Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

And now for the final night, cause I'm sure I'm dead be now.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Thanks for using the lightsaber bit. All that talk about star wars I had to ask for it!

Posted at

Ah, the batteries, the Achilles heel of the saber.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

But, but, it's the essence of evil! From Canada!

Posted at

I solved some other clues correctly, since I watch these games and people talk to me about them sometimes, but I didn't figure out Hakoshen via the narratives at all. It's not even the first time that I just straight-up failed to suspect him for no clear reason. WHAT IS THIS STRANGE HAKOSHEN BARRIER

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I dunno Ochi, a LOT of people were pointing the finger at me. I figured they had me, but no one seemed to figure out Mett until the very end. It's like everyone kept seeing the right clues but couldn't figure out who they were really about because everyone was pointing fingers at everyone else.

Posted at

I dunno Ochi, a LOT of people were pointing the finger at me. I figured they had me, but no one seemed to figure out Mett until the very end. It's like everyone kept seeing the right clues but couldn't figure out who they were really about because everyone was pointing fingers at everyone else.
Well, I didn't know you were a twin until you told us all XD

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Bears are awesome.

Police bears are gay.
Pantless police bears are awesomely gay

actually, it's that freakishly big head that's worrisome

Posted at

You know what's really gay? Homosexuals.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

you might be profiling. Not all Gays are gay.

Posted at

Sorry guys. I'm a little bit burned out today so I won't be narrating tonight. I'm getting an early night sleep tonight so I can be refreshed for tomorrow.

Consider this night officially extended.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Sorry guys. I'm a little bit burned out today so I won't be narrating tonight. I'm getting an early night sleep tonight so I can be refreshed for tomorrow.

Burned out by being tossed in a campfire? Or burned out from having your head smashed into a flaming grill?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Go ahead and sleep, dude; you've earned it. We'll wait.

Posted at

Just a slight delay. I'm getting something that I wish to include in this narration that's keeping me back. Narration should be up in roughly 30 minutes or so.

Posted at

Final Narration!

The threat of the menacing twins were finally over but the town was now faced with a serious dilemma. In the process of hunting down all the criminals and psychopaths around, all the most virtues townsfolk had fallen pray to the sting of murders as well. No one was left really who'd sincerely care if murderers and lawbreakers would roam the streets, as long as they wouldn't interfere with their day to day business. So is it over? Are everyone satisfied with the results?

"So it seems that we are the only active townsfolk that are left." said Rokulily addressing the diminutive crowd, containing solely of Anthony Mercer and Jninjashadow. Standing beside her was Salsa. She continued:
"…We stand a chance now to rebuild this town in our image; do what we wish should be done. Anthony! You've repeatedly mentioned that brothels should be legalized. Jninja! You always wanted to have the public indecency laws expelled. Well, now we stand a chance to do so, since the ones who would protest and argue are gone. We are now in charge."
"Sorry love." said Salsa as he stabbed Rokulily in the back, then turning to face her and stabbing her in the stomach. "I prefer being on the top alone."

Roku could feel the pain rush through her body as her two wounds called out for medical attention.
"You really shouldn't have done that." she whispered.
"Oh yes. I'm sure that one day I'll pay for my wicket ways and all that are evil will get their dues eventually but today is not…" started Salsa mockingly before he was interrupted by the set of sharp claws that ran through him. His initial shock proved even greater when he was picked up by the small framed girl.
"You really… shouldn't have… done that!" she firmly repeated, looking at him with a rage filled gaze as her burning eyes stared into his soul.
Both Anthony and Jninja watched in horror as Rokulily frantically tore bits and pieces out of the screaming godfather.
"…should… should we do something?" asked Anthony concerned, while looking at Jninja.
"I think it doesn't matter what we do now." Jninja remarked "Salsa is pretty much the deadest thing around already."
"But she's still going at him." replied Anthony.
"Giving us ample time to escape, which we're currently wasting" jninja points out while sidestepping further away.
As roku rend through the mutilated torso one more time, she stopped to look at what she had done. "Oh… my…" she said before leaning down over Salsa again. "… that is a nice hat" she continued, as she picked up the bloodstained headwear that had so famously helped win the election, placing it on her head.

"Did she spot us?" asked Anthony frantically, as the slammed the door behind him.
"Why yes. Of course I can tell you that, since you peg me as someone who's dumb enough to stop and look behind me as we're running away from a murderous maniac." remarked jninja with a sarcastic tone, while locking the door. "Besides, she's got no beef with us, as far as I know. Why would she follow us?"
Two dangerously looking arms crashed through the door just then and grabbed around jninja.
"Heeeeeree's Roku!"
"Please, no!" Cried Jninja. "I'm too young to die …again."
"I've got your back!" shouted Anthony as he hit roku's arms with his pimpin' cane. It was just enough to loosen her grip allowing the flasher to escape it with only scratches. Only moments later the mad mayor was through the door ready to lay waste to everything and everyone in her path.
"Attack my minions!" ordered Anthony as he sent off a horde of highly trained geisha to face her.
"All right…" frothed roku as she went for her pocket. "If you want a big finish, I'll give you one."
She presented the crowd with a tiny looking semi spherical capsule that wasn't bigger then a pill. "Guess who had the foresight of visiting the coroners office after Hark's death?"
It was the second bomb that was found on his remains.

