Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Posted at

Nu & Me; Not to mention, when have you last seen a bunny in reading glasses or a ninja mask? What's that? Never?

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Daw thanks, yeah~ there is going to be craziness for Easter~

For the Surrealist, i really like the first panel in there, action + style~ nice ^^

RA just updated =D
lots of smoke, good decisions, swearing and looming evil shadows >:3

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Re: Revenge Addict - Well, you got me wondering what's gonna show up. Excellently plotted.

Today on Times Like This (go to TimesLikeThis.com if you still see dinosaurs): She was a tiiiime tripper… leaping decades, yeah…

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

Today's episode of Times Like These takes us to a very interesting moment in time: the Beatles playing on Ed Sullivan Show. Being a fan of the theirs (but not the love songs!) - me likes!

———————————-
A Bit Cheesy updated today:

http://www.drunkduck.com/A_Bit_Cheesy/index.php?p=378009

Mick and Ryan venture deeper into the darkness of the New York Public Library - only to discovere the light of civilization there… And pretty colors!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

a bit cheesey: is pretty bold with how this was colored. gives it a real old timey feel to it, which is especialy fitting with those books.but i mean bold in the sense, it's not done to often and i guess would be realy easy to screw up, but it cam eout great. and the dialogue has this godly presence about it makes makes for a scene that works. heh, and that bright light, 's how i felt when i woke up this morning.

PUTRID MEAT updated and i'm back doing the art myself!also i've announced the reaslease ofanother comic i'm part of and the putrid meat sludge and ooze [fan and misc comic.]
all and all it's been a pretty eventful day.
putrid meat is here: http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/?p=378143

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

You know those stories about alligators in the sewers? Well, they weren't alligators, they were crocodiles. And you know those crocodiles? Well, they became were-crocs - half man, half … well, you get the picture!

What? You don't believe me? It's true! I read it in Putrid Meat!

EDIT: Oops - simultaneous post with The Chronicles of Wyrden! Go read that, too. It's got shady characters being led out of dark alleys by even shadier characters, and a woman in an upstairs window calling the sort of call that gets you into dark alleys in the first place.

Best leave your credit cards at home!

No half-human crocodile hybrids in today's update to Shades, I'm afraid. Just a normal every day tale of someone who lived for two thousand years. Oh, and someone else who lived for five thousand …

What? You don't believe that either? Oh, what the hey - you should probably read it anyway. It's got a girl taking her clothes off.

Posted at

Shades I'm running out of things to say about this British Superhero masterpiece, if you haven't read it…GO and read it! If you haven't favourited it, do so now! Today's update has some amusing dialogue and excellent character expressions, the final panel is a winner!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with a mysterious cat-caller and the public's reaction upon seeing an Inquisitor of the Church of Progression. Jacob Scaro is closer to finding out those answers and perhaps getting the help he needs to save Isadora and her daughters.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

The Chronicles updates beautifully as always - I'm very intrigued by this Kalon (shoulda-been-named-Angus) figure and what his appearance will mean for Scar. Go read!
—–
Salt updated today - we're back in the Rodakers' offensively decorated kitchen - and there's wailing and a hangover!

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

The cat picture is back! Yay cat picture!

Seriously.. I love the fact that they stormed the Ninja stronghold, got Daisy back, and Mrs. Rodaker is still drunk/hung over. Awesome.

————-

Posted continues its adventure in hardboiled crime (or half-baked crime). This is one of the few strips I'm actually satisfied with.

http://www.drunkduck.com/posted

Posted at

@Posted:
This I like very much! You have certainly seemed to find a gimmick that works. The art is pretty good for a beginner and the writing is funny. Keep going and this will be even better, it certainly has potential.

You should visit my webcomic because it´s different in the way that it uses pictures and very little text to tell a story. While I know that my art sometimes can need some work, I´m happy with expressions and characters, plus it gets better as it moves along. It now has 28 pages, so there is some good reading there. Definately for those that can enjoy something a little different!

Posted at

Leter E's Lone Wolf Adventurer: You forced me to scroll, and I liked it :D Very clever way of using a large page to further the story!

Triple Update tonight!

LD and the Actor ~ Ezra and the Cassandrae Ephemerus!

Lady Doom has TWO new pages ~ LD crashes in to battle her theatrical foe.
Blood Groove cuts ever closer to the truth in a flash of light.

Posted at

I love verbose villains - there's something so delightfully cheesy about villains making speeches. :) Like the colourful look of it, too.

And Blood Groove's new page is pretty awesome, too. "Wow, you're shiny." XD

Morphic updates today with a shouty, semi-splash page. It's got angry!Nicodemus on it. :)

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

LOL, "Don't humans need air?" Great. :D

Din Krakatau is an interesting new comic. It is creative and there seems to be a lot going on. Looks to be a fun ride. Nice texturing too.

————

George the Dragon updated today! That's right! You should go see this because if you don't George might eat you. Also, it is a late St. Patty's gag (had to wait til my update day so not to get thrown off schedule) :D

albone
albone
Posted at

George makes a good point in this belated St. patrick's Day gag. It's to be expected when you stop on the way to Loch ness.

Rival Angels updates today and all I can say is 'Brass Knuckles."

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

A-list has a very interesting artstyle, what with the stylistic, yet messy detail lines, light gradient shading, and outrageous dialogue box shapes. The latest comic, though, shines in its ability to capture the slow recovery of a damaged android-like character.

————————————–

What if has updated today to finally answer the long-awaited question involving the hero of Gotham City….

Luminous
Luminous
Posted at

What If…? is a clever, funny comic that is shaping up to be pretty cool. I especially enjoyed the first comic. I have no idea how you come up with this stuff, but it's great :)

————-

Angelfish updated today with a new page in which the crew set off to deliver the letter.

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

I gotta say that's a cool-looking command center.

Today on Times Like This: A pittance of fifteen minutes couldst be saving thee a king's ransom!

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

On Times Like This, we see a really important Historical figure in a commercial that would inspire you. Do you know who's this guy? Click and see, foul demons. Clue: His first name begins with William.

—————————————————-

Speaking of William, William (I meant) Billy Learns To Rock, we have a crazy love crusher with a funny expression. From comedy to drama in one go! :p

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

Billy Learns to Rock: Cute stuff. Very expressive faces. I love the fangs on the kid when he is excited.

—————

Sporadic Man updated today! Come by for the second installment of the newest hero.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Poor Sporadic man got pummelled by a giant anvil in the previous page, and now he's laid up in the Hospital just as someone needs his help.
Poot guy. very funny offbeat superhero parady, go check it out.

Surfboards and RayGuns updates today. Our hero Wizer tries to save the strange new girl.
Hope you check it.
~Brad

http://www.drunkduck.com/Surfboards_and_RayGuns/index.php

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Surfboards and RayGuns looks to be a very promising comic, the character outlines aren't too thick (nor too thin!), the shading is great, anatomy on the characters seems perfect, I envy the way you draw hair on your characters, and the plotline is fantastic! Great cover, great space ship designs, hell it's all great. This comic should be becoming popular really quick.

——————

Abducted just updated earlier today, go check it out if you're interested!

www.drunkduck.com/abducted

Posted at

Abducted - nice colors and I like the look of the aliens

Beyond the Pale updates. It looks like the tables have turned on Tokala…or have they?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.