Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but you are stalked by fanboys until eventually they kill you and sell your bodyparts on eBay.

i wish that e3 was still open to the public.

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

Granted! The place gets overly crowded to the max and 53 people are killed by being stampeded over. Then E3 is cancelled forever!!

I wish I had that I had one of them new fangled record players.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Granted, but you're laughed at for bein' out of date.

I wish my demo of "The Darkness" would hurry and download.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, the Darkness sucks.

i wish i had x-ray vision.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Granted, but ya get busted for droolin' when you're lookin' at tits (ya are a guy, right?)

Are you serious the darkness sucks?

I wish they had a demo for Halo 3.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted,your Xbox gets the red rin of death as you boot up the main menu.

Nah the game alright it just got boring really fast.

I wish that there was a system that played Xbox360, Playstation 3, and Wii games.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

granted, but it costs $20,000,000, and by the time you get one, you're 83, and it's out of date.

I wish there was sound on my stupid mini tv. Trust me when I say mini, it's barely bigger than my DS.

Posted at

Granted, but now it's so loud that it bursts your ear drums out and you can't hear anything anymore.

I wish I had a PSP, DS, and the new Kingdom Hearts games for them (all English) and none of it blows up, gets srolen, has been srolen, or was bought with illgotten, srolen, or conterfitted money, and no one gets murderlized.

Posted at

Granted but it gets "Stolen" cuzz you can't spell it right.

I wish for the soulreaver, and i don't want me to get impaled by it, or it break, or it do anything bad to me.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but you are so consumed with power that you kill everyone you know(and some that you dont know) in a bloody rampage.

getting really specific now i see…

i wish that i was the most intelegent person in earth,and i dont wanna go insane,or for my head to explode.

korosu
korosu
Posted at

Granted, but the entire village believes you to be a spawn of the devil because of all your smartness and burn you at the stake.

I wish for some hot mozzerella sticks from Sonic right now.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but its too hot and as you bite one of them, the molten cheese burns off all of your taste buds so that even when it cools, you cant taste the cheesy goodness

i wish that i had 100000000 legal dollars that werent stolen.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted. But as you're walking across the road, you happen to drop them down a sewer hole, which just happened to be open at the time, and an alligator eats it.

I wish I had a double-neck guitar.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

granted, but you end up breakin' it because ya can't figure out how to play it.

I wish I had Demyx's guitar, made to be compatible for guitar hero games.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted. But Demyx really wants his guitar back, drowns you in watery tones and takes his instrument back and plays Guitar Hero.

I wish I had a bigger amplifier

Posted at

Granted, but the penguins steal it and use it to brainwash the public with movies like "Happy Feet", "March of the Penguins", and "Surf's Up", all thanks to you. Good going, bonehead.

I wish Digimon would get cancelled so that they don't make it even more like Power Rangers with their newest season "Digimon: Data Squad"

Posted at

GRANTED! nothing bad happens tho…. the world gets happy… but if you must…. you make a few kids cry.

I wish for A non-broken, nothing wrong with, not stolen, perfectly good PS3 WITH a Metal Gear solid 4 game that isn't broke, or stolen, or nothing wrong with it.

Posted at

Granted, but instead of getting a PS3, you get the third PlayStationOne ever made, and instead of getting the fourth sequel, you get the fourth "Metal Gear Solid" game ever made. Neither the owner of the game or the owner of the playstation came to kill you or anything, but you ended up with things that made you want to cry.

I wish I had an GOOD editor for my original stories.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Granted. I become your editor. One of the things I do is help you with spelling. Unfortunately, as Rage can tell you, I can get really annoyin' when it comes to that. I get so bad you go andkill yourself just to get away from me.

I wish everyone had good grammer and spelling.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but everybody but you gets it and you are shunned from society.
(you spelled grammar wrong, was that intentional?)

i wish that everyone could read minds and could control it without overloading their brains.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

(pretty much, yeah. I'm one of the best spellers I know, and I always correct other people's grammar. I always get on peoples nerves when I correct them for sayin' "warsh" instead of "wash".)

Granted. But because everyone can read minds, nobody can read each other's minds, so we're back to square one.

I wish Blood Striker was a household name.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Granted. It becomes the name of a famous bandage and bandaid company. Everyone uses them to cover their cuts and bruises.

I wish I was a writer for a really good Marvel comic (Either Spiderman, Blade, Fantastic Four or Punisher)

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Granted. You become a marvel comic editor, but it is for a cheap knock-off company, and your boss is a dude named Marvel.

I wish I had at least a little bit of good in me. *shoots a homeless woman and her two kids*

Posted at

Granted! You help the seemingly homeless woman and her two children to the hosipital. You find out that she is the wife of an Italian mobster and they come and kill you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.