your present Kira Dwenna!
Like you requested :3
1-page comic of my own characters at a convention
(i didnt know if you wanted a comic page or 1 big images but eh):

[insert image here]

XD inside jokes… lol enjoy

I LOVE it! *grins hugely*

I do have a question for you, though.

If I remember right (and my brain does not work at 1:00 am in the morning, so I might not), I also requested that the gift giver would allow me to post the present in my comic when I need a guest piece o' art.

Is that all right? I love it, I think it would suit MY comic just fine, and I would be putting your name in lights - or at least, in the author's comments - along with a link if I end up using it. ^-^

If not, s'okay. I gots a pretty picture to look at! *gleeem*

Posted at

Awwww, thanks Kira ^_^
That's lovely! :)

Yay! *dances*

Lovely and eeeeevil.

I've always wanted to see someone blow up a McDonald's with a tank, and Cc seemed to be the perfect candidate…..somehow. *grins*

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

I'll have my dwc present ready in a couple of hours

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh wow! I got TWO pressies now! I feel all greedy :(

That's beautiful Neilak! Cc in her party gear with her purple background and Eaton crop! ^^
I am absloutely spoilt rotten!
Thank you so much.

I'll have to return the favour.

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

merry christmas, talking ketchup!!

dammit! got to run!!
I'm laaaaaaaaaateeeee

Daemon
Daemon
Posted at

Grah! I love my present! Me and the KITTY shalt dominate the world together!!!!!

Oh, here's TK's present!! It's simple, and cool, and I hope he/she likes it. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!

Kxela
Kxela
Posted at

I LOVE it! *grins hugely*

I do have a question for you, though.

If I remember right (and my brain does not work at 1:00 am in the morning, so I might not), I also requested that the gift giver would allow me to post the present in my comic when I need a guest piece o' art.

Is that all right? I love it, I think it would suit MY comic just fine, and I would be putting your name in lights - or at least, in the author's comments - along with a link if I end up using it. ^-^

If not, s'okay. I gots a pretty picture to look at! *gleeem*

Huh, I dont remember seeing that part of the request…But Sure!
Do whatever you'd like with it ^^ it's your gift :D

Posted at

Whooo now I got 2 presents too! huzzah. thanks and its He.

Posted at

Huh, I dont remember seeing that part of the request…But Sure!
Do whatever you'd like with it ^^ it's your gift :D

I remember asking, but I don't think it was stuck in my present description. O.o

Thank you!!!!

[and I suppose I should check out your comic while I'm at it, huh? *marvelously huge grin*]

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

hey CJR Here's your gift, I hope you like it. I reccomend clicking on it to see the full version, the horizontal layout warped it a bit.

And yes, that is milk that the captain crunch is riding in on, and yes, his minions are cereal.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Mazoo, I pm'd you and told you that I would be late with this, didn't I?

Yes, you did. My fault there, I forgot you had PQ'ed me. Sorry about that.

As it is, a few people got two presents. That's alright, though. C'est le vie.

But to those that have not yet received a present: we WILL get you one. There has been a few people dropping from the DWC so I may have to ask a few people to do me some favors. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make this work!

_CJR_
_CJR_
Posted at

hey CJR Here's your gift, I hope you like it.

Freakin….sweet….I dont even know what to say besides that.

Thanks a bunch and a Merry Christmas to Everybody!…and all that cheery stuff.

Posted at

Oh my goodness! I bookmarked the other thread but didn't check for this one! I'm so sorry! Please forgive my idiocy… I finished the present, but was too much of an idiot to find the right thread… I'm sorry _CJR_ for being late, and I'm sorry Dynamic for making you have to draw it, too! well… here it is if you still want it, _CJR_… I'm really sorry! I understand if I'm still unable to participate next year.

_CJR_
_CJR_
Posted at

Heh Don't worry about it Shippo_no_Neko. Now I have two awesome versions. ^_^ Happy Holidays and what not to you too!

Radec
Radec
Posted at

guys, I'm sorry I had to drop out of the DWC, but if I can clear some time to take on one of the drawings that needs to be done, I'll let you guys know, alright?
Just having alot of thigns pop up recently.

Vixus
Vixus
Posted at

This is for Vixus:

Although it is rather simple, I hope you enjoy it anyway! And yes, you live on the moon. Or mars. Your pick.
Thank you, Mazoo! I am digging the giant lava lamp right now (makes plans to create a real one). As for location, I think the Moon… wouldn't want to stray too far from good ol' Gaia. How did you know I wanted a pet pig? :P

Merci!

Posted at

For Green_Tangerine, Happy Christmas!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/komradedave/Ego.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/komradedave/Claire.png

Posted at

For Green_Tangerine, Happy Christmas!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/komradedave/Ego.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/komradedave/Claire.png

Gah, I came into this thread ready to be all "No present, whine whine bitch bitch"… (To myself of course, I'm not one to bellyache online) But this is awesome! Thanks so much, KomradeDave- you completely broke my funk. :)
Now I need to go find something else to whine and bitch about. Maybe I'll head over to that thread about how sunny and warm it is in Australia, as opposed to everywhere else… Hmm.

Posted at

Glad you like it! I had fun drawing it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.