Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Thoughts on nipples?

I'd be happier without my boobs period. Anyone want them? Must like having two heavy bowling balls attached to your chest.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Thoughts on nipples?
I'd be happier without my boobs period. Anyone want them? Must like having two heavy bowling balls attached to your chest.
Disembodied boobs would be no fun though!
I'm glad I don't have any. But they are aesthetically appealing in the right environment. :)

I think most of the problem here is that nipples are always better on other people.

Posted at

Okay, we all know that nipples are very sensitive and that having something coarse rubbing on them is unpleasant at best.

Now consider chainmal bras in fantasy. I get the sex appeal, but there's never any indication that these ladies are wearing any sort of padding underneath their bizarre choice of "armour", so I can't help but cringe at the thought that their nipples must be getting pinched and chaffed by heavy metal rings. You'd think that the sight of heavily chaffed, blistered or calloused nipples would be a major turn off.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Awwww… I want finger penis nipples… :(

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Awwww… I want finger penis nipples… :(
You also wanna run them along railings?

Posted at

Really? Wouldn't there be a danger of falling in? I always use my elbow.
WOW! i never thought to use my elbow,i usually just stick my wrist in
I think they meant when you're in water…they usually perk up (it's weird and slightly uncomfortable)
ANYWAY Nipples…in middle school mine were basketball magnets (ouch)
Bras reduce painful bouncing and backache. I like bras. I don't like that women feel they must wear wear them just to have the body shape that society wants them to.
I don't think anyone realises that boobs are really fat with mammary glands in the middle,they're naturally saggy but the media wants us to push them up in attempts to make them looks perky
Bras also give you a layer of protection…from basketballs and other girls in change rooms

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

I really don't like pierced nipples. Whenever I see one, I imagine the ring being yanked out and tearing the nipple and it makes me feel icky.

Posted at

As a bisexual crossdresser I will admit I can find male boobs ("moobs" ) quite attractive.

It's interesting, I think, that I've sometimes thought I'd like to have gynaecomastia - where males grow "moobs" …whereas many men who have that condition dislike it. It's human nature to want what we haven't got, and complain about what we have got, I suppose.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Skinny men only get moobs if they have too much oestrogen for some reason, I think? That or cancer…
Muscle filling up a pectoral is much like a boob anyway really.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

As a bisexual crossdresser I will admit I can find male boobs ("moobs" ) quite attractive.

It's interesting, I think, that I've sometimes thought I'd like to have gynaecomastia - where males grow "moobs" …whereas many men who have that condition dislike it. It's human nature to want what we haven't got, and complain about what we have got, I suppose.
For bringing back this thread, you are officially the best necroposter ever.

Posted at

Can't talk. Busy purging the image of voluptuous men out of my head.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Katzenklavier's nipples are performing their own rendition of "Three's Company"

Because there's three of them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.