Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Old video is old…but still funny.

Today I was in the shower getting ready to head out to take care of a few things and hit the tanning bed. Well, my shower suddenly started losing hot water really fast, which annoyed the hell out of me because I wanted to enjoy it. So, I rinsed off really fast and turned off the water, only to hear the sound of water running through the pipes. I wiped off the shower glass and saw my faucet turned over to the hot section, running on full blast. Yes, it was off at the time I went in the shower. No, it didn't turn on from pressure, because you have the lift the handle up and then move it left or right.

Needless to say, I was rather pissed.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

It's always fun and interesting to hear about this kind of stuff so I thought I'd make a topic like this.
I'm not sure if I was dreaming or not. It was a year ago. I was about to fall asleep and I saw this figure pass through my door and stare at me. Then he turned around and disappeared. I am not a beleiver, although at that time I was. Every once in a while I see it peek over at me while I'm taking a shower I look up and it disappears. It seems to like the bathroom a lot. I have also found things such as Pokemon cards, (before I was allowed to have them) around the house. I also hear things in the attic every once in awhile. Then once I go to tell someone, the phone rings and no one answers. No one has lived here before me but maybe the thing is a construction worker that died in this house. This house is about 14 years old.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i should make a comic about that~!! har har har

i'd collaborate with that….

——-

i have to sleep with any doors in my room closed…..when i was much younger, things would walk into my room…..and also i had an active imagination….like one time, the door handle to my open closet, made the eye of some beast….

my wife cannot have mirrors, other than the normal places…(in bathrooms, one over the sink) cause at night, she can see things walking in them….when she was younger her parents had to take out one of those massive vanity mirrors….because she sw that stuff….and eventually they moved….

Lokidoll
Lokidoll
Posted at

When I was a kid ( maybe…10-11 years old) I was up in my room and I had just finished watching a Pokemon video ( or something ) so I clicked off my TV, turned off my light and snuggled into the covers. After a few minutes of thinking and getting really sleepy I was about to drift off and I heard something. So I opened my eyes.
Now, first of all I need people to understand, right next to my bed was a VERY large window ( reason I say was is because we moved not too long after this ) and there were street lights in the near the front of the house and the light cast ( rather brightly I might add) over my bed and near where my TV and dresser were.
At the foot of my bed, BLOCKING my TV I saw a women with wet red-ish hair, purple lips and huge eyes staring at me.
I freaked out, spun around, turned on my light and looked back, no one was there…D: After that I ran down the stairs and climbed in bed with my mom. I didn't try sleeping in that room EVER again. x__x;

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i need to stop reading thise at 2 in the morning….>.<

acadia
acadia
Posted at

This one time, I was abducted.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Kyupol doesn't count. He's not really a reptile alien, no matter what he says.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

That's right. He's a mutation from drinking too much Slusho

acadia
acadia
Posted at

If he isn't a tentacle alien, then what were all those tentacles?

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

If he isn't a tentacle alien, then what were all those tentacles?
You don't watch much anime, do you… :kitty:

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Well, back in texas, I whenever I talked on the phone, during the middle of a conversation, I would hear a soft 'Hello?' right behind me. I heard the word "dog" Muttered once or twice, and I'm not really sure it was the phone.
Tommorow I'll post about an experience My Grandmother (The most sane person I know) had with a ufo.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Dude, accept your lizzie heritage. Whether you like it or not. :)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Thanks for the laugh, kyupol – I needed that! lol!

Dude, accept your lizzie heritage. Whether you like it or not. :)

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I remember that it wasn't until about the second grade that I realized that other people don't see things like that. Always had wondered why people would act funny when I would talk about it, and found out that's why. Those "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" would scare the shit out of me after I had learned that, mostly due to the fact that I realized that I was seeing ghosts/spirits/dead people/manifested energies. The thought of something in those stories happening terrified me.

Posted at

I had a couple small incidents..nothing big.

When I was about 12 I was in the basement doing laundry. I was half way through folding a shirt, I hear someone say my name. It sounded like they were right beside me. I jumped and looked around, but didn't see anyone. I figured mom must have walked by the laundry room since it was just me and her home. But when I look into the other rooms I didn't see anyone. I figured she just went back upstairs.
I thought about not saying anything. I mean…after all, it was just someone saying my name…but it really unsettled me. So I decided to ask my mom anyway. When I went upstairs she wasn't there either. She was in the backyard tanning and had been asleep the whole time. To this day I don't know what happened. But I know I heard it. I do remember there was a closet under the stairs I never went into. I never even looked into it. It always scared me.

The other events all happened at my dad and step mom's house. They lived in an old 1800's farm house. So this thing was old as dirt. Still had the door to a coal shoot and every thing…welded shut of course. It had the original doors upstairs with the original glass door knobs…so yeah. It was a cool place. Not big. But neat. I had the whole upstairs to myself. Two bedrooms, and a large landing. I made the small bedroom my art studio, and the big one my bedroom. The landing became my computer area. The window were still the big old ones, with newer custom frames. Mom and dad refused to change anything like that of the house at all! Anyway it let a lot of light into the bedroom, so it kept them warm year round. The summer it was always hot because we didn't have air conditioning.
Anyway…my friend and I where sitting there playing video games in my bedroom, zoned out in front of a bunch of fans. Now there is no attic to this house. Both rooms has slanted ceilings. But where were sitting there and we hurt this load crash. It sounded like the studio window had been shattered. It was soooo loud though we heard it over the tv and fans. So we jumped and ran into the next room the same time my dad came running up the stairs to see if we were okay.
The window was fine. Not a scratch on it. Four people in the house and we all swore it came from the same source. We checked the rest of the house to see if any glass had broken, but nothing. Everything was normal.

Lots of things like that happened in that house though.

