Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Radec
Radec
Posted at

Mutation 4 shrieks with pain, then leaps backwards, letting go of Faceless. He then rips the flagpole out of the ground and throws it (and the monkey) at Faceless…
Poor monkey… :cry:

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Mike blasted into the palace of the Demon King after everyone was wondering where he was. he was immediately confronted by demons, which he blasted with a Kamehameha.
CPKM joined in and; attached to a demon, slashed the others wih his chainsaw arms, then went to the next demon and slashed at the ones he was possesing.

Posted at

"Ok…. this guy is too much" *Buys a bottle of Grey goose vodka, pours it on CPKM lights a match and toses it on CPKM making it burst into flams. Watches and laughs a lot…*

~wile laughing~ " any body got and marshmellows? This is a good fire."

Posted at

Faceless drops from the celing infront of dan, and almost immediently upon landing kicks off the ground and jettisons himself towards Dan.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

He fell off the demon and was in a pile of organs, blood, and burning remains of his old body.

"God dammit THANKS ALOT!"-_-

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan is hit by Faceless, stopping the Faceless and launching him onto a busy traffic.

Dan: "I'll get you whippersnappers somedaaaaaaaaay!"

SQEEEEAK! KLAXON! CRASH! FLIPITYDOO! BOOM! WHAM! THUD! MUSHROOM CLOUD'ED!

Posted at

Faceless turns toward the pile of organs with a mask on top of it and scratches his chin a bit as to what he should do…kerosene? nah…too unoriginal…

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

"Anyone mind helping a brotha out here!?!?"
Stuck in the pile of organs.

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike blasted the rest of the demons except one whom he left for CPKM, who he pulled out of the pile of organs, to posess.

Posted at

If faceless had a face he would be grinning about now. He grabbed the mask and jammed it onto the demon corpse and walked a distance away, waiting for the inevitable chainsaw-infested battle.

Posted at

Mutation 4 circled around the battlefield. He occasionally rushed in to grab a corpse and gobble it up, then rushed out of the warzone to continue circling.

Suddenly, he screamed so loudly that the entire battle stopped and all the fighters turned to stare at him. Mutation 4 began to grow even more and his shoulders expanded outward, shell-like pads growing out of them. Two spikes then grew outof each "pad".

Now, he had reached his final form of mutation. A tough-skinned, superfast, superstrong, ten foot tall monstrosity. Mutation 4 barrelled into the fighters, tearing apart demons and feasting on them as he went. Countless fell before his might, and then the creature dissappeared into the forest outside of town, taking the Demon Prime Minister with him.

Posted at

Damnit
Faceless immedietly gives chase, given that his new power all came from the demon prime minister (as sissy of a take over as he might of had) and he would need that against Ragman.

Posted at

Mutation 4 continued rushing through the forest, the Demon Prime Minister was clutched in his claw, screaming his lungs out (literally. It was quite discomforting to watch).

Meanwhile, a few of the demons on the battlefield were discussing what just happened.

"Well, King and Prime Minister didn't work out…"

"How about a Demon President?"

"But we just had the PM elections like… five minutes ago."

"Yeah, this really sucks."

"How about we schedule in the Presidential elections for next friday?"

"Yeah, sure. That sounds good. Any objections?

"No, I'm cool with that."

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

CPKM was now stuck like this until someone put him on or got into jumping distance. He was freaking pissed. Just then a demon started poking him with a stick, and a few started kicking him.

-_-"YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES YOU KNOW THAT?!?!"

The demons blinked, then kept poking and kicking him.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

I finally climbed all the way to the scene of battle, all messed up from the traffic explosion, crashes, and stuff. Damn it, this is so not my day. I was about to get my job and some crazy psycho came up and sent me sprawling to unhappy hours. Need a stress relief.

Ooh, what are all those freaks poking and kicking at? I wanna join!

I quickly grabbed a nearly leg piece, rushed to the mob, and started to poke whatever they were poking/kicking.

The demons stopped and all turned their focus on me.

Dan: "…What?"

The demons looked at each other, murmuring something. At first, it seemed to be an easy argument, then agreement. I had no idea what was going on, but it was either a really bad news or really good news for me.

Demon Representative: "You sir, have been elected as our Demon President."

WHAAAAAAA???

Dan: "…But I'm a ghost-
Demons: "All hail President Dan! All hail President Dan! All hail President Dan!"

The demons started to carry me away to the castle. No! I don't wanna be a demon president! That means I'd have to take a huge responsibility!

Dan: "Noooooooo! I don't wanna be a Demon President! Help me! Help meeeee!!!…"
Demon Representative: "Aw, stop whining. You've never been a Demon President before. Stop making blatant assumptions until you've tried it out."
Dan: "Good point."

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

He blinked a few times and watched the demons pick up Dan and head off.

"………W00t!…..wait that means…..WE MUST KILL HIM FOR THE REWARD!!!!!"

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Demon Representative: "But there hasn't been a reward set for him yet!"

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

He looked up at the demon.

"Hey…..your ugly…..very ugly….you need like a paper bag or a mask to cover up you repulsive uglyness…..Say im a mask in need of covering up someones face…Wanna wear me?"

Posted at

Mutation 4 finally stopped nearby town. He then popped the Demon Prime Minister in his mouth. Then a man approached 4.

"You, sir… thing… whatever you are, have slain the Demon King! We are eternally grateful! Screw that money reward, we want you to be the mayor of our town! Do whatever you want with us– AAAAAAAH!"

Mutation 4 ate the man, and soon a crowd of food–er, people appeared, cheering.

"The hero mayor is a cannibal! We shall be cannibals as well! Hurray!"

Mutation 4 was rather confused when the townspeople proceeded to eat eachother.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

"Hey…..your ugly…..very ugly….you need like a paper bag or a mask to cover up you repulsive uglyness…..Say im a mask in need of covering up someones face…Wanna wear me?"

Demon Representative: "But I am wearing a mask… and this has been glued, duct taped, planted, and drilled into my face. I tell ya, my parents are such overprotective bitches."

…"Or my face was too ugly for them to bear."

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Demon Representative: "But I am wearing a mask… and this has been glued, duct taped, planted, and drilled into my face. I tell ya, my parents are such overprotective bitches."

…"Or my face was too ugly for them to bear."
"God dammit….. wheres a little kid who doesnt have a costume for halloween when you need one."

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Mike looks at CPKM, takes him off of the corpse, and jams him onto some random person who was alive.

"there. you happy now?"

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

He streched his arms and yawned.

"Yeah pretty much….Damn someone else killed the demon king, that means no reward."

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Demon Representative: "Reward for a runaway president!"
Dan: "Shut up, damn it!"
Demon Representative: "Bring him back dead or alive!"
Demons: "You want our president dead?"
Demon Representative: "Oh, sorry! I meant alive. No reward if he's dead. Kinda got carried away here."

Posted at

"Mutation 4 likes eating eh?" *puts some wireless C4 x 81 In a hollow bunny with rabbit blood all over it and hides behind a tree with the detonator* "this is going to be fun…"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.