Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Okay, whatever

I wish I was a wizard

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Granted. Using your magical powers, you cure everyone in the town of all disease. Unfortunately, this includes a baby whose parents throw him out as he was so disfigured. He grows up bitter and vengeful, practicing the dark arts and brutally killing all other wizards on Earth and eventually becoming the Dark Lord, who conquers America and starts a nuclear war, causing radiation that destroys the ozone layer and therefore allowing UV rays to burn all living beings on Earth to a crisp. Nice job, faggot.

I wish to live forever.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

granted, but realizing that your immortal, the military convinces you to join the army where you fight and eventually are captured and tortured in the most grueling ways for years until it eventually shatters your mind and body leaving you broken alone and insane…. but at least youre still alive!

I wish that i could see like an eagle.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Granted. You can see like the eagle whose head I have mounted on my wall. Like the furnishings? I hope so. They're the only thing you'll see for the rest of existence.

I wish I had $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

veritan
veritan
Posted at

Granted. Due to state laws about the number of school hours, spring break is eliminated, and summer break is shortened to one day.

I wish I had fluffy socks.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

You have fluffy socks made from the hide of innocent rabbits. You are arrested for associating with a poacher.

I wish that every woman on Earth wanted sex with me.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted. But after a while it starts to hurt… down there.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

No Wish…

YOU DIE

I wish I was Super Special Awesome!

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Granted, you think youre super special awesome but youre really just retarded.

I wish that i wasnt lazy.

Posted at

Granted, you start doing charity work around the world until you are so tired you collapse and the hungry children you were trying to feed were actually cannibals (lucky you).

I wish that I wouldn't be so nervous when it came to giving a speech or presenting a project in front of a ton of people — all of them being from my community and going to my school.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Granted, you are so confident, so your attitude becomes more egoistic and you become a very unpopular when it comes to speeches and such.

I wish to be a bird.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Granted but you're hen. the first part of your life is growing from an egg then you lay eggs until you're turned into a Tyson chicken patty that I eat.

I wish people would understand me and my motives better.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

granted, but you are so understanded you become too predictable.

I wish I had a warpony.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.