Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Wow 50 posts in one day o_o…

Well my body works in a…..weird way..None of my fat seems to seep into my arms or thighs, It's always the belly! And ever since I've lost weight(I think 6th grade) I've had this huge lab on my stomache and…Well has anyone ever seen the movie Click with Adam Sandler? You know that large Flab he's got after Lypo?
That's what I've got.

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

I'm a good healthy hour-glass shape~ good curves in the right places, flat tummy (I'm a UK size 8-10, US size 4-6 I think) but absolute zero muscle strength. Just playing on Eyetoy for ten minutes leaves me with weak noodle arms aching like god-knows-what for two days afterwards… I used to cycle a lot but then my tyre got a puncture and I didn't fix it… XD

I don't eat much but what I do eat is healthy~ I rarely have fatty snack foods and never eat take-outs. I have lots of sandwiches and cereal~ :) My main meals always have lots of low GI carbs and veggies. I love foods people hate like broccoli, peas and sprouts. XD

But yeah, I'm quite healthy… apart from my weedy muscles I'm rather good for a virtual recluse. ^_^

Posted at

Well my body works in a…..weird way..None of my fat seems to seep into my arms or thighs, It's always the belly!

You're apple shape, that's pretty normal for guys. :)

Posted at

Hmm, dunno. Kinda in the middle. Working in a bakery makes being physically fit hard. But I eat very very healthy foods outside of work to make up for it and I get a lot of walking in my day.

[pic of tummy]

See? I got pooch, I got curve, I'm just sorta neutral.

yer belly button looks like a stick figure
You mean Earl? He lives in mah bellybutton. *nodnod*

booger
booger
Posted at

my regular exercise include lifting my fingers to type and arm to reach for a drink or pen or mouse. it works!^^

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

I the martial art Tae Kwon Do, and have been for 8 years. I'm by no means strong, but its kept me fit and i know that i can kill somebody very easily. What else do you need?

Posted at

lol
I wish I could hear you speak, kristin.
yer writting sounds like speedy gonzalez in my head :)

hahaha
I scare people sometimes by being too bubbly… XD XD

I was thinking Jessica Simpson…

*slits wrists*

I'm not dumb, really I'm not!!! I'm actually pretty smart, believe it or not! I read a lot of books! I can have intellectual discussions on Judith Butler's theories of gender performativity!! I… am a good speller…
jessica simpson???
*slits wrists again*

Posted at

You guys need to find some god damn motivation. In order to get in good shape, you gotta do stuff everyday. If you don't do it, you won't succeed. Diet programs on TV are all a joke. Just do what you gotta do, and get it done. No bullshit excuses.

On another note, I don't go to the gym. I got a treadmill, a bow flex, weights, and dumbbells. Less then it cost me to get my xbox 360, and play station 3. I'm thinking of getting one of the Chuck Norris machines too. The home gym, it looks like a good one. The best piece of equipment I have is a iron bar between a door. If you can do a pullup, you're in shape. If you can do fifty, your god. Once you've mastered your own bodywieght, you can do anything.

You guys can't jump in and do 300 sit ups at once, you've gotta baby step your way there. Crawl before you walk kind of stuff.

Maybe I should add a workout page to my site. Or maybe thats the lamest idea yet. Maybe I should. No, I shouldn't. Eh, I probably will.

I agree. I don't have any machines, but thank god ft. knox has free gyms for soldiers you use, but its got all that stuff. The total gym (the norris thing) is great by the way.
Heh i've been working out since as long as I can remember, but i still can only do 35 pull ups without falling off the damn bar.

Posted at

lol
I wish I could hear you speak, kristin.
yer writting sounds like speedy gonzalez in my head :)

hahaha
I scare people sometimes by being too bubbly… XD XD

I was thinking Jessica Simpson…

*slits wrists*

I'm not dumb, really I'm not!!! I'm actually pretty smart, believe it or not! I read a lot of books! I can have intellectual discussions on Judith Butler's theories of gender performativity!! I… am a good speller…
jessica simpson???
*slits wrists again*

The real question is. Did you know Tuna is a fish?

KIDDING. Don't kill me. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Skool has had an amazing job there…

Kirsten has played right into Marine's hands. lol!

Jessica Simpson will always be a character in the Simpsons to me.

Posted at

I eat unhealthy and I don't do any physical fitness…

I'm not obese… nor am I thin… I'm just, normal.

(I do plan on going on a diet though)

Posted at

*slits wrists*

jessica simpson???
*slits wrists again*

well, at least you're not Naomi Campbell who says
"I choose not to drink today in my life because I find that I'm allergic to alcohol. I'm not someone that's in denial of my problems and I'm not going to lie about my problems and I'm not hiding my problems.