Things would go missing only to find them later in boxes that haven't been opened in years, but we used the item a week ago. It was alway something common like a tv remote or something.

We alway would hear loud noises or things would sound like they were falling, even though everything was fine. We got to the point my step mom would say "the ghost are playing again." So I kind of grew up around things like that. Most of the incidents I'm sure where just the noises and old house makes. But these are the few we can explain.

Posted at

Crap I just remembered another one thanks to you Ladyknight. Personal one this time. I was lying in bed early in the morning and it was time to get up to go to school. I was around 18-19 this time and I started hearing this woman calling me to get up to go to school. Naturally I figured it was my mom since it sounded like her and I yelled back "yeah yeah". The woman keeps calling telling me to get up and not to be late for school and so on and so on. Eventually I crawl up and in my sleeping stupor lurch myself over to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

That's when I realize I'm alone in the house.
That's when I realize that my grandmother had a similar voice to my mother which by the way was long deceased.

I might have been having one of those wakening dream thing since I wasn't fully awake at the time, similar to the ones some people who think that they were abducted by aliens have, but it was still a little freaky.

Posted at

Here's a funny one that actually has a logic explanation.

When my wife was younger she dated this guy from France. He lived in this quiet village in an old house. His grandmother owned an ancient piano that was so old it had carved in candle holders from the time candles were the only light source. Once, when she was staying there, the piano mysteriously starts playing on its own accord. Both her and the boyfriend who were alone in the house at the time were so freaked out by this that they actually ran out of the room. The piano kept playing random notes and eventually their curiosity overcame their fear. Upon closer inspection it turned out that a mouse had somehow gotten trapped inside the piano and was running back and forth the string while trying to find a way out.

Now since this story wasn't particularly scary, please enjoy this actual footage of a scary ghost that appeared during the shooting of a car commercial.
That reminds me of a story my Dad told me.
He was working as a boundary rider for a big property when he was young.
There was this one boundary rider's hut that no-one would stay in because it was haunted (The properties here in Australia afre so big that it takes days to ride the boundaries)
He laughed and said it won't stop him from sleeping in out of the cold.
Sure enough, his first night in the hut out in the middle of the Quiet, Australian Bush he was woken by breathing noises. He looked up at the small window and saw a ghostly, long white face looking in at him.
He clapped his hands and it snorted and clopped away. It was a curious white brumby (wild horse) that would look in on anyone staying there.

That footage got me good, you evil b*stard, Product Placement. I was sitting right up close to the screen, watching intently for the first sign of a faint, blurry image, when…

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Once, I was dreaming that I was cleaning my room and I reached under the bed. Then this horrible rabbit-looking monster bit the palm of my left hand. I woke up in my bed and didn't think anything of it until in noticed a sharp pain in my left hand. I looked down and there was a bite mark in the palm of my hand. A little bit of the skin was broken but other than that I was fine. It healed in a week, though.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Once, I was dreaming that I was cleaning my room and I reached under the bed. Then this horrible rabbit-looking monster bit the palm of my left hand. I woke up in my bed and didn't think anything of it until in noticed a sharp pain in my left hand. I looked down and there was a bite mark in the palm of my hand. A little bit of the skin was broken but other than that I was fine. It healed in a week, though.

Could be that reality is not exactly what you see it is. There are all sorts of overlapping realities and beings (both intelligent and animal) within those overlapping realities.

Yeah yeah more of my crazy ramblings. At first I thought that that concept is only something in science fiction. Like the Matrix for instance seeing all those dodging bullets and fast fights that was ripped off from Dragon Ball Z.

Ok. Movies and anime exaggerate that concept.

Reminds me of a dream I had where I'm sort of revolutionary who is fighting these creatures who can create a cloaking field and move so fast. They wore helmets and black cloaks so I couldnt see their faces. That dream ended with me being captured then pinned to the ground and a gun pointed right at the back of my left ear.

I woke up feeling PAIN on my left ear. I thought it was only my brain playing tricks but looked at it in the bathroom mirror and my left ear was turning red.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Or she was moving when having the dream and cut herself in the manner in which the dream manifested the reasoning. It happens quiet often, actually, much like when you dream an alarm is about to sound and you're woken up by your clock.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Or she was moving when having the dream and cut herself in the manner in which the dream manifested the reasoning. It happens quiet often, actually, much like when you dream an alarm is about to sound and you're woken up by your clock.

Every human has some degree of psychic powers. When you go to sleep, you are at your most relaxed state.

There is nothing paranormal or magic about psychic powers.

Posted at

That footage got me good, you evil b*stard, Product Placement.

^^

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Every human has some degree of psychic powers. When you go to sleep, you are at your most relaxed state.

There is nothing paranormal or magic about psychic powers.
Paranormal means above the normal. When in that state, it's obviously above the normal.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

How's this for a supernatural expeirence. I was electrocuted at age 5 and I'm still alive, not only that my body is able to stand extremes that most people can't stand (sub-freezing temps with only a hoody, sweat pants, and thin socks; and about 110 in shorts and a muscle shirt).

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

and about 110 in shorts and a muscle shirt).

hows about a 130 in a flight suit and boots?
——-

as far as dreams and getting bitten….

when i was much younger, i used to sleep with body parts (arms, hands, legs , and feet) hanging off the edge of the bed….one night i dreamed that there was this ferris wheel, much smaller than a real one, where the top came to my bed, and the bottom was in a pit with demons….and one of the demons rode it up and bit my hand…and i felt the pain, and woke up….
until recently i had to sleep up against the wall…my head and side/back had to be against a wall…so my bed has always been in corners….and still if my head is not against the wall i can't sleep….
as i look back, it may have been one of my dad's cats…but i'm sure i tell myself that now, to keep from going insane….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.