Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@The Hero Factor: It's hard to make original super hero names thanks to marvel and dc making entire universes of them

Project GTH: A little flashback of events after Beelzebu's escape

Posted at

She's cute with her oven mit dude needs to chill! Your art is cool. I like the colored line work it gives a nice effect.

My new comic SUPER HAREM!!! is just getting started please give it a go ;D

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

The use of the sms conversation is well handled. quite effectively laid out too.

In the hero factor we meet… Acrobat?! No not that one.

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

@The Hero Factor-Love Acrobats entrance there. Very fun, the last panel though the images seem a bit squished making identifying the characters on the right hard to do.

Eternity Dreams- We find out what happened to Holly and someone bleeds all over the floor.

Posted at

ETERNITY DREAMS: Nice page. I wish I could heal by just yelling, "heal"!

In CROSSOVERKILL, the Doppelganger Gang decide to crash a concert–and the whole reality of FUSION–the WRONG way. By Essaybee, the creator of FUSION. That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=790394. —al

Posted at

For Crossoverkill: Love the layout and lineart in this! In fact I also love the color and the dialogue, so it's an all around win! Excellent work indeed!

—-

Without Moonlight updates today and after a surprise gift from a certain ex, we finally see what is going on in the nazi block.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

Without Moonlight: I've never read this comic before but I'm really intrigued! The art is really fitting for the tone of the story, and I really like how you laid out/drew the buildings the last panel. The colors in the top part of the page work really well too. : ) I'm a history nerd with a bit of a critical eye towards historical fiction and I must say I'm impressed. : )

Koji Takahashi Stops the World actually updated yesterday but I completely forgot his thread was around until today and the next update won't be til next week. : B There's not much for art on this update…. but the dialogue might make you stop and think.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I think you did a good job, it is tricky doing pages like that… I've been in a very similar situation to that. Painful stuff.

The Hero Factor continues it's daily run and the we learn how stunt-girl got that name after learning that Acrobat was taken.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

I like the expressions 0w0
which is very rare with simplicity like that <3
good job ^^

HOLY JELLY BEANS…RA updated 0w0
kind of XD it's just a picture for Valentines day but i wanted people to know i wasn't dead :3

an actual PAGE will be up soon XD

Posted at

RA: Wow, it's been a while Katch…good to see ya! I love the use of colour here and the contrast. Nice lines too!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and…Adam is a quick one!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Looks good as always and smutty remark aside hints at some fireworks. cool.

Launching a new comic, this will be a collaborative effort so anyone wants to join in they can.

The comic is called Lite bites and is a short story collection. there is no over riding theme just whatever people create. The first story is all me and is called Dark holiday and the first page went live today.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

If that's the end of the joke I don't quite get it. O-o

Still everything is rendered well, so points still go to you. :D

~~~

Paper Rose Brigade: If anyone sees this happen please put it on YouTube.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Paper Rose Brigade: I think I saw practical joke like this once on "World's Dumbest."

————————————————————————

Meanwhile on All Saints: We interrupt our usual weekly update to bring you a kickass but horribly-oversized post-apocalyptic wallpaper!

Posted at

Holy cow that's big. If I had a widescreen I'd probably set that as the background though.

Elements finally updates again. Now watch as I go another month with no communication.

Posted at

Poor Frank in UNDERBELLY. It sucks when someone's inside you and there's nothing you can do about it…

Wait. That came out wrong…

Anyway, in CROSSOVERKILL we are in Fusion's reality, and we find out what Fusionverse hero XPletive's civilian identity is—and it's HILARIOUS, considering he gets his superpowers from swearing. That's by Essaybee from FUSION.

That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791377/

—Al

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Poor Frank in UNDERBELLY. It sucks when someone's inside you and there's nothing you can do about it…

Wait. That came out wrong…

Anyway, in CROSSOVERKILL we are in Fusion's reality, and we find out what Fusionverse hero XPletive's civilian identity is—and it's HILARIOUS, considering he gets his superpowers from swearing. That's by Essaybee from FUSION.

That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791377/

—Al

HAHAHA! a cursin super holy man, reminds me of how much i miss "The Preacher" i gotta admit i havent checked her comic out much, but i think i might! not to mention of of Fusion the character snapshots at the top of the scene are pretty interestin lookin!

Putrid Meat's updated today. 150 pages now!the Gruntz are cleared for the time being, but The Lug seems to have other plans in mind for our ginger protagonist. least he aint tellin him he's got a pretty mouth.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Putrid Meat: If that…thing…tries to eat Bones, won't he be sick for about a month? I mean, he doesn't know where Bones has been.

——-

Yesterday, Negligence updated with…a rather disturbing strip.

The Stick Man comic has yet another horrible, horrible pick-up line.

Posted at

Underbelly: Frank's head looks like it's a pretty messed up place to be right now!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today – Reva has an alteration to the plan!

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Crossing Death: I've never read this comic before but I totally felt the emotion of the page. You did a really good job showing the emotion here. : )

————————————-
Koji Takahashi Stops the World updated today with, well, the first big WTF moment of the comic. Come for the violence, stay for the abstract questioning of life and death.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hey, I like this comic. I'm interested to see where it will go from here.

Anyway, in TTS today stuff happens.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

HAHA, ohhh, those cards were cute and terrible at the same time XDDD
if i ever saw a card like that i'd be like ….o__0

good job X3

Nu & Me updated today~!! (finally right?) Happy Valentines Day ^^

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

That's cute, or barf worthy depending your POV.

In Hero Factor the muggers face meets the ground.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.