"I have more energy and I have more fun than when I was drinking and I can hang out really late and get up early in the morning with no hangovers and still smile."

umm… unless throwing a phone at someone and then going to anaphalactic shock is part of her symptoms, then she's not allergic to alcohol!

how dumb can you be.

it's like getting into fights at a bar because the've drank too much.
"shooory porissse offfasaaa, i jjussh got thish allergy to alchol…i'll be fine, jussh give me my epi-pen"

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I'm in good shape. I'm really thin and I have good thigh muscles. But thats only because I have a really, really fast metabolism and I play 3 different sports. Soccer, basketball, and softball(softball is mostly just standing around…but hey, its still a sport). I don't eat well enough, and I know I'm going to pay for it later, so I'm trying to start eating more fruits and veggies!

MuriraRK
MuriraRK
Posted at

I'm on the university track team and the drills were pretty intense in the middle of the season. I think at one point I was ready to fall asleep in the middle of a box drill…I think I tripped over the edge of the box and had to do a funky roll thing so I didn't kill myself. XD Then again, that was kinda my fault since I was stupid and didn't eat lunch, especially when I went to sleep really late the night before. At least my arms aren't jiggly anymore. Heeheehee.

Posted at

*slits wrists*

jessica simpson???
*slits wrists again*

The real question is. Did you know Tuna is a fish?

KIDDING. Don't kill me. :)

I'm more interested in whether or not she eats buffalo. lol!

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Physical Fitness???

Whats that again? :)

I far to lazy to care. I could get hit by a bus tomorrro so im not going to stop doing things i enjoy because there unhealy. So yes give me my pie!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Since my van is being fixed right now, I take the bus and it lets me off several blocks from work. That's my exercise. I found out a few years ago that I'm lactose intolerant, although eliminating dairy and replacing it with soy was easier than I thought it would be. Made me work harder at making up dairy-free recipies…but this is a thread about fitness.

When I was a teen, I took a bodybuilding class and was also an avid bicyclist. Both really shaped my body for life. I had a life-threatening bike accident in `93 and kind of lost my motivation for cycling after that but I maintain that it is good exercise. I enjoy swimming, too, although I almost never have time for it.

I firmly believe in promoting fitness and healthy eating but I am also passionate that people should not be discriminated against because of their weight/size or shape.

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Hmm, if you look at my picture here, I was about 20-25 lbs. more than I am now. A while ago I started hitting the gym daily doing a couple miles a day on the 'ol treadmill, as much as I despise that damn thing.

However, ever since I started doing Boxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I've found that it's far more effective than the treadmill+weight lifting combo at toning and losing weight.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah! Look at those muscles and the red leotard! You need more sun though, grey is not a good colour for skin…

Heh, You don't look that heavy there Volte. :)
(the real you that is)

Posted at

heh working out to much can be bad for you to, I found this out the hard way.

We just got a new Platoon Sargent (this is the person who leads us when we exercise).
He is Ex-Special Forces. This is bad for little 'ol tanker me. If you know anything about any armed force…armor is always the laziest of the group. I'm in good enough shape to pass the army test, thats it. But this guy…damn.
This is really happened:

Me: Woo 5 mile run sure was fun. When do we have to be back at work?
SFC Jenner: huh? We're not done yet Kassabian! 5 more!
Me: *looking around* uhh i'm the only one left, everyone else fell out a few miles back.
SFC Jenner: LETS DO IT!!

So long story short I now have shin splints because my poor little legs got worked to death.
Remember everything in moderation!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I ran 400 metres in 72 seconds. I would have gone quicker but my legs gave in when I wanted to sprint at the last 100.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I weighed about 140 and ate nothing but bad food.

then I got stomach problems.

Now I eat healthy and weight like 156 cause I got some muscle too. Still have a little fat though. But I am happy. What does it matter as long as you are happy yah know?

I dunno

Hguyver
Hguyver
Posted at

I used to be a lot fitter back in high school. Mostly due to lifting weights and P.E. Cardio. But now that I'm in college I've kinda slacked off on the exercise thing. After I move in a month I'll be getting a Gym membership again so I can get back into shape. I'm going to need to if I want to get into the police academy.

wyatt1048
wyatt1048
Posted at

Ha, I cycle about fifteen miles everyday to and from work, so I get plenty of cardio. NOw if only I could stop eating all the chocolate!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I sit in front of the TV and chug down all the donuts, potato chips, cake, and hamburgers.

Thats a good exercise for my hands. You know… lifting those heavy cake and moving my ass 1 mm in order to change position on my chair.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.