Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
Don't be rude. I'm not calling you names. Might as well tell you the same for taking my rant that seriously.
I'll be as emo as I want. Look at my avi it practicly screams "emo!"

And a townies is not a believable role?
When has it ever been?
It's only a none believable role when there are criminals around that can hide amongst them. "The whole no townie for mayor" law was concieved because the Godfather kept sneaking into office by pretending to be a townie. There are no hidden roles in this game. The Van Helsing can figure out anyone who's trying to run under false pretenses. And since you're voting to get a zed into office, I sincerely doubt that it's one of your concerns anyways.
Yes but! People have ran as "Townie" before just so the role finder wounldn't check them. There is always that risk of you saying, "Hey I'm a townie a real townie. The Van can always check me and waste a look to find out I'm a townie since there is no hidden roles." but you still being a monster hoping the Van believes you and will not check. Thus Townie is not a believable role.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Look at those dirty D_dude voters! A veritable axis of evil!

Well at least they are not Furries. I think…

Posted at

Yes but! People have ran as "Townie" before just so the role finder wounldn't check them. There is always that risk of you saying, "Hey I'm a townie a real townie. The Van can always check me and waste a look to find out I'm a townie since there is no hidden roles." but you still being a monster hoping the Van believes you and will not check. Thus Townie is not a believable role.

I'd welcome it if Van Helsing would check me out to confirm that I'm innocent. I don't consider it a wasted action. It was only wasteful back when the title "townie" could mean "no, actually I'm the godfather". If Van Helsing would check up on either me or D_Dude, confirm mine or his innocence, get in touch and forge an alliance to help either of us get the Mayor's seat so that Gullas would end up being lynched, I'd call it a very productive use of the role check power.

Posted at

I'd welcome it if Van Helsing would check me out to confirm that I'm innocent. I don't consider it a wasted action. It was only wasteful back when the title "townie" could mean "no, actually I'm the godfather". If Van Helsing would check up on either me or D_Dude, confirm mine or his innocence, get in touch and forge an alliance to help either of us get the Mayor's seat so that Gullas would end up being lynched, I'd call it a very productive use of the role check power.
OR he could check Gullas if he is monster we he can tell us and we elect him/her and kill gullas or if gullas is isn't a monster he can forge an alliance with Gullas.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

In order to gain more votes and hopefully defeat gullas I will now reveal my role!

I am… DUN DUN DUN a Scary Movie Fan.
So yeah… Vote for me, people.

Posted at

Nah… I prefer insta-lynching him instead.

Edit. All right, looks like D_Dude tromped my role. I still want to get into office though.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I would like to make a request.
Everyone voting for Gullas is clearly wanting to be turned by Gullas, correct?

therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Mr Werewolf and vampire, please turn these people. If not, simply kill them. They're either going to have to betray Gullas (Which will be fucking hilarious) or be Gullas' servants, and be killed by you.

I'm not aiding you two, I'm merely hindering Gullas.

<3 Tschus~

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Well since tommorrow is a school day, I will have to go to bed soon. I trust that my loyal supporters will carry on my campaign in my absense. (hah)

Also I have already sent in the instalynch, so if I win gullas is going down.

Good night

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Mr Werewolf and vampire, please turn these people. If not, simply kill them. They're either going to have to betray Gullas (Which will be fucking hilarious) or be Gullas' servants, and be killed by you.

<3 Tschus~
Please, we all know you're the vampire.

Posted at

At least he's no zombie.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob

<3 Tschus~
Please, we all know you're the vampire.
If i was the vampire I'd admit it, so you can all be free of those stupid glowing vampires. :|

Posted at

PP, I would've voted for you, but it looks like you're not getting any votes, so tbh it would be a bit of a waste. Therefore, I am voting for D_Dude.

Posted at

I'm voting for Ddude, making the poles even. However, since Gullas got to 6 first, he'll win. If only we can get just one more person to vote for Gullas!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|

Posted at

Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|
What is this? People have the attention span of a fish?
A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?
Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…
Also, those who are sweating over the tie between Gullas and D_Dude can calm down. I switched my vote over to D_Dude a long time ago. Roku simply hasn't updated the statues yet.

Posted at

Ah 'tis the perils of being the new guy. Allot of stuff can happen here in a very short time, thus overwhelming those who haven't caught up.

Long story made short: You want to vote for me.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

the wonderful world of mafia can move fast at times, while others it'll inch on by. But for the most part it is very entertaining!

The votes so far:

Product Placement
poster bonus
therealtj
Product Placement

Gullas
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
kitty17

seventy2
poster bonus

Posted at

Product Placement
therealtj

crocty
crocty
Posted at

People have the attention span of a fish?

I do beg your pardon?

Posted at

It's just that I had to explain why townies should not be treated with suspicion in this game twice already.

Then I asked Rokulily if an insta-lynched pardoner meant that the runner up would get the pardoner seat instead. She said yes. My following post discussed a strategy to get either me or D_Dude into the mayors seat so that we could insta-lynch Gullas and help the other one take his place. Naturally that post of mine was completely ignored as well.

Sorry for the harsh words. It was uncalled for. It's just that I make the effort of reading everyone's post in this game and I find it annoying when someone asks stuff that I've already covered. Especially if it was only 1 or 2 pages ago. This campaign's been very frustrating for me and then monkey called me an Emo. Being called an Emo from self confessed Emo is a pretty big insult. :(

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

screw you guys, i'm throwing my hat into the ring.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sorry for the harsh words. It was uncalled for. It's just that I make the effort of reading everyone's post in this game and I find it annoying when someone asks stuff that I've already covered. Especially if it was only 1 or 2 pages ago. This campaign's been very frustrating for me and then monkey called me an Emo. Being called an Emo from self confessed Emo is a pretty big insult. :(
Yeah sorry, got homework to be doing, so I was skimming the thread.

However, the picture was merely a reference to this:

gullas
gullas
Posted at

the wonderful world of mafia can move fast at times, while others it'll inch on by. But for the most part it is very entertaining!

The votes so far:

Product Placement
poster bonus
therealtj
Product Placement

Gullas
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
kitty17

seventy2
poster bonus

I can't belive it! Is my "OH, I am a bad guy and please vote for me" act working and I'm getting the pardoner? I mean, woa :D man if I'd only known before hand. I'm gona keep that act up! I'm still the friggin Zombie so all ya townies should vote fo'ya fellow Zombeeee or as I like to call it, the North-west-east side of the Town square, aaaaait?

Posted at

GAAAAAAAAASP!

You thieving thief!

Ali G was my bit!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.