Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

@Hippievan
D'oooh….
I still like my idea that the mother is underage and thus a child herself. :(

The buyer doesn't want it. The maker doesn't use it. and the user it doesn't know they're using it. What is it?

Buyer = Unhappy cheating husband
Maker = Prostitute with STD
User = Husband who is now unknowingly using an STD

The answer is an STD.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Alright I've got one.

The buyer doesn't want it. The maker doesn't use it. and the user it doesn't know they're using it. What is it?

A coffin!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I was gonna say a coffin!

And yes, the other half are boys too!
And Where can you find the most fish?
Between the head and the tail!

Here's a real hard riddle:

Brothers:

Name every brothers age:

- A man is 20 years old, he has four younger brothers.

- The youngest brother is half as old as the middle brother will be in two years.

- the second youngest brother is 3 years younger than the second oldest brother.

- the difference between the oldest brother and the youngest brother is 11 years.

- the difference between the third oldest brother and the oldest brother is one year bigger than the difference between the second oldest brother and the oldest brother.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

20, 17, 16, 14, 9

Here's one of mine own:

Suppose you have ten coins including one counterfeit coin weighing less than the real ones. Using a two-sided weighing scale, what is the least amount of weighings you must perform in order to pick out the counterfeit coin?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Suppose you have ten coins including one counterfeit coin weighing less than the real ones. Using a two-sided weighing scale, what is the least amount of weighings you must perform in order to pick out the counterfeit coin?
4?
Weigh 5 and 5.
Then split the light pile and add another 1 so you can weigh 3 and 3.
Split the light three and add another 1 so it's 2 and 2.
Then weigh the last 2: 1 and 1 and there you have it.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

4?
Weigh 5 and 5.
Or just one if you're very lucky. :D

humorman
humorman
Posted at

4?
Weigh 5 and 5.
NO.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Or just one if you're very lucky. :D
Obviously. :)

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

3 times…
Weigh 5 and 5.
Split the light one three ways, put one away,and weigh the 2s. if one of those piles is lighter than the other one then you have to weigh that one one last time, if both piles are the same weight then the one coin you put away is the one!
Oz was so close!

I think a variation of this one was in professor layton and the curious village…
Here's the riddle that started all other riddles!

Legs:
In the morning it walks on four legs, at midday it walks on two legs and in the evening it walks on four legs. What is it?

The way:
While on your way to the castle of a great king that totally invited you you come across a fork in the road. next to the road is a little house wherein two brothers live. You know that one of the brothers always lies and the other brother always speaks the truth.
One of the brothers comes to the door.
You can only ask him one question, what question do you need to ask in order to find the road you need to travel?

Coin:
In an antiques store you find a coin that says: 32 Before Christ.
How old is this coin?

It's a me:
It's red and annoying, and not mario.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Legs:
In the morning it walks on four legs, at midday it walks on two legs and in the evening it walks on four legs. What is it?

It's a woman you chauvenistic pig.

The way:
While on your way to the castle of a great king that totally invited you you come across a fork in the road. next to the road is a little house wherein two brothers live. You know that one of the brothers always lies and the other brother always speaks the truth.
You can only ask him one question, what question do you need to ask in order to find the road you need to travel?

DOOPA DOOPA DOOPA! I didn't read the end. OKAY I'll figure this out later.

Coin:
How old is this coin?

Coins cannot speak!

It's a me:

A rash on your genitalia.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I messed up:

Legs:
In the morning it walks on four legs, at midday it walks on two legs and in the evening it walks on THREE legs. What is it?

The way:

Coin:
How old is this coin?

It's a me:

Oh and crocty… try to at least come up with witty answers…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well I already answered the first one. I assumed it was a typo :B

The way:

If you asked "Is left the way to the castle?"
Then you would have your answer. You never said they were twins so they should be perfectly distinguishable.

Coin:
How old is this coin?

Well it's definitely not BC. Otherwise it wouldn't say it on the coin. \_(O_o)_/

It's a me:

I stick by my original answer, as I doubt this is actually an old riddle!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

The way:

If you asked "Is left the way to the castle?"
Then you would have your answer. You never said they were twins so they should be perfectly distinguishable.
Although if you only know one lies from a story, and thus don't know which is which, then shit, I give up.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

The way:

Invite him to the party then have him lead the way!

Coin:
How old is this coin?

No less than 1500 years ago, that being around the time the terms AD/BC were coined.

It's a me:

You?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It's a me:

You?

OOOoooOOO!

Well I've contributed to this thread, but not actually posted a riddle. TO THE GOOGLE-MOTRON!
Okay these riddles I found suck. Take this one for example:
What was the tallest mountain before Mount Everest was discovered?

[spoiler]mount everest[/spoiler]

Which is compltely wrong.
If we're not counting Olympus Mons, then surely we should count the actual tallest mountain in the world. Stupid riddle site I'll hurt its arms.

Grrr….

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Legs:
In the morning it walks on four legs, at midday it walks on two legs and in the evening it walks on THREE legs. What is it?

A man. Crawling, walking, then a cane.

The way:

"Which way would your brother tell me to go?" The truthful brother would tell you that his brother would lie and tell you to go down the wrong road. The lying brother would tell you that his brother would lie(which is a lie) and tell you to go down the wrong road. So you just go down the opposite road of whichever they tell you.

Coin:
How old is this coin?

I would think it's a fake, as in the years B.C. no one would have known it was B.C. I dunno how old it is, though.

Edit: leet, that's not a riddle. It's a joke. And not a very good one.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh duh…..I said that originally sorta. But that was just to find out which was which.

Edit: leet, that's not a riddle. It's a joke. And not a very good one.
OOOoooOOO!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.