Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

Watches this "thing" go up the side of the building and walks around stealing ppls wallets very carfully. Not being seen, made over $200.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

CPKM looks around for a way to get up there.

CPKM: ….Car….Fire hydrent…Street Ligh- Bah nothing useful here to get up there!

Posted at

Faceless turns toward CPKM and notices where his lower arm should be there is no more Ki, either he has short arms, or he got them cut off…somehow.
Either way I should start drawing energy from this pit…before all the energy goes to waste
[almostDBZish scene]
Faceless can feel the heat behind him, and begins to focus it into his body's natural energy.
[/almostDBZish Scene]
WIth both the power form the demon and the power from the fire pit, he felt like he could take on the world.
or a crazy guy with no arms.
(I know CPKM has two arms, but faceless dosn't, hint hint)

Posted at

Mutation 4 looked down on the streets and noticed a bright light. He lloked and saw a man glowing. The light began messing with Mutation 4's eyesight, making him think he was actually seeing about six glowing men all in one spot. Hungry for a meal, the undead monster mutant thingy leapt off the building, heading straight toward the Faceless one.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

The ploice charged at at Terry Wogan, but through a quick trick of the hands, he attached the handcuffs to them and threw the in the police car. He exclaimed "Sorry to be resisting arrest, but I need to help defeat the demon. He may be the greater peril here."

Regarding the little girl, he sent a nice bouqiet(damn thats spelled wrong) to the girl's orphanage after all this was done.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

His chainsaws made a loud buzzing sound as he awaited for Mutation 4 to finally drop.
"Heh this is gonna be a piece of OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO FACE!"

Posted at

Turns his head toward the man with no arms and focuses teh energy even further, removing most of the glow, turning the heat and light into pure mechanical energy and rushes at Psycho killer…I forgot the rest.
(he dosn't notice 4 because he can't see anything that dosn't have life in it, since 4 is a zombie he's pretty much blind to him)

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

When he and the man with no face collided his mask flew off and hit the ground, the guy CPKM was possesing turned normal and was struck by the attack.

"Ah you seem to have some talent.."

Radec
Radec
Posted at

*CPKM is then handed a ticket by a nearby policeman for using a lame cliche phrase.*

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

HEY LEAVE YOUR GODDAMN TRASH AWAY FROM ME!

Radec
Radec
Posted at

*The NPC policeman then proceeds to club CPKM thoroughly with his nightstick.*

Posted at

"YOU HAVE DISHONORED ME! I SHALL END YOU! HYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Faceless proceeds to force his fist through the poor victim's chest and tears out his heart all awesome kung-fu style.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

He shot upwards and tried to attach himself to the policeman.

Posted at

Mutation 4 grabs the Faceless one from behind and throws him against the side of a building. Then a loud cracking noise is heard, and Mutation 4 begins to grow, his bones expanding. Two fingers on each hand shrivel and fall off and the other two get bigger and the claws get sharper. His thumbs get bigger as well.

Yes, Mutation 4 had… well, he mutated again.

God, "Mutation 4 mutated" just sounds so wierd.

Posted at

Watches this thing mutate more…… "Jesus, do I have to kill every thing that gets out of control around here?" Pulls out the soul reaver from back hoister.

"Ahhh the memories are coming back to me" the soul reaver hummed with antic-ipation….

Posted at

( I didn't mean attacking CPKM in my last post, just his old body, just to clarify)
Faceless still cannot see what is holding him against the wall, but realizes he is still holding his hapless victim's heart and throws it in the general infront of him direction.
The blood splatters across the mutated mutant 4, revealing at least the…er.. shoulder…or a jaw. I don't know.
Faceless then swings his legs up, guessing at where the arms are to try to wrap them around said limbs.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

*then a happy little monkey swings down from a nearby stoplight and throws a coconut at Faceless*

Posted at

*hollow thunking noise*
SHIT! that really hurt!
You're next on my list monkey, you shall rue this day!

Posted at

Mutation 4 shrieks with pain, then leaps backwards, letting go of Faceless. He then rips the flagpole out of the ground and throws it (and the monkey) at Faceless.

Mutation 4 grabs the dude that CPKM had been possessing earlier, and rushes off down the street, eventually heading into a Parking Garage. He rushes up to the second to top floor. There, he bites off that poor sap's head and crunches on it while looking out over the streets.

His prey would come to him…

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

CPKM detached himself from the police man and flew straight for faceless, Since faceless cant sense inaniment objects (Read from your post) all he did was bump into his shoulder and fall on the floor.

"Hey you! with no face!! Wanna work out a deal?"

Posted at

Faceless simply turns to the floating mask, and points at where his mouth should be as if a gesture of "You're forgetting something, man."

Posted at

Mutation 4 suddenly sensed someone else behind him. He spun around and found himself face to face with the demon king. The Demon King tried to get Mutation 4 to join him, but, as I am sure you know, it is very difficult to talk to something that doesn't even have a social mentality.

When the Demon King extended his hand, he was surprised to find Mutation 4 bit it off. He was even more surprised when 4 leapt on him and proceeded to have a nice dinner. Demon King's assisstant yelped and ran off, only to have 4 chase after him. All the way back to the Demon King's castle.

When the other demons learned of what had happened, they viewed 4 as their new king. However, they decided to get another king shortly after 4 began to eat them.

Mutation 4 was then kicked out of the palace as the demons had elections for the new position of Demon Prime Minister.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

CPKM saw the event, he would grin if he had a mouth but right now he was just a mask.
"Heh score!"

Posted at

shit, now we have to take care of the demon prime minister…

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike blasted into the palace of the Demon King after everyone was wondering where he was. he was immediately confronted by demons, which he blasted with a Kamehameha.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.