Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
warefish
warefish
Posted at

An image of me from the Manly jazz festival. I chose one without all my friends next to me cause I'm too lazy to ask them permission…

warefish
warefish
Posted at

HAHA! Yeah… lol!

It's actually funny when that happens. They're normally a cold grey colour…

bittertea
bittertea
Posted at

Heil!! to the grey-blue eye peoples!! I have the same deal, I think mine are green but most people say they're greyish blue. I love how warefish looks like his illustrations, not the other way around!

So at my workplace, my co-workers little sister lost her virginity to a one night stand at a going away party for our friend. I was telling my co-worker she needs to have heart to heart with her sister and she suggested I talk with her. Hence I made this little live action comic/message,

Amongst other things I'm not so "homeless" anymore. If there's one thing I do hate though, it's being alone by myself… @_@

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Heil!! to the grey-blue eye peoples!! I have the same deal, I think mine are green but most people say they're greyish blue. I love how warefish looks like his illustrations, not the other way around!

So at my workplace, my co-workers little sister lost her virginity to a one night stand at a going away party for our friend. I was telling my co-worker she needs to have heart to heart with her sister and she suggested I talk with her. Hence I made this little live action comic/message,

Amongst other things I'm not so "homeless" anymore. If there's one thing I do hate though, it's being alone by myself… @_@
I'll keep you company, oh dark goddess of the penciled arts.

Posted at

What are you talking about? There's four of you. How could you possibly be lonely?

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

Whoa, a positive response. Last time I posted my pictures on a forum, someone
told me I wore too much make up. Thanks guys! You’ve made my lame weekend! :]

Anyhoobatank, here are three more from last night. Que montage of Grace and her weird friends!

Is that summer glau in the middle pic?

elektro
elektro
Posted at

First, anyone who gets teen pregnant definitely deserves a backhand.

Second, yay, someone my own age again.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Trying to make sense of this first thing on a holiday morning just messed up my mind. But it was worth it. lol!
Hi five for the first statements about eyes! And a contemplative stroke of the chin for the second! That made my day… :)

FUCKENEPIC!

And wow! You're wearing the same clothes! How embarrassing…

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Now my eyes look kinda black without any use of photoshop or paintshop or whatever. Huzzuh!!

bittertea
bittertea
Posted at

Oh, i just remembered i have almost same wig in blue.
will post pics if found.

AaaaHHHhh SLAY-AHhhh!!! X" D
\m/ \m/

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Pretty
Creepy
Another picture of me and Drannik:
Heh, character interation :)
Reminds me of an old pic from a while back…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Pretty
Creepy
Another picture of me and Drannik:
Heh, character interation :)
Reminds me of an old pic from a while back…

givin em yer own personal [snicker,snicker] TOUCH?!?! HAW HAW HAW! HAW HAW HAWE!

Posted at

leelo? glad to see yer not in the gutters…
esp now that it's fall ^_^

bittertea
bittertea
Posted at

Leeloo Dallas Mul-tee-pass (ps anyone know where I can find those suspenders for her alternate costume? I want to go as her for halloween this year)

hahahaha!! I love the mental-animation of Ozone inching over and plopping a hand down and grinning at the camera. sound effects and all. *wiki wiki wiki m'OPP! "heen!"

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

AHHHH! check out what i found at the fair! a mother fucking plasmatics flyer. bootled? im sure, but finding Plasmatics ANYTHING is amazing.

also found a big OVERKILL patch! fucking eh! good night!!!

*i also got to scare the shit outa some kids. heh heh heh.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

IT'S SNOWING!! i'm breaking out the sled and the husky harness two months early!!

Post script.

what you can't see is that it's still snowing.

Posted at

Pretty dogs! I wish it were snowing here. We only get a real good snow around here maybe twice every year, the rest are false alarms. I'm not looking forward to the "I really hope we get off from school tomorrow" feeling and disappointment.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I present you with my new cocked hat. Also known as a bicorn or "fore and aft".

So when do you leave for the Crimea?

The Plasmatics! I knew a photographer who did publicity shots for them. They played in all the local venues when I was in college.

Posted at

IT'S SNOWING!! i'm breaking out the sled and the husky harness two months early!!

I remember when our dog first discovered snow, she went completely batshit.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I remember when our dog first discovered snow, she went completely batshit.

our husky is built for the snow…she loves the winter…when we get drifts, she literally dives in them.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Hey i know this is kinda lame but i loved everyones dress at homecoming so (Im in the shiny green dress)

with meh date

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.