Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

B-but I have a laser that can do that to their whole head.

*wibbles*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

*sigh*… fine. But only on the damned, understand? No using it outside of executions (At least for now) or i would never hear the end of it from the boss.

Posted at

Don't give up Mett!

Posted at

Narration:

Dian: "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our brand new hit show: Will it fry? Our next contestant is none other then Randomdudeperson and he sure is in for quite the shock, isn't he Stan?"
Stan: "He sure is Dian. Random here is hooked up to the new superflash lighting rod from of the 'I dare you to hit me'â„¢ line. These industrial strength lightning magnets are guarantied to send 1.21 gigawatts flying through Random's body. Now the question on everyones mind of course is…"
The audience: "Will it fry?"

Everyone held their breath for a moment as they watched the struggling villager on the massive 8 foot pole that was sticking from the town center. Eventually though the need for air caused many to resume that activity again and people started to wander why nothing had happened.

"Hmm… Might it have something to do with there being a clear sky?" asked Rokulily as she eyed the sky above.
"Dammit man. And it was such a good idea." cursed Harkovast and fired the new announcers.

[spoiler]Diane and Stan, the game show announcers have been fired![/spoiler]

"Oh well. Can't waste a good lynch since it's all set up." continued Hark as he set the lightning rod on fire.

[spoiler]Randomdudeperson the Bodyguard has been "fired"![/spoiler]

A box with a button, remained unpressed and as the sun set it faded from the kitchen table leaving only a small pile of black soot.

In other news. The Godfather has cocker his gun and taken to the streets.

Day 5 is over.

Night 5 has begun.

I work at McD's. I'm already fried! :p This was HILARIOUS!!! lol!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Random it WAS funny!
If ya gotta die, you might as well be tied to a burning lightning rod!

Posted at

lol!
Glad you liked your method of execution.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You might think that perhaps voting for me was a bad idea, but before you condem me, why don't we take a look at what the other guy was offering!

So there you go, I am a better leader then Jesus.
Any questions?

Posted at

lol!
Glad you liked your method of execution.

It was very creative bro. Will it fry? :p

@ Hark: Thats screwed up! lol

Posted at

You might think that perhaps voting for me was a bad idea, but before you condem me, why don't we take a look at what the other guy was offering!
Never did trust him.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I need some customer feedback, to adjust. How does everybody enjoy the diner?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Never did trust him.

wait a sec! aren't YOU sexy jesus PP? or sexy jesus different than jesus by the addition of sexiness? and if so then don't we have TWO jesuses that have/are running around in which case wouldn't this be like the second coming? but if sexy jesus IS different than jesus then would there be a seperate sexier second coming? and if that IS the case how would it be different from the regular non-sexy second coming? does the world just end twice- one for the sexy people then again for everybody else? and why don't you trust yourself? is sexy jesus a lie?! and if sexy jesus is a lie then are YOU a lie? and if you're a lie isn't this whole GAME a lie?!

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

Posted at

Allow me to explain.

Jesus.

Sexy Jesus.

That propaganda video was explaining how distrustful and immoral Jesus was and why we shouldn't trust that bleeding heart liberal. Sexy Jesus just tells it the way it is and he can do it while looking good.

Posted at

Narration:

On top of the bell tower stood a shadowy figure. His dark cape flapped in the wind as he eyed the streets bellow him. For the past few nights he had hunted down the mafia members that terrorized the streets. Only one remained. The most dangerous one. It was time to end this.

The godfather had lost his followers and it was all thanks to that meddlesome vigilante. There was no doubt in anyones mind that his anger was directed at that blasted dogooder. He wanted revenge and he wanted it bad. He would not stop until either one of them was dead.

Nobody else dared to go out this night. Not even the paramedic. Only one person was brave enough to peek outside and that was only long enough to leave a package by somebodies doorstep. The town would belong to these two hunters tonight.

The shadows seemed to move around the streets as the vigilante traversed the town. His elite skills made him blend so well with them that it was hard to decipher where he stopped and the shade began. He was the night.

With a small set of knifes under the coat and two pistols strapped to his belt, the godfather picked up his machine gun and donned his Homburg hat. He was an expert manipulator and a master of propaganda. Now everyone would see how could he'd be in a fight.

It was dark tonight. A new moon provided very little illumination and the streetlamps struggled to keep the darkness at bay.
The vigilante stopped outside an office building. He had heard that the mafia did all of its planing in there. He walked up to the door with a certain strut and prepared to open the door.
Suddenly he hesitated as he realized he was being watched. He dodged to the side as the door disintegrated in a hail of bullets.
As the godfather emptied the clip on the door, he threw himself through what remained of it and pursued the crimefighter with pistols in each hand.
The vigilante did not take kindly to the prospect of being followed while he jumped on a trashcan and freeran up the wall, while tossing a smoke bomb at the mobster.
The godfather shielded himself from the small explosion, careful not to inhale the fumes. Desperate to gain his senses again, he sidestepped to the left, trying to get out of the smoke. He could hear tiny daggers hitting the spot where he had just stood and one of those sharpened projectiles managed to hit his arm, causing him to drop one of his gun.
Not bothering to look for his firearm the Godfather ran into an ally to get out of the unfavorable situation. Looking up he could notice as the vigilante jumped across the surrounding rooftops as he followed him.

