Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

Awesome page! It's the sort you visualise in your head before you draw but rarely manage to pull off. Plus it kinda has the 'almost apocalyptic' feel that I love so much.

Epic Adventures updated today with the second guest comic in a row! I love seeing other artist's interpretations of my characters and if I get sent a guest comic, providing that it's in your own style and not a copy of mine, I'll almost certainly put it up and link to your comic. n'be your friend.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Cute guest pixel art on Epic Adventures. I like the subtle "facial expressions" on the robot guy. Poor robot guy. She is a lovely toaster after all… Having not read through the archives, I can only guess that the plunger-wielding fellow is a jealous lover of some sort. – Or he wants some toast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today in Used Books… As Kaida prepares for a very difficult confession that will likely cost her both a dear friend and her freedom, she is interrupted by the presence of an interesting customer. Check it out. I'm really happy with the design of the visitor and had a lot of fun coloring him. Plus, it's the first time I've colored the grandfather clock that has always been a fixture in the store.

albone
albone
Posted at

Very cool update for Used Books. Kaida's got a serious emo-moment here and that's conveyed very well. And it has an adorable kitty in the first panel.

Rival Angels updates with the match in progress. Krystin holds back no punches, or kicks as it were. Still to be seen if Brooke will hold any back with Sabrina.

Posted at

A fight in progress indeed.

Other than the slightly confusing 5th panel (where's up and down?) the page rocks.
Previous page is delicious too.

- - - - -
Is that the time again? Yes, it's Wednesday so page 11 goes live :D
Din Krakatau continues with one of my fav pages (despite nearly giving myself carpal tunnel when inking these thick lines). Monster action aplenty :D

Posted at

Din Krakatau - great page. I love the look of the aliens and the inking does look good ^^ poor guy, should listened XD

Kenyagi updates. The little girl speaks.

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Wow… you know chocolate is good if it's better than two blowjobs… funny stuff!

Today on Times Like This (go to timeslikethis.com if you still see a nekkid Cassie): It's astounding… time is fleeting, madness takes its toll…

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

What can I say about the latest instalment of Times Like This that won't completely give away the gag but will still entice you to see it?

I don't know … Am I allowed to say "pelvic thrust"?

Anyway, when you're done thrusting, go visit Shades. It's got guys with guns, acrobatic leaps, a sprinkling of blood and gore and a naked girl.

Oh, come on … what more could you want in a single page?!

Posted at

The buildup in Shades was slow, but now that the action is kicking in, the payoff is all the sweeter because you're actually invested in the characters. And a healthy dose of humor keeps the story from feeling like it takes itself too seriously. Great stuff indeed.

Bulletproof updates today with its 75th page, also the second of issue 4, the start of which I somehow forgot to announce on Sunday.

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

I really like the oversight/internal investigation aspect of the current story. Gives it a nice ominous feel without taking away from the action.

————————-

Cameo goodness continues in Posted as our informant does his informing thing and reveals…… a plot!! *gasp*

http://www.drunkduck.com/posted

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I almost feel bad for going right after you, Chris, since your strip today has a Salt reference ^.^ But in any case, "Posted" is one of my favorite strips on DD, plus it has TheMidge doling out some helpful information in a nice noir situation…and apparently, it's quite possible to be noir on post-its!
————–
Salt the Holly updated today with just the cover page for Chapter Three - but I'm kind of proud of it. Plus there is a link to another page that was done for Bark Hollow (which could use the help of more Duckers).

Posted at

Salt the Holly has a really lovely cover for Chapter Three, worth checking out. I'm mesmerised by the string!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with our Thursday update on schedule and perhaps now we're finally getting to the root of Scar's problem.

Is Kalon as cold as ice, you decide!

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Very cool art and layout. I always have liked the look of pencilled comics. They are pure in a way, and not overcome by the inks. I am new here, and am just discovering all of the great comics to be found. I am back-reading yours, and will report in again when I am all caught up, but looks very interesting so far!!!

