Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Katch
Katch
Posted at

lol dun worry. Me too.

RA updated, she's not all that cold blooded. Really. XD

Also Unseelie (which you'll have to go to my profile for) updated with another pre story filler thingy ^^ it's pretty though, shows the main characters~
yey~ *twirls finger*

AND Nu & Me updated with an Easter special~ ^_^ Happy Easter everyone~!!

Posted at

RA and Unseelie: Stunning colored art. A feast for those who enjoy nice looking drawings! Unseelie is just starting, which can be a good option for those who are too lazy to look at big archives.
Nu and Me: The Easter filler redefines "cute".

Both Telenime and freakenburg are updated.
In Telenime, we have a new character! She came from a doodle I did when I was extremely bore. "The Water Keeper" us kinda "hormonal"… Hope you enjoy.

In Freakenburg we finally start to find out what Happened to Mariko, as she starts tellin the story… Yep, this story's finally moving!

Posted at

a list - good page. I really like the second panel…especially the guy. You do need to work on your buildings. Might I recommend studying pictures of buildings…I know it helps me. ^^

Of Snakes and Apples updates. God gets bossy, Adam shows more childishness, and Eve continues to get pushed around…literally.

cs3ink
cs3ink
Posted at

I like the simple energy of AB's Din Krakatau. He's more concerned with storytelling than anything else, which is a rare thing in these days of Image-itous.

Terran Sandz finally cuts loose.

In Broken Things it continues to rain.

Later,
Chip

D0m
D0m
Posted at

In Broken Things, Chip continues to put out what's probably one of DD's most beautiful comics. I'm not kidding around. At least go in and give it a look. He's got a mastery of storytelling and art. Given how small his pages/strips are, he does a wicked job.

Nadya also updated. I yanked everyone out of the flashback and you get to see me draw another fight scene that's pretty brutal. Also, I link you to Nadya's new wiki page!

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Hooray! It's been a long time since I last followed Nadya in this thread! Go read it now. Quick! You can see everyone's favourite shadow-spider figure, Charna, morphing into a more human guise.

Oh, and it's got a bad guy learning why messing with a shadow-spider figure is really not a good idea. Learning the hard way, of course!

And I updated Shades, too. If you've been enjoying the sight of teens getting measured for bespoke clothing, sorry … There's none of that in this instalment!

No, the best we can offer is a First Century (and rather peeved!) warrior woman fighting her way through a hail of machine gun fire armed with nothing more than a shield and a spear … No contest really!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

@ Shades - If it has Boo, I already like it! But Boo as a failed hostage negotiator who has to kick butt in order to solve the situation? "Shades of Bruce Willis in Die Hard" is more like it! Poppin' fresh! Go see it now! :)

Due East updates with a filler today – but what a filler! This one is a "behind the scenes" look at the first version of Book One Page One – and it's very different from what originally debuted. Enjoy!

albone
albone
Posted at

Great behind the scenes look at Due East, and its a great page too. Cool angles and nifty dialogue. AND you don't have to wait for the DVD/Graphic Novel to get the bonus features!

Rival Angels updates today. The girls commit to whom they are going to lay the smackdown upon!

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

Some great shots of the girls in the ring over on Rival Angels. The action looks great, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the match.

—————

A well-known DD member begins a surprise and important cameo in Posted today to help Beaufort solve his mystery.

http://www.drunkduck.com/posted

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

Posted has a very artistic feel to it, what with the great use of silhouettes and angled shots, most noticeable in this latest strip. Both give off a mysterious…aura, if you will, which is what I expect the creator wanted, but doesn't veer from it's comical relief.

———————–

Today's What if plays on a sad little Easter joke…

Posted at

A Roll of the Dice It's all in the hat. I get a wonderful Presto vibe from that hat, takes me back to the old animated D&D cartoon!

O==((===========>

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with no respite for Jacob Scaro as he faces the first question from Inquisitor Kalon Rhadon. Reva's done a fantastic job with the backgrounds and detail once again, her character art captures someone who asked to be cameo'd into the comic.