The vigilante attempted to throw more smoke bombs in front of the criminal but each time he did the mobster would jump into a different side street. They were almost out of the central area, where the houses stood this close to each other and he noticed that the mobster was trying to reach the lake. If he though he could run away, he'd be sadly mistaken.

With the vigilante hot in pursuit, the Godfather took any chance he could to fire his gun at his general direction, hoping for a hit. It's hard to aim well when you're running for your life and he soon found his last gun empty of rounds. It didn't matter, he was almost there.

The Godfather rushed up the front steps and stormed into a house that was overlooking the lake. There was no more running. No more hiding. He was trapped now.
The vigilante tumbled through the front door, ready to face his enemy but found no surprise traps waiting for him. Standing up he walked into the main living room and found the godfather standing in front of the large balcony window, trying to look composed as he caught his breath.
"Looks like I've got you now. Running to your home isn't gonna help you the least."
As if he had expected this answer, the godfather couldn't help himself from smiling now and said: "Doesn't look like you've done your homework this time."
"What do you mean?" asked the vigilante.
"This isn't my home." replied the Godfather as he pressed the remote control in his hand. "It belonged to Gullas"
The home of the mad bomber exploded in a fireball as a shape of a man could be seen being flung out through the balcony window. The lake bed below broke the fall of the mobster and the cold water woke him out of his shock. As the godfather crawled out of the water, he stopped to check for damage. His ears were ringing something awful and his hair and eyebrows were pretty singed but otherwise he was fine. The flame proofed suit he had worn did a good job protecting him from the blast. He looked at the burning building and smiled an evil grin.
"I'll admit that you were a worthy opponent but despite what you have accomplished, this town shall be mine." he said and walked into the night.

[spoiler]I Am The 1337 Master the God Damn Batman and Vigilante is dead.[/spoiler]

A curious villager decided to press a button tonight. By the next sunset, a dark transaction will take place.

Night 5 is over

Day 6 has begun.

Posted at

um…shit…

Well that sucked. At least I was right on with every one of my targets. Including this one. But now the townies will more than likely lose. There's no killing roles other than getting the box.

And whoever pressed the buttonis someone the goddamn batman has to destroy next game. GOT IT?

Well time to join the zombies here…Mettaur…

Thanks for making me your hero,
-The 1337 Master

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey dude, welcome to heaven! Don't worry, you went out a true hero, you will be missed. And the rest of Townston, good luck, and godspeed.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

wait…if the mayor can't die….that leaves me and mattboy!

MATTBOY, VOTE FOR HARKOVAST….

Posted at

At least I was right on with every one of my targets.
Hence why I gave you that title. I think you're the most successful vigilante to date.

Thanks for making me your hero,
You're welcome.

P.S. This is becoming quite the bloody adventure. The casualty rate in this game is atrocious.

Posted at

Hell is where I go. So I can torture the dead duckers.

-the Dead 1337 Master

PS: Most of it was guess and pray and the other stuff was seeing that they aren't posting that much as they usually do which is usually a dead giveaway. Then I did solve a few clues…four (exaggeration)…one of them being my own…
PS2: Hey, I got a title!…maybe? Anyone like it? I do!
PS: YES! I can be remembered for something in mafia history!!! I am worth something to this game. :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

At least I was right on with every one of my targets.
Hence why I gave you that title. I think you're the most successful vigilante to date.

Actually. As Poisidon in Garbonzo's game, I only killed Titans

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

crap. i honestly have no idea who's who. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. how did i make it this far?

i'm voting with the majority unless it's for mattboy.

Posted at

Well here's the thing seventy plus two, I know what everyone's role is.
[EDIT: a saying revealing info was here but I got rid of it because it could determine the game]

Yes, Niccea, but this is me we're talking about. The me who rarely accomplishes anything. I'm gonna revel in this glory. :)

Well thanks everyone for a really good game.

-the dead 1337 master

PS: Finally became dead and now I have changed my avatar. :)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Indeed, pointy hats are awesome! But hey, if you rather go to hell, I won't stop you. Enjoy the warmth! Oh, and congrats on the title, you really did do a great job. You deserve it buddy.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i believe i made my point with how awesome hats are in general, so we are clearly in agreement.

i don't know, for some reason i always thought thought that ochi was the 'god damn batman'… but l33t DOES deserve some kind of title for being an amazing vigilante…

hahahaha, 'god damn batman jr'.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

^.^ Ochi did dress her Tyrano avi into a bat suit and made it say "I'm the god damn batman". But it was gullas that was the original god damn batman, Product Placement and gave him his title

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.