Rich
Rich
Posted at

i do..

Me too.

sandy
sandy
Posted at

This is a great topic, because not only am I an artist,I'm quite the cook. My specialties are oven roased cornish hens, stuffed with fresh rosemary, sage and garlic, garnished by potatoes, carrots and onions which are drizzled with olive oil to keep them moist. Then I make up a flavorfull roast pork, using the same herbs that I use for poultry. And here's a secret to really good oven roasted potatoes. Cut them into quarters, drench them with olive oil, sprinkle generously with salt, and mix the potatoes up with your hands. Wooden spoons just don't cut it because the oil doesn't get distributed well if you try it with spoons. Then you bake at 350 for about two hours, and voila, perfect roasted potatoes.

As a matter of fact, if you have a food you'd like to learn how to cook, let me know. I may be able to help you.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

This is a great topic, because not only am I an artist,I'm quite the cook.

I guess traces of being humble gets thrown out the window.

Food? I eat ANYTHING!

Posted at

I enjoy it very much! Everyone cooks in my family, so every dinner is like eating out!

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

I'm probably completely unique in that I like some foods and can't stand others.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I'm Amazing!
So you keep telling us Sandy.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's good to have a healthy opinion of yourself ^_^

I like food when I can get around to eating…
Cooking is great fun too. I don't like recipies though, I like to know what tastes go with what and what certain things do: binders, taste enhancers, bulk, textures etc, so that I can make new and interesting combinations. Once you know what function and properties certain food items have (eg: bread, polenta, potatoes, noodles, pasta, and rice are just bulk), you can make some lovely things.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I only eat Tabasco Soup and raw eggs. Anyone who doesn't is a little girl.

Posted at

so… do you guys enjoy food?

Does it matter? You still have to eat it. :D

I enjoy certain types of foods but not others. I suppose what is considered food is a bit relative but related as well. My friend still can't get over the fact that I drink red bean grass jelly drinks sometimes. My other friend thinks eating chicken feet and pig's blood is gross (but it cleans your system!)

On the other hand, the Masked Palm Civet was probably considered a very tasty food until those who ate it got SARS.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Most lesbians I've ever met were always vegetarian… I never knew why, untill I realised one day: They just don't eat meat.
Simple :)

Generally, I think it's good to be a picky eater. A lot of the simple day to day things that go wrong with your body are just because you ate (or drank!) something that didn't agree with you. There's nothing magical or alternative in that, it's just a really easy vector for problems.

Posted at

Most lesbians I've ever met were always vegetarian… I never knew why, untill I realised one day: They just don't eat meat.
Simple :)

Hey now! Stereotyping much? *shakes finger at ozoneocean* I'm a vegetarian and I'm most certainly interested in men.

Still, I am picky in that I rarely eat out- usually the quality of the stuff served out is not nearly close to that of the food I have at home. And in the end, it's far cheaper, too ;)

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

Most lesbians I've ever met were always vegetarian…

I'm a vegetarian and I'm most certainly interested in men.

A logically flawed refutation of ozone's argument.

Ozoneocean said "Most lesbians were vegetarian", you said "I'm a vegetarian who is not a lesbian" … the two statements can coexist without contradicting eachother.

The group "vegetarians" can have lesbians and non-lesbians in it. Ozone's arguement is that "most" lesbians are vegetarians. To disprove the statement you would first have to determine what percentage would consist of "most" and then seek to prove that the percentage was not met.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

My brother is very picky. It seems like he only eats pizza and chicken nuggets (with no ketchup or sauce)
He even hates ice cream. We could never figure that one out.
My mother is the same way though. She tends to like only about 5 dishes and she'd make them over and over again to a point where I just couldnt stand them anymore.

Im not picky at all, nope. nope.
I love to try new things too.
And lately I've been a big fan of grilling using charcoal.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

To disprove the statement you would first have to determine what percentage would consist of "most" and then seek to prove that the percentage was not met.
You'd also have to figure into it only the gay gals that I've actually met myself, since I was only talking about them…

Ah, it was a lame off-colour joke to start with… Still, the obviously non-vegitarian lesbians I told it to at a BBQ found it funny :)

WHo else like BBQ? I love BBQ! not "shrimps" though… I've never BBQed prawns XP

Posted at

I'm probably completely unique in that I like some foods and can't stand others.

Hey! Me too!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I like really good food, but most of the time I'm content not to eat all that much.

spaz
spaz
Posted at

Hot damn I love food.
All kinds.
Even vegtables.

One intresting thing I've noticed about food, is while some people maybe picky about the food itself, people can get down right grossed out by condements.

You see, I love ketchup. On…anything. But out of all my friends theres only one who likes it. Everyone else is completely disgusted by it.

Posted at

I only eat Tabasco Soup and raw eggs. Anyone who doesn't is a little girl.

I am what you would call a little girl. But I'm proud of it. Just eat some Neapolitan Dynamite ice cream from Ben and Jerry's and you'll get what I mean.

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Hmmm I like almost nothing. Anything I eat is PLAIN PLAIN PLAIN. I hate most sauces, except hot sauce, BBQ Sauce, and teriyaki/soy sauce. When I order hamburgers, I get them PLAIN. I mostly only eat meat dishes, as I despise most vegetables. That's quite unfortunate, because I would prefer to be a vegetarian, and avoid meat altogether. The world would be a cleaner safer better place if we could learn to live from vegetation. However, since I love the taste of meat so much, and since I hate the taste of vegetation, I'll continue doing what I do. I could always become a fruititarian i guess. Then I only have to worry about diabetes.

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

I can eat anything if I like it. :)

Posted at

I love drinking VITA lemon tea and bubble tea. Mostly due to my sweet tooth since those things are loaded with sugar. (I also love salty foods too. I like my fries with salt and pepper.)

My mother and grandmother are warning me that someday I'm going to pay for that. My grandmother especially. Apparently my mom used to do the same thing and drink lemon tea like some kind of bewitched fiend on a mission.

I'm also not suppose to eat that much meat although that's bizarre since my iron level is so low that my doctor wants to know if I hate meat or something.

Posted at

I plan to be incredibly fat when I'm old.

Posted at

I'M SO HUNGRYYYYYY
I didn't empty out my fridge when I went away for thanksgiving break, and the stuff in there was really old already, and so I'm scared to open it… and I have no money… which means the Kristen is famished
this topic torments and tantalizes me.
someonegivemefood

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.