Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Johny's eyes are eyes of pure terror.

haha, ya better watch it man!

Posted at

that's the little scamp i babysit. he really is a kid after my own heart!

I'm still amazed that someone actually trusts you with a child. I wouldn't trust anyone on here with a child.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I think we'd all be great with kids.

Now you must excuse me. I have to shake my baby cousin otherwise he won't bake uniformly.

(end old George Carlin joke)

Posted at

I have two "ParkerFarker on the rocks" pics here.

I particularly like my scrunched up face therrrrr.

aannddd this is me practicing the ancient art of "Dickus Much Lookus" (it's latin).

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Pit, you become a fire fighter and you already burn your face off?

Parkerfarker, looks more like Aerous guitarious or maybe:

"Hey why'd they put up a fence? That way people can't throw themselves off!"

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i accidently bought some tight jeans. they were in the loose fit, boot cut pile, and i didn't try them on, cause i was in a hurry. this is the second time i've worn them, and they feel a little better now. i also bought those shoes. it's the first colorful pair of shoes i've had in years. normally i stick to all black.

Posted at

"Hey why'd they put up a fence? That way people can't throw themselves off!"

Well actually, that cliff is infamous for all the suicides on it. And one time someone pushed his girlfriend off there… or maybe the girlfriend pushed him off… hmmm…

It also had a nickname referring to all the deaths there, but I forgot it ):

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Why not, I'll give this photo thread a try. Uhh… I drew on my shoes.
Nice! I should put up a photo of mine too… mebe laters…

Posted at

I sent this terrible quality preview of my outfit for the dance I'm going to
tonight to my best friend so she could review it. I thought the pictures came out
okay, and I like you guys so I'mma show you what I look like!

I'm not really wearing that much make up. For some reason my eyes are coming up
really dark on the webcam. Hopefully taking awkward webcam pictures won't be the
highlight of my night.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha1 apperantly DD's a real babe magnet!

Posted at

pics

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Indeed it is.

(Tries to awkwardly talk to all the babes)

Uh…hi.

(Runs away to his cave)

[itches hairy armpit and drags club.]
ooga ooga, heya cchhuucckkk….

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Ahhhh… Good ol' Tripod…

elektro
elektro
Posted at

(suddenly realizes GracehFaceh is 15)

Shit!

Where's Chris Hansen?

"Why don't you have a seat over there?"

Damn it!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OK, so I bought a new hat. It cost me lots and lots of monnies because it's a real antique. It stinks like cigarettes, but it's pretty awesome. I'm wearing it here with an old Royal Navy dress jacket (commander), also an antique. The hat isn't military though.

I present you with my new cocked hat. Also known as a bicorn or "fore and aft".

Posted at

Whoa, a positive response. Last time I posted my pictures on a forum, someone
told me I wore too much make up. Thanks guys! You’ve made my lame weekend! :]

Anyhoobatank, here are three more from last night. Que montage of Grace and her weird friends!

Video

Dude, story of my life. I love nerdy guys, but they're too shy. >:

(suddenly realizes GracehFaceh is 15) Shit! …Where's Chris Hansen?

LOL!

“So, Mister Elektro… your screen name is Bonr6969… care to elaborate?"

Posted at

Anyhoobatank, 15
ZOM-GUH! I love putting words together. (If "Batank" is some kind of word) Why just the other day I combined "Crap" with "Sacagawea" to produce "Crapagawea", and a few days before that, "Fuck" with "October" to produce "Fuctober". And 15 is the same age I am! WHOA I think you already commented on that though… In some other thread…

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Fuctober
Nice.

I am interested in what you could have planned this month that warrants that name.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Anyhoobatank, 15
ZOM-GUH! I love putting words together. (If "Batank" is some kind of word) Why just the other day I combined "Crap" with "Sacagawea" to produce "Crapagawea", and a few days before that, "Fuck" with "October" to produce "Fuctober". And 15 is the same age I am! WHOA I think you already commented on that though… In some other thread…

allright, no neckin you two!

I added a new addition to my jacket this morning! i give you Anthrax's mascot…THE N.O.T MAN!!!

to celebrate, i also give you:

Posted at

XD, I forgot the 's' in 'Hoobastank' which is a band so Anywho + Hoobastank= Anyhoobastank! And we's the same age?! Well shoot, now we gottsa get married! =D (Which is probably legal here in PA. East Coasters are the silliest peoples!)

allright, no neckin you two!

You're not my real dad!! *Storms off*

Posted at

Fuctober
Nice.

I am interested in what you could have planned this month that warrants that name.

hmmm, I haven't used many this month… ohhh, right now I'm living in Cessnock (it's as bad as it sounds) so I could call it "Cessfuck" or "Jizznock" among others…

XD, I forgot the 's' in 'Hoobastank' which is a band so Anywho + Hoobastank= Anyhoobastank! And we's the same age?! Well shoot, now we gottsa get married! =D (Which is probably legal here in PA. East Coasters are the silliest peoples!)
Yeehaw! My granny got married at 17, ssoooo gosh dahn it I think we still have some years yet!!! Aw heck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.