Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Real old. It was my first avatar. (Third really, but the other two were not made by me.)

In honor of this I too will use my first avatar.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Dudes, cool avatars! Wish I had one that was my first one that everyone has forgotten but me, but alas this IS my first one. And before this post, I had 101 posts made…Fallout 3 reference. Such an awesome game, such awesome game players, and such an awesome website. And the most awesomeness of it all, is that there will always be Chuck Norris.

Posted at

Well, I suppose that I could also change my avi back to my original, back when I was InuYasha_Rules! :p

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am bringing back my original avatar.

And there it is, in all its glory.

Damn, I look goooood!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

well, couldn't save my original avatars when my old laptop crashed, so I guess this one will have to do. Also, Bobby looks a little bit more happy in this one than the old one ;P

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i don't remember what my first avatar was…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Then this can be your first one, as far back as you can remember.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Dude, you had that one that was a pencil sketch, remember?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Dude, you had that one that was a pencil sketch, remember?

actually hold on….i think i remember…

here we go…

actually the first one was the full size, and ozone told me to make this one…it's smaller and faster.

Posted at

I've been here a year (rhyme) and changed my avatar about…50 times or so? Don't keep track. One of the first non computer ones must have been the squid I made and dyed green. First good thing I ever did with computers and drawn out stuff by hand. Maybe the only good thing I've ever done… Other than this av which needs some editing b/c there's little bits that are screwed up. Will do after this mafia game.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Seventy-Two, is that a new one or an old one? And where is PP?

Posted at

Product Placement is right here. Sorry for the delay on top of the delay. I had a super busy day and should be going to sleep right now, judging by the day that's ahead of me. Nevertheless, I'm sitting down to start tonights narration, RIGHT NOW. You can expect it in about 30min-1hour.

P.S. I'm still using my original avatar except that I always put on this mafia avatar when I'm GMing.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Awesome! The narration is almost here! Man, this is gunna be good.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

If you ever were wondering, "Hey, what is the best hat ever?" then I have the answer. The fedora. The fedora is the best hat ever. Enough said. Well, the cowboy hat is pretty cool too. In fact, lots of hats are awesome, but I really like the fedora. Also, ha! I still can't believe the ball hat dude had wasted a box! Still funny…

Posted at

Narration:

same had a feeling this was gonna be a bad night. Not only was the vigilante after him, he had now found a horsehead in his bed. These were good enough signs for him to skip town. By the time dawn would break, he would be out of this place, playing black jack in Vegas. After packing his bags and putting on his lucky hat, same was ready to go.
Excited about taking a break from the hassle of this town he opened the front door and stepped out of his house.
"Going somewhere?" said the forced, deep voice.
"Crap! How did you find me?" asked same, shocked.
"Phonebook" replied the vigilante.
"Nuts. I should have stayed unlisted" said same annoyed.
"Well I'm sure that wouldn't have hindered someone as awesome as me." joked the vigilante as he ended the life of his opponent.

[spoiler]Same the Hitman is dead.[/spoiler]

The paramedic dozed off for a minute after a relatively boring night.

Elsewhere sits a box, representing a fateful choice. The button within remains unpressed but will that still be the case by the next sunset?

Night 4 is over.

Day 5 has begun.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

So just one hitman, the godfather and the Pyscho guy, Awesome, I might actually live for two games. *does happydance*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Actually Salsa, It is only the Godfather and the Man with the Bowler hat left. And we have left on our side: A veteran, a bodyguard, a regulator, a good doctor (still a tad angry about ruffling through my medical supplies though, but I think Red might be angrier. Whoever this Doc is, might want to fess up to stealing after the game is over, then hide a few weeks. Nothing is scarier than an angry female teenager that has survived the wastes. I'm telling you, you will definitely want to run and hide!), and a honorable citizen. So there are the stats if you were wondering.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

my current one is the first one i used under my current name.

————–

ha! it seems same and the godfather were working together!

it seems that if were to believe hark is the veteran, than rokuliy or LEET are the godfather….

I VOTE ROKULILY AS GODFATHER.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

so really only one to go, since the ballhat man can be on either side!

oh, were doing the first avatars thing now? This was back in the day when i was the new kid and looked like it.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey Lily, good for your first avatar! And at the very least it's better than mine, but then again mine isn't really that good. But still, I think we are forgetting something important! And yes, it may have something to do with hats…Fedoras rule! But seriously, nice avatar.

Posted at

ITS ABOUT TIME SAME IS DEAD!!! I can now die in peace. Oh, and since we're getting close to finishing this…

Product Placement is right here. Sorry for the delay on top of the delay. I had a super busy day and should be going to sleep right now, judging by the day that's ahead of me.

I dropped out of winning for this?!?! PPl, just remember THIS once this game is done and i run once again with my AWSOME game! 8D Yes, I've started a smear campaign, AGAINST SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN RUN FOR GM NEXT GAME ANYWAY! I'm just that awsome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.