Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Huzzah! I had my first pedicure. Don't laugh at me. I've never pampered myself before.

there should be no laughing- it is good to get pamper every now an' then! i did that nail thing once though… i ruined mine in under a minute from walking out of the salon. i hope better results for your nails!

also also! i said i'd do it and since no one asked for picture help or posted their own poster then i am now offically running!

please vote for me! or post campaign pictures! thank you!!

and now i'm going to be away from my scanner for a bit so i can't help anyone with pictures until i return to it again…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I didn't intend to run, but TFGM voted for me and I got inspired, so here is my campaign poster!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

They look good. It was more for the trim really. I got a coupon in the mail for a twenty dollar pedicure.

But back to mafia…

I trust no one who runs for mayor. That is why I don't run. I don't want to not trust myself. If I can't trust myself, who can I trust?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

election poster

yay!!! thank you!

Posted at

Day 1 Mayoral election.

Harkovast (6) - in lead
Poster Bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
harkovast
same
crocty
D_Dude

therealtj (4)
Poster Bonus
rokulily
I Am The 1337 Master
mattboy115

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (1)
PoorBoyBlues

Rokulily (1)
Poster Bonus

Things are livelier now thanks to some more people running but I'm unhappy about the low vote turnout. Polls will close in three hours from now. Common now you silly people. Vote like there's no tomorrow! Don't make me start threating you with zombie presidents.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Nobody seems to notice that Hark instantly obtained three votes plus himself? Does that number seem familiar to anyone else?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

just cause i don't have a poster doesn't mean i'm not voting formyself, or not running.

I'M JUST LAZY.

wait…what?

Posted at

Thank god that this game thread has been finally stickied. I was getting tired of always accidentally clicking on the old game.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

By the way, I think you forgot to update the numbers on Hark's votes. Just saying.

Posted at

I have no idea what you're talking about :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Nobody seems to notice that Hark instantly obtained three votes plus himself? Does that number seem familiar to anyone else?
You are in the same boat of numbers.

Posted at

30 minutes.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

A new power is rising.
It's victory is at hand.

Posted at

Narration:

"Hear ye, hear ye! This Town Meeting is Called to Order!" said the flamboyant town crier in the striped pants, dinging his loud bell. Ever since the death of the old mayor, that annoying loud mouth had been shouting his way through the streets, reminding everyone of the upcoming election. Yes we know! If nobody votes then nobody gets the seat! Quit reminding us about it!

Most of the villagers had gathered in the Town Hall to attend the selection of their new leader. Some armed with heavy weaponry, others randomly yelling up "huzzah" or showing off their pedicure. An annoyed man started bickering about his favorite seat that someone else was sitting on while others showed about to get to the ballot box faster. Surprisingly many chose not to vote at all, content on sitting around, picking at their noses.

"-I'm still saying that I'm disappointed with the lack of campaign posters. People need to be motivated into voting" said a voice that could be heard from the room. Rokulily had made up a decent poster of herself in protest and was swinging it around, almost hitting few people still walking about.

Therealtj had just finished his devastating smear campaign against seventy2 that seemed to have worked wonders. Nobody voted for him, not even seventy2.

"No one who's running can be trusted" said Niccea and put an empty ballot in the box.
"Well, I'd say that Hark should win" said TheFlyingGreenMonkey, out of the blue, causing many to turn to him in confusion.
"Harkovast? But he isn't even running."

A certain set of cat ears began to burn when these words were uttered. There were people voting for him when he wasn't even running? Imagine how many would if he actually was a candidate.
"I'm the perfect leadership material!" said Harkovast as he jolted out of his seat and scraped seventy2's name off his ballot sheet, writing his own name down instead.
Rooting for him, TheFlyingGreenMonkey yelled up: "That's the spirit Hark. I'm with you to the end"
"Out of the way! I know what I'm doing!" bluster Harkovast as he pushed several villager out of the way, knocking few of them on the floor and punched a hole into the ballot box, placing his vote inside.

