Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Crossoverkill: great page and I have feeling it's not going to work.

Attack of the Robofemoids: Tskanov finally realizes that Denisov is talking to him thus concluding issue 4.

Posted at

Underbelly: Frank's in a real mess here, lets hope he can do something to get himself out of it. Keep on fighting that good fight. I like the demon's dialogue here.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today and Reva lays down some ground rules ;)

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

@Chronicles of Wyrden: getting a little raunchy here, idn't it? This should be fun.

———————————————————————–

In All Saints: The virus suddenly starts going into remission worldwide.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

While Remission is a good thing i dunno, doctors with serious faces typing serious things >w> OMENZ…<3 good stuff

Nu and Me updated ^^ beware the cute…BEWAAAARE <3

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

That is a sickening image, you should be ashamed for inflicting it on people. :)

Malefic has updated, things are getting a little heated.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

HAHA, if only it always worked that way…sit…stay…be good XD

i need some of that heat please X3 nice~!!

HOLY CHEEZEITS~!! RA FIIIIINNNALLLY updated ^o^

with a mostly traditional page no less :3

we start getting into the root of the Nasty contract here <3

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

@Katch - I do like the traditional nature of the page :D. Gives it a unique sense of depth. I especially like how you drew the clothes ripping off and the dialogue of the last panel. That thing looks painful D:

The Rose Killer (finally) updated yesterday, with page 100 no less! James lets Ophelia know her life is no secret to him.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I think that is one of the best looking pages you have done. What sort of detective gives away his secrets? "I've known all along." Surely he should have just said, i am a detective after all and kept his air of mystery.

Lite bites has updated and the discussion gets a little heavy (ish)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/

Posted at

Lite Bites: I found this page rather touching! And I LOVE the artwork! A very unique style, there! :)

Quest For Zanvadas just updated, so grab some of those flying saucer sweets, and let's see if we can find out just what Xargus finds so amusing about planet wide destruction!

Posted at

For Quest for Zanvadas: Great expressions, and I love the whole movement that the layout gets across, despite this being a debriefing page really. Well done! Also, good job on the good guys getting the bad guy to monologue ;)

—-

Without Moonlight updates today, and we get a bit of further insight on Anna's terror of Nazis, plus what happens at the Nazi block.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Oh dear, Nazi's are not very nice are they…lol, it's bagman~!! o.o the darker version~ very nice :3 the facial expressions are very top hole!

^w^

Experiment 20 KATCH updated with some eyecandy…cuz i do plan on making the comic decent some day XD so pictures while ye wait <3

Edit:

Nu & Me updated again ^^ more bunny cuteness~!!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

lite bites: love the art on the last story. very fitting with beautiful light effects, like a mix of haunting and dreamy.

PUTRID_MEAT updates with a surgical procedure,and ill-advised one. eat yer heart out, House.

meemjar
meemjar
Posted at

Putrid meat is a wild ride into depravity, debauchery, necrophilia, uber-violence and featuring a sociopathic, psychotic anti-hero as the protagonist.

And its a RIOT!!

as for me, Smorty Smythe is on hiatus but I've got a new project up called Fatass & Spaz. Heres the links.

http://www.drunkduck,com/The_Dragon_Fists_of_Smorty_Smythe/
for those of you who like Martial Arts and comedy.

and;
http://www.drunkduck.com/Fatass_and_Spaz/
a spoof on 'Odd Couple'platform video games.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Why am I thinking of Jak and Daxter after looking at that. Looks good.

Malefic and underbelly have updated, comment on one or both at your leisure.

In Underbelly Franks fights back.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Underbelly/

In Malefic… people talk.

Posted at

Underbelly: Yeah, Frank's in trouble. I like the final panel quite a lot here, it gives a good idea of just how bad things for him really are.

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today - Bruno meets up with an old friend (or is he?)

*dramatic music*

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@The Chronicles of Wyrden: You know someone is trust worthy if they refer to themselves in the first person.

Project GTH: Page number 350! Beelzebu says his goodbye and runs off

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

@ Project GTH: Congrats on 350 pages!
I like the layout of this page, the first panel is very sweet and peaceful in comparison to the others. I also like the background color of the thinking/speech boxes.

—–

Koji Takahashi updates this morning with yet another "Wait What?!" inducing page!

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

On Koji Takahashi Stops the World, you need to excuse me by saying this cliche but this is what I call a "Cliffhanger." Interesting page… kinda dynamic.

———————————————————–

On Billy Learns To Rock, Frank tells us a funny flashback about Billy's recklessness.

JazylH
JazylH
Posted at

LOl absoluteley love the innovation & the humor on that last page of Billy Learns to Rock. Billy really loves to sacrifice himself.

——————————————————-

Beast Legion updates with two new pages as Master Surya welcomes a guest to his Sanctuary.

Posted at

Oooo. BEAST LEGION is an intriguing fantasy webcomic I hadn't read before. VERY nice art.

In CROSSOVERKILL, I take over the rotating art chores, as Suki and X-Pletive exchange words, I do my first drawings of Essaybee's FUSION, and my character Mindmistress has the last word. That's at http://www.drunkduck.com/Crossoverkill/?p=791942. —Al

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I really like the rotating art duties on this comic, really adds something to it. Very different to the overly clean look of the last time I checked in on it.

In Malefic Louis makes Dan sound like a hero.

Posted at

Malefic: I am loving the conversation on this page, it's very light hearted and is a nice humorous break! I have to say, the expressions on this page are fantastic! :)

Quest For Zanvadas updated last night, and it would seem that Emperor Xargus had invoked the wrath of Varin…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.