Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'm sorry green, i"m your S.S that I've had horrible drawing block, I need one day to make the picture un-suck otherwise it looks like I drew it with my teeth. Sorry >_<

Posted at

Here you go, bobo_81! Happy Holidays! You didn't request anything specific, so here's the semi-functional family of sorcerers (and a paladin) from my Art of Veiling books, wishing you season's greetings! And in modern day clothes!

I hope you like it- I had fun drawing this.

…and this concludes my art duties for 2006! Heheh woot!

bobo_81
bobo_81
Posted at

Thanks, Tantz Aerine (btw, is your name supposed to rhyme with tangerine, or is it all in my head?)

Anyway, it looks great and now I can feel special cuz I gots me present!
Horatio!

Posted at

No bobo_81, it most definitely is not all in your head ;) You are one of the few to actually get the play of sounds there. Kudos!

Miruku
Miruku
Posted at

Oh, my, I didn't see where to post presents until just now…hopefully I won't go on the bad list…I'm sorry!

Anyways, this one is for Ian Jay; featuring an "earthworm that wakes up one morning to find that it can fly." I had fun with it, and I hope it's what you were going for(even though the one that whoever it was that made another version of it did is much much prettier).

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Here's Magnus's present as it is now!

Magnus, I can color it if you'd like! I just didn't know the character colors..
It was kinda hard doing your fan art cause you didn't have that many pages T_T
I hope you like it!

-zac

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Here's to you, Dynamic!

She did SO much work in helping me out with running this Secret Santa, and I really appreciate everything she did for me. Thank you soooo much Dynamic! So here's your present, a picture of the Twins! Gwen seems like the kinda chick who would be a scenster or something along those lines.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

Here's to you, Dynamic!

INSERT PICTURE HERE

She did SO much work in helping me out with running this Secret Santa, and I really appreciate everything she did for me. Thank you soooo much Dynamic! So here's your present, a picture of the Twins! Gwen seems like the kinda chick who would be a scenster or something along those lines.

Oh my god I totally love it! It's awesome, and yeah she kinda is, we'll be seeing a bit more of it fairly soon actually.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou You rock!

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I'm sad.

I still haven't gotten my present…

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

Neither have I, Radec. Sadness overwhelms me…

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

Toadman, you did recieve your gift, it's on page 3 about half way down. It's an external link you have to click on to get it rather than uploading it to the page. And for the record, it was given on the 17th.

MERRY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS TOADMAN!

Albert Einstein and Bob Saget as The Blues Brothers

It's kinda big so yeah. Anyway, have a great Christmas Toadman! Check out Toadman's comic, The Wasteland Circus. It's pretty awesome.

I posted this now because I'm leaving for California on the 19th, and I didn't want to forget this present and become a Deadbeat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DD!!

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Oh, well
It's alright, I guess.

I can still be happy for everyone who got the presents they liked! :D

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

I…wait, wha? I must have totally missed that…boy, do I feel stupid. Thanks verily, magnus911! I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this down, but I'm sure it was something close to that!

Nyx
Nyx
Posted at

I've never felt like more of a jerk… what is it, the 28th? That… is so unbelievably lame. Radec, you seriously deserve a present. I should've quit the DWC back when I knew I wouldn't be able to finish. So …I'm really, really sorry. Also, your request could've ended up so much more awesome then it did and I'm hoping you'll still like it anyways.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Oh, dont worry about it, Nyx!

it was TOTALLY worth the wait.

I love the picture!
HOORAY FOR BOZARS!

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

Alrighty, i was bobo_81's secret santa and i feel so so so bad that im really late ><
im so sorry! my life has been nothing but work and sleep lately.
seriously.. been so bad i havent even been eating very well.

but enough of that! no one needs to hear it.

im sorry its kinda messy :s my computer drawings always are O.< and i cant find my favourite pencil to do it by hand :(

hope you like it though. sorry again :(

bobo_81
bobo_81
Posted at

It's alright, sometimes messy is good.
That picture oozes awesomeness, thanks!

chary
chary
Posted at

I'm back from my holidays, so I came to check directly ^^.

I must say, Lsnewton, that must be the awesomest, greatest picture I've seen ^^. I love how you did the cookies, and the elephant, everything really ^^. Especially the cookie in the top left corner xD.

Generic Human: I'm glad you liked it ^^.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.