"Oh dear…" murmured Anthony before looking at Jninja. "You've got any good last words?"
"Just these… I'VE RUN OUT OF COCK RELATED PUNS!" he screamed as he flashed Anthony for good measure.

And thus was the case of the madness that was townston. After days of constant fighting, nobody was left to tell the epic tale. No one was left to pride themselves as the ultimate victor. The town was finally silent.

…for now.

The end.

[spoiler]Salsa the Godfather
Jninjashadow the Flasher
Anthony Mercer the Pimp
&
Rokulily the Raging Berserker with Wolverine claws are all dead.

Nobody survived.[/spoiler]

Posted at

truly I have flashed the face of death… twice

Posted at

Nobody survived.
Been there, caused that.
Not really. Salsa went for that approach cause he wanted to give the game a unique ending.

I mean, you were a serial killer/mayor and I was your bodyguard. Then (if memory serves me right) Aghammer was a mad hatter variant who had a bomb tagged on me. He couldn't touch you because I was protecting you.

Now since I had been actively trying to stop you from behind the scenes, by trying to rally the ever dwindling townies together and was the only one left at the end, Salsa went for an epic ending where I apparently slayed both you and aghammer before dying from my wounds. So in that regard, I could even argue that I was the one who caused the "everyone died" ending. That certainly came as a surprise to me, since I didn't even have a kill role to begin with. All I asked for was a death that befitted a viking (since I was portraying one in that game).

I thought about that game allot and while I thought that ending was kinda cool (especially since I got to be an unexpected hero), I feel that what really should have happened was that you'd target aghammer, aghammer's bomb would kill me. You stand alone, thus achieving serial killer victory. There was absolutely no other way for the game to go at that point, without you willingly throwing the game. I would have been royally pissed if I were the serial killer and so close to victory only to have it taken away, so I can only assume that you must feel some resentment towards it.

Anyways. Salsa's 1st GMd game is indeed the first 100% mortality rate game but I still feel interested by the fact that I got to monitor another game like that, especially since this one followed the pre-established rules.

Also: I will be posting a clue explanation tomorrow, along with the next GM election. Until then, good night everyone. Thanks for a rather enjoyable game (from my end at very least, hope it was the same for you folks).

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Gotta go to work. Bu tI just wanna say this.

HELL YEAH!

That was awesome!

Posted at

Nobody survived.
Been there, caused that.
Not really. Salsa went for that approach cause he wanted to give the game a unique ending.

I mean, you were a serial killer/mayor and I was your bodyguard. Then (if memory serves me right) Aghammer was a mad hatter variant who had a bomb tagged on me. He couldn't touch you because I was protecting you.

Now since I had been actively trying to stop you from behind the scenes, by trying to rally the ever dwindling townies together and was the only one left at the end, Salsa went for an epic ending where I apparently slayed both you and aghammer before dying from my wounds. So in that regard, I could even argue that I was the one who caused the "everyone died" ending. That certainly came as a surprise to me, since I didn't even have a kill role to begin with. All I asked for was a death that befitted a viking (since I was portraying one in that game).

I thought about that game allot and while I thought that ending was kinda cool (especially since I got to be an unexpected hero), I feel that what really should have happened was that you'd target aghammer, aghammer's bomb would kill me. You stand alone, thus achieving serial killer victory. There was absolutely no other way for the game to go at that point, without you willingly throwing the game. I would have been royally pissed if I were the serial killer and so close to victory only to have it taken away, so I can only assume that you must feel some resentment towards it.

Anyways. Salsa's 1st GMd game is indeed the first 100% mortality rate game but I still feel interested by the fact that I got to monitor another game like that, especially since this one followed the pre-established rules.

Also: I will be posting a clue explanation tomorrow, along with the next GM election. Until then, good night everyone. Thanks for a rather enjoyable game (from my end at very least, hope it was the same for you folks).
Product don't be a jerk. The only resentment I feel is that you are trying to steal a hard earn victory from me. I have told everyone many times that I planned out everyone dieing. Plan was to lynch you and let Ag place a bomb on me, then I place my hit on him. Didn't work out that way cause GM got creative with his story telling but then agian we all make mistakes.

I also got a serial killer win when I was a townie. Atleast I think I did. Memory isn't that good for details that far back.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, PP's a jerk.
He told me off for dead-talking -_-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.