Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Posted at

Hmmm. The HERO FACTOR–very ticked-off mugger. What else can I say?

In CROSSOVERKILL, Hoodoo of MAGELLAN, MINDMISTRESS try to free ENERGIZE from the power of the male-controlling Pharoahmoan, from the pages of FUSION. That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791882. —Al

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i HOPE that is a spell or Engergize is having well…a confused moment. looks good! there's only one flaw in male controlling powers though…. ;)

BRAVE RESISTANCE updates today. the Focke Wulfs start to dwindle, but not nearly as much as our USAAF guys have, and it's lookin like they may dwindle even more…

EssayBee
EssayBee
Posted at

Sweet aerial combat. Can't go wrong with a P-51. I'd think that dogfights would be tricky to catch in still frames, but this comic has done a terrific job of keeping up with the frantic action and telling it with great energy. Very nicely done!

Well, after a week off, Fusion returns (http://www.drunkduck.com/Essay_Bee_Comics_Presents_Fusion/index.php?p=792836). Nothing too fancy with this update, but a hero of the oft-mentioned Fabulous Five finally makes an appearance.

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

@Fusion - Lovely art as always, though why Psi girls wants to talk about Barry…. I guess i'll just ave to wait to the next issue! Also great job on the colors!

Eternity Dreams: Holly is being all awkwardly in Aleksandra's space, and Towtruck seems to disagree with that.

Posted at

Eternity Dreams: Nice colour work there, some interesting times ahead I think. Personally someone needs their face bitten off for getting too close.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today, Adam gets another lecture by Reva into how the church secures one of its finest warships.

Posted at

Nice cover for UNDERBELLY, nice ominous page for Lite Bites.

In CROSSOVERKILL, the male-controlling powers of FUSION's Pharoahmoan are no match for the cutting humor of Syko Suki—but luckily, FUSION's friend X-Pletive is there.
That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791885
–Al

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@Crossoverkill: I wish I had the exact ability but opposite hehe. Nice page btw

Project GTH: Beel visits a familiar setting

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

GTH is another one of those comics I have never heard of but are fairly impressed by the first page I see. Artistically it's pretty unique and interesting looking. So points to you. :D

~~~

Paper rose brigade: You'd be surprised how little this excuse works.

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

Well haven't read the comic yet, but that last page is kinda funny…in a freaky sort of way. I feel sorry for frank. The 3d work is great. :D

Beast Legion Issue 4 has been updated, as the argument between two evil generals goes awry.

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Beast_Legion/

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Beast Legion - Nice details. I just wish your dialog text could have been a little bigger.

MAG-ISA

Eman's wings can also be weaponized. But at what cost?

Posted at

Lite Bites: - Not much I can really say on that update to be honest. Simple, effective.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and the verbal sparring continues.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Chronicles of Wyrden-alotta wink wink nudge nudge goin on there. no wonder they're takin such a long time to get the ball rolling, their minds are in 2 places at once, they better just take care'a biz (and i think you know what kind. ;) ) and then they'll be able to work faster,hahaha!

Brave Resistance updates with a serious turn for the worst in the aerial battle. Quimby sacrafices himself, and now Hunter's left alone to survive somehow against the advancing Luftwaffe horde.

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Brave Resistance: Really nice action and interesting panels. I like the contrast between the blue sky in the first panel and the orange brown in the others. It's very effective and very dramatic!
If I can leave a small critique though… if you have to put arrows in to show where the reader is supposed to look next, then maybe you should reconsider your panel arrangement.

—-

Koji Takahashi Stops the World updates with yet another strange and darkly humorous page.

Posted at

Koji Takehashi Stops the World—"I wonder where my finger went" is a heck of a hook for new readers.

At CROSSOVERKILL, Fusion gets in on the fun, as does her friend X-Pletive, as Mindmistress, Energize, and Hoodoo of MAGELLAN fight the Doppelganger gang, with great art by RedDeath of BAD GUY HIGH.

That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791887!

—Al

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

@ Brave Resistance: Really nice action and interesting panels. I like the contrast between the blue sky in the first panel and the orange brown in the others. It's very effective and very dramatic!
If I can leave a small critique though… if you have to put arrows in to show where the reader is supposed to look next, then maybe you should reconsider your panel arrangement.

—-

Koji Takahashi Stops the World updates with yet another strange and darkly humorous page.

ahhh yeah i know it. hate doing that. was hesitant too and was wondering if others woulda thought it was as tacky as i do, and i guess i got my answer, so i do appreciate it, i just wanted to say.

anyways, a repost of alschroeder's post so it doesnt get passed over:

Koji Takehashi Stops the World—"I wonder where my finger went" is a heck of a hook for new readers.

At CROSSOVERKILL, Fusion gets in on the fun, as does her friend X-Pletive, as Mindmistress, Energize, and Hoodoo of MAGELLAN fight the Doppelganger gang, with great art by RedDeath of BAD GUY HIGH.

That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791887!

—Al

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

@Crossoverkill - Wow some really dynamic panels going on here, I really need to sit down and go through the archives I haven't kept up. Awesome art by all and wonderful color work!

@Putrid Meat- Love the coloring and I especially love that giant 3rd panel layout. The thing I like most about this page is the super gritty feeling it gives off. Seriously very good page over all.

Eternity Dreams- Holly is accused of ahem, having ulterior motives with Aleksandra and Towtruck is just a general ass.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Not looking good for her there. Although a werewolf in a pink dress never looks good.

Lite bites starts a new story proper tody with a short written by Gunwallace and illustrated by Skreem.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/

Also in Malefic there is a new chapter cover.

And hero factor has updated too.

I've mentioned other but please comment on Lite bites, the others at your discretion.

EssayBee
EssayBee
Posted at

That Lite bites page is really nice looking. The blotchy and textured colors and the way they're added to the lines really makes the dark lighting pop, and the sketchy lines combined with the colors really gives the page a ton of mood and atmosphere. Each panel would make for a pretty cool pic to hang on the wall, and the fact that they make clear sense as a series of sequential art is impressive.

The chapter cover for Malefic is intriguing, and the text font reminds me of something from a 70s horror flick.

And for Hero Factor . . . so Beacon is the Light Avenger. I guess that makes him perfect for the weight-conscious cannibalistic supervillain–he's like Captain America, but with fewer calories! I like the pulpy look to Beacon; the goggles kinda remind me of Lobster Johnson.

As for my comic, Fusion updated today (http://www.drunkduck.com/Essay_Bee_Comics_Presents_Fusion/?p=794830), and we find out what happened to the poor, brainwashed gunman from earlier in the issue.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Fusion: I like the blurred look you gave to the character closer to the reader in panel two. Makes it look more like there's some perspective there. I might give that trick a try in the future.

———

A new Negligence today with Drannik conflicted over an alternative solution to his school bus problem.

I updated the Negligence filler and fan art page with some fan art I did for Modest Medusa.

Finally, the Stick Man comic updated last Friday with another bad pick-up line, and a good reason why you shouldn't pick up a date while hammered.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Looks like someone spoke too soon.

Malefic has updated, people aren't getting along so well and Louis is t the heart of it… again.

Posted at

MALEFIC: Ahhh, calm reasonable discusson in MALEFIC.

In CROSSOVERKILL, on the other hand, Firebomb lives up to his name—will that be enough against Energize? Check it out at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/index.php?p=791888. —Al

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.