Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Posted at

I'm really digging this new coloring technique you're using - it helps your work stick out more, and the glowing eyes in the latest page of A_List are pretty sweet!

###

In @$$hole!: One store ruined, onto the next!

Posted at

Even though I haven't been able to keep up with it, Asshole is a pretty cool comic, quite funny.

''Chocolate is such a frivolous gift.''

———————————
Autumn Blood has updated today! Buck and ''The Vigilante'' fire out power blasts at each other, both blasts cancel each other out.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

@Autumn Blood - reminds me of DBZ how power blasts cancel out each other. great stuff.

——-

MAG_ISA updates today with more drama about dysfunctional families.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

Woah, heart wrenching drama =O

Nu & Me updated- imma startin a calender

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Extreme cuteness. :) I like the detail given to the leaves.

Today on Times Like This (go to TimesLikeThis.com if you still see Matt in drag): Mrs. Wells, you've got a lovely daughter…

Katch
Katch
Posted at

NICE, that time thing has got to come in HANDY sometimes XD like taxes n stuff, lol~

RA just updated~ The scream before the storm~

get out those umbrellas people~!! the forecast calls for blood and the occasional arm or leg~ XD

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

in RA it looks like some guys are gonna get seriously messed up. lost in a fog with a buncha red eyed, snagle toothed fish monsters isnt the first place ya'd wanna be….or last for that matter. and they look awesome too!

Putrid Meat of corse wont be without it's gorey charm either as it doesnt take a genius to foretell there's something bad on it's way. [both comics are kinda the same in that aspect. anyways, here it is: http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/?p=382547
kinda overkilled the coloring on the rabid guy that lunges at bones outa the bathroom, but i hope it's still manageable.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Putrid Meat has a very unique, hand colored look that would fit nicely in an issue of creepy or eerie or even classic heavy metal. Very cool with lots of energy! I like it!!

………………

Engine has just update with 2 new pages. One more to go, then the second volume of pages begins. Tommorrows final page will introduce the kind of baddies these guys will have to deal with in the coming volume. Thanks for looking!!!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=382620

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

It's my first time checking out Engine. I love all the detail, and you have such a knack for the high contrast B&W stuff (and it's cool that you include some pale colors for effects). You have some great character designs, and the story looks intriguing too, so I'll have to revisit when I have time and look back through some more pages (or all of them).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Used Books, Kaida and Seiko were asked to attend the reading of the will of essentially a complete stranger (who recently met an untimely, albeit "natural" end – heart attack). Also, I got brave and tried a panel layout completely different than my usual pages. ;)

Posted at

That's my first time reading Used Books, and I can see now why it's popular! Another one to read as soon as my pc's alright… It's a good poption or those who like o read tons of pagess at one time, since there's a huge archive.

This week I had dificulties, but both Telenime and freakenburg are updated!

In Telenime, Misconduct is back with a sketchy page that says a little too much about our "hero"… This omne's gonna be replaced as soon as possible…

In Freakenburg, we get to see Kasumi! It's the start of a flashback that will explain a lot, so things are gonna be interesting rom now on.

Gotta go, I'm typing this post in a mall, and I got thousands of stuff to do. See ya!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

dont remember actualy ever reading any of freakenburger's stories before.

telenime-haha, i gotta say without reading the rest of the story realy, that last page put a smile on my face. that chick is NOT having a nice day, i wouldnt either if miss mushroom face was aiming to use scissors on any part of my body either.

Freakenburger- there's realy no other reaction that chick could have to walking in on that. that girl peeing by the window [as if there's anyone ya could confuse her with] has a look on her face i think a dog gets when they pee on the rug…as a matter of fac ti has a similar situation like that with my brother back in high school. think the spot's still in the carpet.
haha, not bad,Freak!

—–

was gettin kinda excited to do this page, Big Milano finaly enters the scene, god help them all…

Putrid Meat- http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/index.php?p=383546

Posted at

In the mall and on the go? How very cosmopolitan :D

I've been following Telenime for a while, but never got the chance to get into Freakenburg. But having read it (and gotten mostly caught up) I'd recommend it :D Oh, Kasumi

Lady Doom updates today, and will again tomorrow if all goes well. The Actor drops his schtick for just a moment…

EDIT: @ Putrid Meat: So much green! Muh EYES!!!! Great art on this page, though!