So, he knows who he is. Mr. Pipeman ;)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@The Chronicles of Wyrden - i flipped back a few pages from where I last left off. Nice backgrounds (both story and in panels) you have there. :)

MAG-ISA updates today with a dream.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

the MAG-ISA dream sequence is very well, dreamy! pink's not only the color of the sex, but it gives the wohle thing a nice soft, glowey feeling. well done on that. and with the black background it gives it kind of a cool neon light effect. wether ya were going for that or not, it's very cool. very romantic scene.

PUTRID MEAT updeated and you also get a nipple shot in that one!hahahaha!
Bones and the orphans are holding up in store while bonesey bandages himself up and the kids get their fill, but what happened to the kid on the toilet?
check in next time for more…EXCITING TALES OF MYSTERY…aw fuck it anyways, here it is:
http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Re: Putrid Meat - F'in cool, man. Looks like a cartoon right out of National Lampoon or a hip underground fanzine.

Today on Times Like This (go to timeslikethis.com if you still see Shakespeare): Another song sneaks into Cassie's head! (Caution: semi-nudity in this one)

(Simonitro: Check out http://ruleofthreeks.livejournal.com to see who's next!) ;P

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

Well, well, Times Like This, it's another funny strip about something naughty happening in the past to another famous historical figure… who's next in line? Bill Clinton?

———————————————————–

On the recent Electronic Revolutions: The Burnhams, if you still hate cops, you'd love this because of the continuation humilation… Sonya being foxy here. :p

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

With Electronic Revolutions, rather funny scene. the artwork seems to be improving quite a bit. Continue working on perspective. Your attempts should be applauded. Perspective is hard. Keep at it. It will continue to add to your work. The last panel is additionally funny with the oversized screaming chief's head!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

@ blood/hound - Great page! The intensity and the linework are very reminescent of Miller. I love the inking and all the contrasting black and white with elements of red. The expressions (even when you don't see the eyes) are vivid and real.

Behind The Scenes of Due East updated today with the original version of Book One Page 34. This shows a conversation that never happened between Brielle's emergency room doctor and the family. Check it out!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Due East is featuring some delicious bonus materials/behind-the-scenes footage. It's fascinating - I really love stuff like this ^.^
———-
Salt the Holly updated today with a new (also poorly decorated) living place - AND it's the end of chapter two!

Posted at

Salt the Holly has taken some interesting plot turns of late. What started off as a comedy / drama about two roommates has turned into a suspenseful / action tale about those very roommates fighting ninjas and having their house blown up! Amanda and BetaJess do not disappoint with this one!

###

Trevor and Susie visit a chocolate store from Friday's update, and on Monday it was revealed that the sales clerk has never had chocolate before in her life! How the hell can she sell it if she's never tried it!?!

the first page of chapter 6 posted on Monday.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Okay, what ever chocolate that one girl is having, I total want some. O_O It most be good if she's willing to eat a weeks worth in one standing. @_@
I recomend milk chocolate. Classy, and everyone loves it.
Also… The sales lady is scarying me… How in the hell do you not even know what your product even tasts like!?!?

:[Insert Title]: Updates with a reveal of what is in that one guys suit case! WWWOOOOTTTAAGGEEENNESSSS!!!
I'm happy with how Mr. Whisper came out though. Just like the skinny stick I pictured him as. ^_^

http://www.drunkduck.com/Insert_Title/?p=380878

Posted at

[Insert Title] - THAT's what was in the case? A——-? I expect everyone to go check out IT to see what it is!

Lady Doom and Blood Groove update today ~ after having recovered from my Easter Birthday! So everyone should read as a birthday present to meeee :D

On LD, Shauna brings the heat stage left while the Groove's Prophecy? Totally revealed. Like, totally.

clicky!

Posted at

Lady Doom jumps onto the scene saving people just the way I like…
with skin tight, revealing clothing!!! Gotta hate those over acting villains that wish to save plays single handedly!

Blood Groove was simply strange! But in a good way. With great coloring and lovely image interpretations. That's one psychedelic butterfly revealing prophecies!!
I personally would like a second opinion on the prophecy if I was him O_O

—————–

The Devon Legacy updated today. Page 29 out of 30 of issue 4. For the 1st time in a good long while a MAN is shown! Bah who needs em, I know. But nonetheless you should really check him out and see how Fenny's fairing at the moment.
Just 1 page left till the issue ends!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.