Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

granted but that only raises more problems. You'll be answerin' them till the day ya die.

I wish I gad a way to take my application to Gamestop tonight.

Posted at

granted, but you don't get hired.

One of my childhood wiches was that I could invent something that would solve all the problems in the world (hunger, war, …)

Posted at

since you cant spell "wish" right… you get turned into one muahahaha!

I wish to serve as the devils second in command and hell rules over heaven and earth and theres nothin g no one or anything can do to stop us!

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Ok, you become his second in command. Unfortunayely, I show up and kill him, and take his power for my own! And I don't let you be my second in command, that's reservered for Absolute Zero.

I wish I was a Moomba!

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted, but your mother was a moogle and now you got an annoying disabled pompom on your head.

I wish I owned a tunic

Posted at

Granted, but it's 1/4 your size, and moths have been feasting on it for a month.

I wish for some incredibly useless superpower.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted. You get a year supply of Prozac, but it went through tons of radioactive ooze and after taking the first pill, you grow a third, useless leg with 6 fingers on it.

I wish I had a million pesotas

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Granted, but the delivery man is an idiot and thinks he's supposed to poor them down your throat. You choke and die (Sorry, but I couldn't resist responding with stupidity)

I've always wanted to be able to draw properly, like perfect perspective and accurate figures

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Granted, but you become super popular and are killed by a stampede of fangirls.
…Yeah, that's helpful…

Anyway, I wish my school were to blow up, without me, or any of my friends in it…

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Well, granted. But a flying piece of the school falls on you and your friends.

I wish I had a Wii

Posted at

Granted, but the only movie to see is Dumb and Dumbererererererer: Lloyd Strikes Back.

I wish for 1,000,000 US dollars, that's not ill-gotten.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

granted, but you're arrested for conterfitin'. (Ill-gotten means srolen, so counterfiting doesn't fit in there.)

I wish I has Halo 3 now.

Posted at

Granted. You obtain the third copy of Halo: Combat Evolved ever produced instead of a copy of the third sequel, however. Soon after, the original owner hunts you down and murdalizes (fancier than murder!) you in order to retrieve it back. Sadly, you live long enough to hear the murdalizer's whiny, thirteen year-old-ish voice echo "BOOM, HEADSHOT" in your mind until the very moment you expire.

I wish it would snow in Laredo.

Posted at

granted, but it becomes the biggest blizzard ever seen and you freeze to death

I wish for my brother to die…don't ask

Posted at

Granted, but now you have a monkey living in your house acting as your brother for cover up to your parents and you get blamed for everything he does.
(Sorry I didn't do a wish before ^_^')

I wish for an XBOX 360 that hasn't been taken from someone or bought with illgotten money.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted, but they all include sexual scenes and are forever banned from all countries except Japan. (Since they are all H-games produced in Japan.)

I wish I owned a star.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but it comes to visit and burns you to death.

i wish that i could regenerate from any wound.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Granted, but the constant regeneratin' shortens your life. You get caught in anexplosion and are blown to pieces. You regenerate, but die the next day.

I wish I could hook up to XBox live right now.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, but microsoft uses it to track you down and Bill Gates uses his raygun to evaporate you.

i wish that i had telekinesis.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

granted, but it overloads your mind. You end up as a vegetable for the rest of your life.

I wish I was Blood Striker Demon of Darkness.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Granted but you are then struck down by the savior of light.

I wish my art style could improve more so that I could get my comic book published.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.