"You know, you could have just slipped the paper through the slot on the top." said the town crier.
"Ah, but don't you see? That's what they want you to think BUT I'M ON TO THEM! I'M ONTO ALL OF YOU!" Screamed Hark, while pointing accusingly at everyone before jumping out the window. As he ran away into the distance, you could hear him shout "VOTE FOR ME!"
"So… why are you voting for him?" asked the town crier, directing his question to Monkey.
"Simple." -he replied "The mafia wouldn't dare to go near anyone like him"

And compelling argument that turned out to be. Many did end up voting for him, shooting the number of his supporters passed the current candidate in lead. Once the votes had been tallied, it was clear who the winner was.

Your new Mayor is Harkovast.

The runner up and subsequently the Pardoner is therealtj.

As the sash, containing the word "MAYOR" in bold letters, was being handed to Harkovast, TheFlyingGreenMonkey along with others who had voted for him cheered him on, demanding a speech. Scratching his old mongoose wound, Hark stood over the town and spoke:

"Citizens of Townston, a new age has dawned!
Some of you may be concerned by my evil rain of terror over your pathetic lives.
Some nay sayers might claim that compulsory double lynches every day is a silly way to organize a town.
BUT THEY ARE COWARDS!
TRAITORS TO MY GLORIOUS REGIME!
This will be a free, enlightened democratic society where you will all WORSHIP ME LIKE A GOD ON PAIN OF DEATH!

Now like all great dictators, once i get into power I have to try to kill off all the people who helped get me here. After all, anyone who would vote for a lunatic like me to ruin the town is clearly a traitor! For this reason, to celebrate my new reign, The Flying Green Monkey must DIE!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

BWAHAHAHAHH….well you get the idea.
Now go read Harkovast.

That is all!"

In a state of disbelief and shock, TheFlyingGreenMonkey is dragged outside to the gallows.

[spoiler]TheFlyingGreenMonkey the townie is dead.[/spoiler]

"Thus concludes this town meeting. Everyone return to their homes." Yelled the town crier, while swinging his bell around.
"You! You're annoying!" -said Harkovast. "Lynch him too!"

[spoiler]Eric the Town Crier is dead.[/spoiler]

Day 1 is over.

Night 1 has begun.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I–What!

Harkovast instalynched someone? @_@

…So like…wat

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Fun Fact: The insta-lynch has only been used a once. It was used on humorman.

…I don't think it was used any other time. I haven't updated from the Legend of Townstonia yet. So there might be more. Also, I move next week. Then I will have a proper desk and will begin to work on the comic again. Still would be grateful if people sent in pages…

Posted at

Like I didn't see that coming…no really. I pretty much didn't.

I didn't know you got a vote for doing a poster!!! :(
It's an old rule that's been around forever. Each candidate can get a single vote if he does a campaign poster. More posters won't give him more votes.

I guess I could try and help out with the mafia comic. I'm anxious to get to the Heaven and Hell game so that Rokulily can start working her magic. She's still gonna do that game, right?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I guess I could try and help out with the mafia comic. I'm anxious to get to the Heaven and Hell game so that Rokulily can start working her magic. She's still gonna do that game, right?

As far as I know.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Well, as much as I hate to admit it…

That was a damn good first move as mayor.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oh man! the game has only just started and I've ALREADY killed someone!
I am just so damn good at this game.
Oh and since i am your mayor/god I want to let you all know that under my regime we are tough on crime, so every lynch will be a double lynch until further notice.
So if you don't want to do a duet with a mafia on the end of 5 feet of rope, send me your roles!
People who send me their roles MIGHT be allowed to live slightly longer. Possibily. Unless I get bored or change my mind….

But send me your roles or DIE!
THAT IS ALL!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

harkovast has killed a townee. townees are innocents. harkovast kills innocents. harkovast is a mafia.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

seventy2- a possible theory but here is a better one.
Harkovast is insane and gets drunk on power very easily.
Harkovast always does crazy violent crap in these games, so if he didn't do an insta-lynch, that would be suspicious and out of character.
Thus Harkovast just randomly killed someone to shake things up because he could.
Oh yeah and most importantly, Harkovast is the veteran.
(detective, you can check me if you want. If you do, please message me your identity afterwards.)

Someone who accuses the veteran mayor with no evidence for just doing what hark normally does may be a mafia trying to get the mayor lynched.

You are therealtj are on the top of my "people to lynch" list right now. (sorry realtj, but you could well be the mafia candidate!)

Remember folks, if you dont want to join those two on the gallows, send me your roles.
That is all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.