Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

This isn't a great week for famous people.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Billy Mays died, what the fuck is going on?

Can we just make this a "HOLY SHIT EVERYONE AWESOME IS DYING" thread?

I mean I would predict who is going to go next, but most of these have just been out of left field, save for Fawcett. Of course with her death already being massively overshadowed by MJ's, I hight doubt anyone is going to really know about Mays, which is just damn sad. Specially since he was at his PEAK lately.

Also despite the moronic assertions that MJ "raped for a fact", this is still a far more mature discussion than SA and 4chan. I'm proud of you DD.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

The badass oxiclean guy just died?? What the fuck man :( He had the kindest face and happiest voice, even when he was spritzing a bottle of fluid that would devour your face skin in seconds. :(

They're saying MJ is going to be bigger in death than Elvis, i wonder if we'll start seeing MJ sightings around las vegas now lol

For who'd next I think it will be Fabio because he's 50 and a notable icon

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

IN MEMORY

EDIT: I'm going to predict May's cause of death as being complications relating to his hard landing a few days ago. I guess the front tires of his plane went out and they had to do an emergency landing, although everyone was scared and a bit shaken up, no one was severely wounded.

That doesnt mean such a jarring impact cant shake a blood clot loose, or even form one. So my money is on that. Again it's just a damn shame, he was on top of his game lately.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Oboy 4chan.

I like how nothing in that picture is noteworthy enough for a screencap other than it containing two memes long since beaten to death and raped into a fine paste.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

michael jackson is God

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17961943780

We believe that Michael Jackson is an Angel trapped inside a human flesh.
A Precious Treasure that God (or any high power you choose to believe in) gave us.

Michael symbolizes us purity, innocence, eternal childhood, unconditional love to animals and children, extraordinary talent, and great inspiration to hundreds and thousands of people around the world, and not only due to the fact that he's the greatest artist to walk our planet.

Michael Jackson is also a unique being and that's the cause to his isolation from the public's eye.
Michael represents the hopes and dreams that live in each and every one of us, and he's exceptional personality is the source to his constant media bashing and character assassination.

Even though we're aware that he's physically human, the wholesome of his existence drives us to believe that he's spiritually divine.

Written by the founders of 'AMF'- aMJel & Genesis.

tiffawolf
tiffawolf
Posted at

i could care less how people judged him, seen him or thought of him. he made it farther than elvis for one,hell, he married elvis's daughter,lisa. i congrats the man on that. i use to be a huge fan of the guy and still i love his music, he inspired thousands of people all over the world with his dancing and music and made alot feel alive when they heard his music. i still love his music today. yeah he will be missed by alot including me, i always sit around waiting for a new album. there are too many haters in the world, if u dont like the guy and u hate him so much and u believe he was guilty, why bother i say, why do people take time out of there days to actualy get on the computer and go around commenting bad things about him on his music videos, i mean it isnt like the fans will listen or even care and the only thing that comes out of it is trouble, u either get banned from a site or cussed out so for haters, keep it to urself cause no one listens or cares, trust me i hate a alot of things and people and i dont run around commenting on there videos or pictures saying i hate them and bringing up things theyve done bad in life. i keep it to myself cause if i had the time to comment there videos i couldnt call myself a antifan now could i. micheal will always be a number one fav of mine

Posted at

Oh Look! Michael is back!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.