————————————-

My new pages of Engine are up today. Now that 2 of the main characters are introduced, we will now switch our attention elswhere, to introduce a few more key players.
Thanks for looking!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php

Posted at

Noticing you posted above I had to catch up before I could read your last page =p
Still loving your detail and using your comic as a tutorial in that regard. Your characters and village you drew on this page are really cool. With Charlie Brown around now I'll have to keep an eye out for other cameos in the crowd scenes.
I can't wait to see what this alien force will do once it reaches… um… this planet (has the planet's name been revealed? I'll ask in a comment on your page XD)

—————————

This is the last time I have to bug everyone for a little while about my updates. Issue 4 of The Devon Legacy wraps up today and sets the ball rolling for a HUGE chain of events to occur.

The countdown to the end of the PROLOGUE is coming to an end. New characters, new organizations, and new objectives are taking root right now in the final page of issue #4. Check it out!

*may contain cool airplanes and motorcycle action… not suitable for those that overexcite easily

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Holy Geezubuz O_O your action stuff makes me jealous~ i need to steal your art skillz~!! haha

HOKAY, so i officially started my fourth comic, Unseelie~ yey for faeries…and we're certainly not talkin Tinkerbell~
=P

http://www.drunkduck.com/Unseelie/

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Katch: Not bad, but I do believe the center faerie's forearm is a wee bit short. Those are nice goblins as well.
_____

What's this? Cosmic Dash is back? You don't say.

Enjoy the ego-centric pilot and the firetrees.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

On Cosmis Dash, I love the bright colored sceneries… and you're right, the pilot is ego-centric. Why do I have this odd feeling that they're gonna crash other than a safe landing?

—————————————————-

And on Billy Learns To Rock, Tanya made her scenery return after her kidnapping but still captive. How's she gonna get out og this mess?

Posted at

Tension is high in Billy Learns To Rock this week - is Tanya going to get out of this, or is this kidnapping going to end in tears? I can't wait to see what happens. :)

Morphic updates this week with a slightly less dramatic page than last week, but the confrontation that Nicodemus is desperate not to have goes on.

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

Morphic: Great art in the latest strip. beautiful frame work, coloring is good too! All in all a flawless experience that everyone should try! Go see Morphic!

——————————-

George the Dragon updated today. Today our hero finally makes it to Loch Ness. Come and see George make a royal fool of himself as per usual. :D

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Very nice art and coloring on this one. Being a visual person, I notice the art before I notice anything, and this page is a beaut!!

………………………….

New Engine pages are up today. A few more main characters are introduced. Thanks!!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=382179

Im new, so I am still learning this stuff. I am not sure how to make a link banner yet…so Please forgive me. :-)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

@ Engine - I love the Kirby influences, although you clearly have your own established style. Your inks, as always, are rock solid and the line art is clean. I finally got caught up on the archives recently. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?

Due East updated today. Carolyn is coming to grips with what she did, and it's not at all easy!

Off Hours updated today also. The blizzard continues and the actors are determined to get power back on, until something else unexpected happens. Art by blntmaker of Better Luck Next Time. Script by me (Allen of Due East) and Tantz Aerine of Wolf.

Posted at

Third and final Edit…

Engines:
Wow, who cares about banners when you got art THAT good.

Reminds me of the better looking Warhammer comics, or something that came from old issues of 2000 AD (when it was still b&w).

Possibly one of the visually best comics I saw on Drunkduck so far.

Due East: I like the pencils look a lot. :)

Off Hours: Interesting "vector" look. Slick art for a slippery page and the biggest "to be continued" I saw in ages :)

- - - - - - - - - -

Din Krakatau updates with page 12. It gets rather stormy on this one.

albone
albone
Posted at

Because I love commenting on Allen's stuff (we even share similar names).

Due East pays off dramatically, the altercation that was started a few pages ago. A lot of good emotion on this page, there is much angst.

Off Hours has a great sequence of events with some clumsiness and some bruised and hurt body parts.

EDIT: NINJA'D! Din Krakatau updates with the hope that an apendage will grow back! Very cool story, dialogue and art.

Rival Angels updates today, and the Rookie Fatal Four Way is in full effect! Keep your head on a swivel to keep up with the action.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Rival Angels is always delicious - I'm especially pleased today with Sun's moves. Woo! Go Sun! (Plus I see she's ahead in your poll, Albone. Hurray!)
——–
Salt updates today with a bonus/intermission type comic. It's plot important though - and it shows an event I was only going to refer to in dialogue down the line.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.