Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Signup up for Drunk Duck Mafia XI. Introducing: Monster Mash.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OK PP. You have my title now. ;)

Posted at

Well, Oz. Great to have you on board but I decree that titles should be earned and that they can not requested but nominated by fellow players.

However, since he's an administrator and he could just edit my post anyways, I guess I can let it slide this time.

And it's fun to have this many players but I'm always open for more volunteers.

Posted at

This equals that and that equals this and this will happen but not that unless we plug this into the equation and divided by the rotation of the earth versus the velocity of thought times the square root of formula X is the secret of the universe!

0.0 Ok, you keep track of all that and I'll be happy!

Posted at

No problem.

All you need to know is that if you're a monster and you have a vampire defense item, you can only kill vampires. Also, if you happen to be a zombie, the monster you're fighting has to have the zombie defense item in order to successfully kill you.

Posted at

Game starts in few hours. If you know of anyone who wants to join in, let them know so that they can sign up in time.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Interestingly, I think PP broke the record for number of players again.
Nuuuu, my record was 24. It is still mine D8<

Posted at

Nuuuu, my record was 24. It is still mine D8<
24 players
Well, now I know I need a one more player to show off Crocty.

Come one everybody. I know there is one more person out there who's interested.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

NO NO NO, MY RECORD D:

Posted at

Oh well, looks like nobody else is coming. I could keep the sign up open for one more day but I rather get this show on the road. I guess I can be contempt with the fact that I managed to tie the old record.

The narration is already finished and I'll post it as soon as I'm done assigning roles for everyone.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yes only 15 minutes 'til game time!!!

Posted at

NO NO NO, MY RECORD D:
Not anymore! Now you have to learn to share! HA!

Well, before roles are assigned - good luck, everyone.

Posted at

Well, the game has officially started.

Here's the link. http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49604&cid=243

If anyone didn't receive my PQ telling them what role they were, please let me know. Sending 24 simultaneous PQ's, where you have to be certain that you're sending the correct roles to the correct people is taxing to say the least.

Posted at

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!

To be honest, I have no idea how to play this game (It looks complicated); so unless someone nominates me for whatever role there is available, I'll just settle for being a bystander for now and watch the ensuing chaos from the sidelines.

Posted at

I'm sorry Asukim. But the game has already started and it's too late to start adding new members. Don't worry though. This one will end in about a week and the next one will start soon after that.

Will be looking forward to see you around then.

If you wish to watch our game, the thread is located here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.