Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^

Posted at

Oh man, who do I comment on here…I'll go with:

Bulletproof: Awesome page update, with a great sillouette of one of the heros blowing a hole through a bad guy! Powerful, action packed, and awesome!

Blood Groove: Love the colors and the neat effects that you've been doing. This comic is quickly becoming one of my favorites (even though it's already faved).

###

Trevor and Susie continue their search for the birthday gift for Laura, and are assaulted by an over-eager mall clerk…again!

A new shading style is introduced for the last chapter of this story arc, in which the group confronts Cardinal Milikin and seeks vengeance!

cs3ink
cs3ink
Posted at

With dramatic art & storytelling, The Temple of a Thousand Tears should satisfy anyone looking for a fun ride.

Terran Sandz gets to listen to his god, Legiil, pine some more.

In Broken Things it continues to rain.

Later,
Chip

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The link above only takes me to the front page…perhaps there was an typo error in the address?

——
Abducted updated today, I've been told the line art is good, the color effects have only recently improved.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

A list is pretty cool, in that it is simple, yet highly effective. The artist used the same panel technique, often used by people like Timothy Truman, to convey a short amout of passed time, within the same scenario. Very cool.

……………….

Engine, updated agaqin. I think I am addicted to updating. Please help.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=383846

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Hey, there's nothing wrong with frequent updating! And the art's pretty awesome there!

Today on Times Like This: ch-ch-ch-ch-chan-ges…

(if it's before midnight, of course, go to timeslikethis.com)

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

"Times like this" is a very well drawn , written and executed. (heh…I said executed…) strip that reminds me of the higher league sundays , you'd find in your papers Sunday paper cartoon section. I was not familiar with Mr. Overbecks's strip, but now that I have discovered it, I certainly reccomend it to all you like fun , well done comics!

…………….

Engine has updated with a few key pages to the story. Korsair returns, and Mr. 8 destroys some dirty, out of line warbot!! Who says Videogames are more fun than web comics??

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=384149

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

On Engine, it's funny page about reincarnation. The page begins of two laughing at someone called Korsair. He's actually reincarnated into a midget… with armor!

——————————————

And on Billy Learns To Rock, Jack is one creepy person. Tanya is still in trouble, will she ever get out of this mess?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

This is my first introduction to Billy Learns to Rock - today's update WAS pretty creepy, heh. Still, it was an engaging page, and I'm going to plow through the archives. Hurray!
———–
Salt the Holly updates today with a slice of normal. (And now that I can draw slightly better, Jane looks human - also quite pretty, I think.) Also, BetaJess makes her artistic return after a two week hiatus!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

@Amanda: Your comic looks interesting….my only recommendation right now is that you try to experiment more with the eyes and expressions. They're a bit flat in the face…especially when the iris of the eyes fill up the entire white part of them like that. Doing that tends to make them look bug-eyed and lacking some life…in my opinion anyway.

Vampire Phantasm: X was updated with a two-page spread.
Jack gets a late dinner. ;)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Jack! No! You don't know where its been! Plus, it looks like it reached its experation date!!!
Good use on out of focusing Jack! Really gives a sense of extermly quick movement and action all at once!

____

:[Insert Title]: Updates today with Mr. Whisper leaving us. Aaawww! Don't be sad! He'll be back in chapater 3 or 4! ;_;
We also learn 2 important tidbits in this page, one that will be revealed later, and one that everyone knows is going to happen.
And on a last note… Did Becky just alluded to something?

http://www.drunkduck.com/Insert_Title/

Posted at

@ Insert Title: The bottom panel is lovely - look forward to reading more

In case you missed it, Lady Doom added a new page waaaay earlier today, and I haven't gotten to post about it until now. So…post! Lady Doom shows some of her soon-to-be-famous "recklessness"…

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

@kent: Wow, the perspective on the sword IS amazing. It literally pops out of the page like some sort of optical illusion. That effect must have been hard to do.

