Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well if I am not, the real veteran should probably speak up and confirm my guilt, thus saving the detectives action.
That is all.

Posted at

All this talk about the detective coming to magically save the day (like normally) makes me want to point out a very important rule change:

The Detective
And you are?: Using this ability the Detective can find out much about the person that he's scrutinizing. Things like, what size of shoes he wears, his favorite brand of toothpaste, magazine subscription but most importantly, he can find out if the villager is a Pro Townie or a criminal. (Mafia and serial killers will show up as criminals, unless they have powers to help hide their identities.) This power can only be used twice.
This means that he can no longer confirm anyone's roles, like he used to. I could say that I'm a paramedic and there's no way for you guys to confirm it (other then ask me to protect someone and hope that that guy gets attacked that night (and that a real paramedic isn't protecting him at the same time)).

In short, the detective has been downgrade from the game changer that he was to a more appropriate aid in the battle against the mafia.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Harkovast is guilty.

Kill him.

(this statement is in no way based on anything other than the knowledge that Harkovast is playing.)

Posted at

Thus Harkovast just randomly killed someone…

HEY!!! I randomly kill ppl! YOU harkilly kill ppl! :p

But TFGM? Really? You had to kill HIM?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

This will not end well. As for me. I'm just a townie.No reason to kill me I'll accept bribes for votes. (namely an avatar or some kind of art request or a vote in the next FS match)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Random, I jsut couldn't figure out why someone would want to vote for a lunatic like me!
Better to be safe then sorry.
I string em up and let PP sort em out.

Product Placement, the flaw in your logic is that it assumes I can read!

Hak- You are too honest for your own good!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

By the way, no bribes means I don't vote.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna try and make an energy to antimatter machine using a rubber chicken and ducktape.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Lynches = executioner
Executioner = slightly unhinged and willingness to pull the trigger

As a bribe for not getting lynched I will draw a picture of every lynch. And Hark gets first view

Posted at

Oh, right, the game started! I had no idea! I've been… um… doing… homework. (Actually, I did do some. XD)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Why so silent? *starts acting like the Joker*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

How did this happen? Really, I just work on my science project a few days, and you vote a Raider as mayor? Really? I guess It's a miracle you guys didn't vote for a Rad-Roach. But, I have a protection. You see, I have been preparing for such an event, and have stockpiled a bunker with enough supplies to take care of anything the Wastes could throw at me. For anyone that wishes to preserve any of the sanity left in the once sane town, come to my bunker. But be warned, I have automated turrets in the halls, attack me and your friends will be bringing you back in a gore-bag.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I am serious. I have built a mini-vault (not part of Vault-Tec at all), using a mod. It is not able to fit everybody in, a few people at most. But, first to reserve space will get help on their first nights stay. I have befriended a super-mutant, one of the only few to not be killing psychos. He will guard you on your first night. His name is Fawkes. Have a good stay!

Note to self, program the Protectron to keep a close watch on Seventy-Two, there is something about him that is un-settling.

Posted at

Random, I jsut couldn't figure out why someone would want to vote for a lunatic like me!
Better to be safe then sorry.
I string em up and let PP sort em out.
D:<

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

How did this happen? Really, I just work on my science project a few days, and you vote a Raider as mayor? Really? I guess It's a miracle you guys didn't vote for a Rad-Roach. But, I have a protection. You see, I have been preparing for such an event, and have stockpiled a bunker with enough supplies to take care of anything the Wastes could throw at me. For anyone that wishes to preserve any of the sanity left in the once sane town, come to my bunker. But be warned, I have automated turrets in the halls, attack me and your friends will be bringing you back in a gore-bag.

uh, I think that place was a designated test site that I just used to test some new Kinetic Kill Weapons. Oops

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Mafia. Mafia never changes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, no townies want the protection of the one trained by Doc Church? I guess not. But remember, you still have time to reserve space in the vault! Oh, and Salsa, no need to worry about the vault. You could fire all 92 mini-nukes and the bomb in Megaton at my vault, and there would not be a scratch. You see, the vault is made of the same metals that make up the helmet of a Mettaur, impossible to destroy, so It's ok…for now. Do not test me, or I will rain hell down on you.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I don't want to set the townees on firrrrrre…i just want to start a flame in town square….

Wheres the PP at?

Posted at

All this fancy talk about a vault and protection, SHEESH!!! We're losing our focus ppl! This game isn't about protecting and figuring out who's good and who's evil, it's about old vengences, new titles, bribes, fan art, popularity, blood baths!!! Right?

*cricket chirping in the background*

But seirously, all this talk about a VAULT? A vault is meant to be locked from the OUTSIDE, so what ever is inside can't get out! Makes me suspicious about a certain someone…

Posted at

Sorry you guys. My computer died on me last night and I was having troubles starting it up again. As a result, I ended up missing the deadline by mere… 12 hours so I'm postponing the night 1 narration till the end of this day.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

We could already be dead…
We could inadvertantly dead-talk!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I eagerly await seeing who has been horribly murdered to death.

Crotcy stop dead talking you cheater! Sorry, I meant to say stop possibly dead talking because you could be dead and I wouldn't know one way or the other because I am not mafia at all.

There, that's better!

Only one of you has sent me their role, and it is rather disappointing!

I will have to exterminate you all then to eliminate the disloyal elements (save for my body guard and that one loyal citizen!)

Actually I haven't messaged myself with my role yet….I AM A TRAITOR TO MYSELF!
DIE ME!

That is all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.