Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

John was having some ambivalent feelings about the pink colour of his walls, debating whether or not he should wipe it off and replace it.

Metal, tape, pencil

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Neither metal staples nor scotch tape will fix a broken pencil; just get yourself a new one.

contagious, abyss, liver

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ever since I was diagnosed with terminal contagious liver disease I feel as if I am starring into the abyss.

crotch, hammer, monkey

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Dr Randolph was efficient with both diagnosis and remedy: "It's a classic case of monkey crotch. Hand me the hammer."

windex turnip forceps

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Poor Dr Randolph scrambled to find some Windex, bitterly regretting that last gulp of morning coffee he'd taken when he happened to glance through the proctologist's office window in time to see a turnip extracted with forceps.

Sweaty, headlights, corset.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

The turnip's corset headlights had, of course, gotten all sweaty.

beets blunderbuss banquet

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Shania blew the host away with a mighty blast of her blunderbuss bottom, it was his fault for serving beets at the banquet.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

She had a muzzle loading firearm implanted into her Bottom? 0o

Well since you forgot to add the words for the next person I'm just going to use three words from your sig.

Pinky Sexy War.

Me pinky was ah blown off in the War of Sexy in '35 by dem Maxim and Playboy girls.

Alliterative Author Appeal (bonus points for actually including author appeal

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Alouicious, an acclaimed alum of Amazing Alligators Amalgamated and author of The Appeal of Alcohol, attributed his achievements to alliterative abilities, and not to his alma mater.

Chess cacao Carburetor

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

She had a muzzle loading firearm implanted into her Bottom? 0o
no… it was just a hyperbolic way of describing her flatulence.
Sorry for forgetting the words. Nicely done with Pinky TA btw.
And great alliteration Ayes! I'm going to break with that though…

Chess pieces made of cacao butter do not last long inside a carburettor, and the carburetter made of cacao butter was a failure from the start.

Pumping, listens, stinky.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Slowly pumping his shotgun, he presses himself against the wall and listens, the voices of two men emanate from the other side, one of them he knew to be that stinky, disgusting, womanizing, homicidal son of a bitch he was after. The other was probably some stupid banker.

Waffle, Screw, Turtle

Posted at

On the top of the waffle he lay, ready for a good screw with his friend Mr. Turtle, for he liked Mr. Turtle very very much but the world would never accept their love so they had to make their love up on top of the restricting waffle of doom.

Nose, Peacock, Duck

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I dun nose this be real: rather a Drunk Duck than no peacock.

cactus buckle Paris

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A hot wind whistled softly through cactus spines somewhere outside of Paris Texas, Ayesinback hitched her thumbs behind her belt buckle and walked slowly back to her horse, crunching grit under the hard soles of her boots.

Bite, mountain, mollycoddle

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Ozone had never been to the Mountain before. Sure it was scary, sure it was far, but he was tired of the way he was viewed as a mollycoddle. He was gonna bite the bullet, and climb that 5 foot hill in his backyard.

Buss, imbroglio, philomath

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

the philomath was in quite an imbroglio after deciding to stay late at the lab when his fiance burst in and in front of all his colleagues told him that their relationship was a sham and he could buss his data analyzer because he certainly wasn't going to get anything from her anymore.

bauble, agelast, bibliobibuli

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The bibliobibuli are often agelast, these conditions are related, but it is possible to alleviate them both by judicious application of a sufficiently distracting and humorous bauble.

Fat, Cat, Hat.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

In response to his French teacher's demand: "Répétez s'il vous plaît: le gros chat avec le chapeau," M. Ocean dit: "WTF. It's a fat cat with a hat. I call mine Rupert."

claw map philatelic

edit: what IS your cat's name?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

what IS your cat's name?
Simon

The claw ripped deeply, creating a geometric map of ruin across a philatelic collection that had been worth thousands, Simon purred.

Jesus, Mecha, Lasers

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

in the near future japan had decided to build mecha jesus- the lasers, turns out, were a mistake.

fish, cognant, skosh

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

If the fish had been a skosh more cognant, he would have passed that worm by and avoided a sashimi fate.

honesty ingrate hypocritical

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Ozone was out for a fight. He was gonna get in a drunken brawl and punch someone in the face. When he woke up, he possibly had a broken nose, and the news had reports of riots all over town.

indubitably, Ululate, emolument

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You guys are trying to kill this or what?

Seventy2 looked at the total at the bottom of his emolument cheque and began to ululate, indubitably that figure was in error.

overcomplexity, abandon, game

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

"Simplify. Simplify," advised Thoreau when, in response to the overcomplexity of his day, he chose to abandon the game of material conquest.

grace dreadlock ginger

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.