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Din Krakatau has some very nice panel layouts, as well as a good flow to the storytelling. I have so many to read and catch up on, but this one will def be one I will check back on!

…………………..

Engine has updated. Things are heating up and Theres about to be a throwdown! Its robots and steel, versus kung fu and attitude!! I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=383606

Posted at

So? Engine? If you're not reading this…you need to read it now, I can't tell you how cool Engine is…you have to see it for yourself, suffice it to say that Engine is an amazing comic and the level of detail is mindblowing, this comic deserves a feature STAT!

The Chronicles of Wyrden updates today with more of the plot as well as a revalation from Kalon regarding Scar's mother!

Don't miss it! I'm really pleased with how this is all turning out and the reception the comic's getting, so thanks to all the people who're reading mine and Reva's work!

Baconators
Baconators
Posted at

Aside from the obvious fact that The Chronicles of Wyrden is visually pleasing, I especially enjoy being able to read the main character's thoughts about each situation. It gives more of a sense of reality, since the way he acts or the things he says are not necessarily what he is thinking. There's also a great attention to detail - see the cat's gradual movement in the background ^_^ - and the stylistic shading which add to the enjoyment of reading the comic. Keep it up, Doctor Shadow, you'll go far with this one =)

—–

Today's What if offers a few small political jokes…

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

@ What If… Very clever! You had to do the ad with Jessica Alba on the side, didn't you? lol!

Due East updated today. We get to see Deon again as he takes Carolyn and Brielle home after the brouhaha at the tennis match.

Off Hours has got that groovy 70s thang goin' ON today! Check it out!

Posted at

Two sides of cool today. Due East offers up an interesting page that led me back through some previous pages to try and understand the events better. It never ceases to amaze me how awesome that comic looks. And then of course Of Hours updated with a slick page just brimming with style.

A Roll of the Dice updates today with a glimpse of just how far Jared will go to meet Toni again.

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Any actress who wants a shot at an Oscar has, at some stage, to play an unattractive character, preferably one with an incurable disease. Any male actor who wants a shot at an Oscar has, at some stage, to take on a role in drag. It's the law, I think.

The same kind of thing must apply to comics. Why else would Jared be wearing a fluffy pink bath robe in A Roll of the Dice? (Hint: you can find out in the latest instalment!)

No cross-dressing in the latest instalment of Shades, I'm afraid. Although we do have a new villain on the scene - a guy in a tux. Not a nice guy, either. He's a smarmy, oily, greasy individual.

Oh, but he can fire green energy blasts from his hands. I guess that's pretty cool.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Shades is a great comic, and this page definatley makes you want to check the next installment to see what happens next. Good cliffhanger!!
………………

I decided to put up another Engine page, because The new page just goes better as a set with the last few.
Thanks for looking!!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=383675

albone
albone
Posted at

Engine is a marvelous tale with great characters, EXCELLENT art and a fantastic story. You'd be doing yourself a favor by checking it out.

Rival Angels updates today, the Fatal Four way match continues…Sun goes on the offense and Sabrina goes on the defense.

Posted at

Rock-solid anatomy on that Rival Angels page, which is mandatory for fight scenes, if you ask me… nice job.

Bulletproof updates today with Vector continuing the account of Omega Squad's tentacle terror tussle (Ha! Triple gratuitous alliteration FTW, baby!), and I get to draw Vector doing what Vector does best.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Hey! i was skipped!
i probably wouldnt care otherwise but i was realy proud of this one.

Posted at

Hey! i was skipped!
i probably wouldnt care otherwise but i was realy proud of this one.

Well, you should be - excellent entrance, I think it's the upshot angle that makes it, and the closeup of the kid's terrified eyes is a nice touch. Cool transition from the previous page, too.

Posted at

I totally edited my post, cus I missed Pit's post while I was writin' mine :D

And now, back to the thread!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.