour. This is your last chance for a surprise vote change and/or campaigning/bribing.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

can i be mayor please?

pretty please?

Also, if you haven't done it yet please send your roles to niccea. Unless youre like Hark and have no clue who you are. May you find yourself Hark and good luck in your duel!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

:O

Is it too late for me to still get in? :(
…. Yeah… it's ok. I messed around with the roles enough (and made couple of players pissed) and I think that your role has been sufficiently randomized so that you're an unknown variable.

This is your second time that you're late for a game and that has just earned you a title buddy.
Hey, the first time was PF's fault for not noticing me on the signup sheet!

Posted at

O.o

That was… adorable.

I'd give you an extra poster vote if it wouldn't piss of the other players.
Hey, the first time was PF's fault for not noticing me on the signup sheet!
Oh, right. Well… if you don't like the title, I'll remove it for you. Just let me know.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh gosh. That really is adorable.

Posted at

No far! Roku is near by a scanner :D

PARDONER WITHDRAWLS! and I don't want to die first night :(

Posted at

In other news.

Rokulily (5 - In lead for mayor)
Poster bonus
rokulily
ParkerFarker
pastel
Hakoshen

Niccea (5 - In lead for pardoner)
gullas
Salsa
D_Dude
Aghammer
Sea_Cow

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (5)
Poster Bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
harkovast
therealtj

CarBonzo Bean (2)
Niccea
kitty17

Looks like a very close three way tie here. Due to the "first to reach, wins" rule, Rokulily and Niccea are due to win with TFGM close behind.

10 minutes til I close the polls… eh… wha…

PARDONER WITHDRAWLS!

So much for little excitement.

Posted at

I will give fan art for Parondnership :D

Will I have to go now. If I win love ya all. If I lose kill you all cause I'm neutral ;D

Posted at

Well TFGM, by my voting for Roku you are not going to be mayor and if I voted for you you would be mayor so therefore you should give me fan art because I gave you a better chance at being pardoner.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Does TFGM even have a special role we can count on?

Oh neutral…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.