Somewhere in SF updates with Transparent Mysteries of the Hospital.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha! somewhere in Sf has a pretty awkward page. some guy hits on another guy…wether it was ment to be a joke er not, and another guy's dad wakes up pretty bitter. bitter enough to reject his son. yeah, it's pretty operant i've never read this comic before, but it seems pretty funny just by this and some people have some explaining to do! haha! i wanna see someone get slapped around a bit.

—World without flesh has updated again! the plot thickens as kiddo get's some unsuspected pro-mortis guests falling on his comic book page…he's got no idea what's behind him…hahaha! http://www.drunkduck.com/World_Without_Flesh/

have even updated one extra page since then so feel free to check that out, thoug hi guess ya gotta to see the one before it.heh heh.

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

Putrid Meat is a very well done , Horror comic, with great, slimy, nasty, hand colored fiends lurking about. The thing comnig through the door on the newest page is worth a look to any monster fan!! Very well done. (The comic,….not the human who is about to be a steak)

……………………………
Engine has updated today with 2 pages. Frankenstein and the Tombs of the Black Sea Dead was begun yesterday as well.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Engine/index.php?p=384678

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

I went and reviewed the wrong thing….even though Putrid Meat is very very wrong……if you are a prude who doesn't like slimy ghouls, monsters and madmen…..but who doesn't, right?

World without flesh is for those, who like me, love a good rotten zombie, scratching at your door…..and, again, who doesn't like when THAT happens?
Check it out at

http://www.drunkduck.com/World_Without_Flesh/

Remember…..shoot em in the head. lol

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

ttyler, you know I love Engine! This comic should soon be in the top ten. It is fantastic! What a reveal you have with today's update! :O man oh man, I didn't think there was an actual person in there! awesome writing and art as usual! :) Mr 8 is quite an interesting character and look forward to finding out more about him.

————————————————————
[blood/hound] updated finally today with the second page of chapter 2. We find out who the scream from the last page came from. I really love how this page came out. And nothing is as it seems.

also… don't be fooled by this page, [blood/hound] is not turning into a inflationist comic! ;)

ttyler
ttyler
Posted at

The Midge28's Bloodhound is one of those comics, that just is awesome to take in. The black and whites, perfectly balanced, with the reds thrown in, make it a must see. I am still reading all the old stuff, since I am pretty new here, but so far, it is great and def a fav.

……………

Frankenstein has been updated today. Check the creature out at

http://www.drunkduck.com/Frankenstein_and_the_Black_Sea_Dead/index.php?p=384721

albone
albone
Posted at

I've read Engine before but not Frankenstein and man, is it wicked! A great story reimagined with awesome art AND it just started so its easy to jump in.

Rival Angels updates with Sun taking control! Krystin's down, Sabrina is recovering and where the heck is Brooke?

Posted at

Rival Angels - great page! I really like the first panel where Sun is jumping. She's kicking some booty up there!

3 updates in one day! oh my!

Kenyagi updates. Introductions and vows of protection ensue.

Beyond the Pale updates with Tokala's bodyguard…and her pain tolerance.

Of Snakes and Apples (warning nudity) updates with Adam being a little bit nicer to Eve.

Posted at

All three of kiandranishan's comics have terrific artwork, and 2 of them have amazing (and very different) coloring!

###

@$$hole: How old would someone have to be for you to ask them out?

Temple: Everyone seems to be digging the new shading style. This page reveals the Cardinal's plans, and how the swordsman fits into it all!

Posted at

A$$hole was quite humorous. The shirt changing in every panel was a great touch!

Temple has a FANTASTIC new look! It gives everything so much more depth and realism. A definite improvement!

The Devon Legacy is updated with a very important page. I need your feedback to tell me which coloring method I should use for my next issue!

Posted at

The Devon Legacy: I'd go for D. Or for something like B but with the shadows black.

Haha, sorry don't know what to say more about that page :D

- - - - - - -
Din Krakatau updates with a page that's not only my fav out of the 14 uploaded so far, but also begins the big "change" in the story.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Din Krakatau: I love the colors in your work - particularly coming to this page from the previous one. Very nice lighting/fire.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.