Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Sorry guys, I'll get the hang of this eventually… :[ With so much going on it's easy for me to get distracted and forget a lot of things. ^^;

Since we're short one person for the interview circle Vakanai, if you want to go ahead and jump in as a alternate, I'll be fine with that.

So! Now that it's been, like, an eternity, we can start the next round! Here are the pairings:

Exzachly will interview ifelldownthestairs

Farah will interview cetriya

ifelldownthestairs will interview Bittenbymonk

cetriya will interview Eirikr

Eirikr will interview CZweig

Bittenbymonk will interview Farah

chee2424 will interview rufus_edge

Vakanai will interview Exzachly

rufus_edge will interview… as of right now, no one. :[ If there's anyone out there who has not been interviewed and would like to be, there's someone here who could really use your help! Or… if there's anyone in particular you want to interview, rufus_edge, feel free to ask them if they want to partake. :)

If you're having difficulties getting hold of your interviewee/interviewer, or would like someone else to interview, PQ me as soon as possible and I'll do what I can to fix things.

OK - I'll be sending out PQ's pretty soon. :) Once you receive yours, you'll need to get to know your interviewee's comic a bit (more than likely by reading a few pages) then come up with some questions to ask them. Send them to me first for approval, and when I give you the OK, send them to your interviewee. Once you get your answers, send them back to me, questions included, in a PQ so I can post it in the Interviews Forum. :)

Alright! Round Three begins……………………………. now!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I think I sent my questions in for approval, but I never got word back.
Then I'm certain I sent in a question regarding whether or not I indeed sent in my questions for approval, but I never got a response.
Just a bit curious/worried I did something wrong.

Posted at

I like this idea, I'd like to hop in for the next opening you get.

One question, in regards to getting questions in "on time" how long will we have? Just curious.

Lookit me all gettin' involved in the community all of the sudden. XD *wanders off to look over previous interviews.*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'd like to have a go at interviewing/ being interviewed.
Count me in!
Will I get a PQ telling me what to do?
I certainly hope so!

Farah
Farah
Posted at

Cetriya too has notified me that she won't be able to participate in this project any longer. :( Any solution to this? :)

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

…It seems a lot of people either never got or never responded to the PQ's I sent, or were just too busy to be able to make the time for the project. ^^; Unless they did and I just managed to not get any of their responses……. |D

But folks, because it seems that a lot of people haven't been participating or showed an interest in this round… I think we'll just start the next round. Everyone in this group will get another chance to interview someone/be interviewed. It'll be… it'll be like it never happened. |3

Sorry everybody… but if you're reading this, you'll have to sign up once again. <:[

And maybe this time I won't blow it… ._.;

Posted at

Well, I just signed up, so I was checking the thread to get updates. SOOOOO sign me up again. :)
It sounds fun! I'd like to give it a shot!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I can't speak for the others, but I never got any PQ. I was waiting around patiently for one, then figured the project must've went defunct or something.

Anywho, I'll send you my list of questions shortly (PS if there's any way I can send it besides PQ, let me know. That would probably be better).

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I never got a pq either.
But count me in!
I've got all sorts of pressing questions that need answering.
I assume I wait to receive the pq to tell me who I am questioning before I write the questions?

Farah
Farah
Posted at

Sigh.. okay. I'll sign up again. :)

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Oh wait, sign me up again.

It's like I should try reading or somethin.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

Alright, I've added you two to the list. :)

And since there seems to be some sort of issue related to the sending/receiving of PQ's among us, I'm going to be sending out some test PQ's shortly after posting this to everyone who has signed up so far. If you didn't get one, let me know in this thread and I'll figure something out.

If all else fails, I suppose you could just email me your questions (when the time comes) - but I have a feeling the PQ's would be a bit more convenient.

So, keep an eye out for a message from me in your inbox! And if you get one, be sure to respond to it. And if you don't get a response back from me within at least a two-day period, let me know via this thread… please.

And I think once we have at least six people, I'll add a time limit for sign-ups. If no one else joins, I'll pair you up and send you on your way! |D

Posted at

I'm totally interested in signing up. My third book is gone to print and will be available at http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=muses in the next week or so.
I've also got news breaks coming about my publishing contracts with Lightning Source, Inc. and WOWIO at Prismcomics.org as soon as they can get it online, and I'll be featured in the Summer 09 issue of ROCKnROLL GraphiX magazine, presently an ezine but going in print this spring: http://www.comicspace.com/rocknroll/

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

I would like to participate, if it is not too late.

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Ooooh! Sign me up. I miss interviewing people!

Posted at

Ahhh you can put me in if ya want. <3

Pieguy259
Pieguy259
Posted at

Sign me up! I have 223 pages… somehow…

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Sign me up! Hehe ^^

Mutation
Mutation
Posted at

I'm interested, my comic has 50+ pages, and I wanna interveiw someone! n.n

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

sure. sign me up for this. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.