Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

afkjskksaajjd WORK

Edit: usedbooks I am glad your doggie is getting a happy ending. :]

Posted at

It's too hot, my chest hurts, either my glasses or my ears are crooked, I wanted to make an effort to be social this year and everyone mysteriously vanishes, and this chair is slowly falling apart. Why am I in such a good mood?

lba
lba
Posted at

I'm not even going to bother repeating the same rant thing again. I'm sick of it myself.

But on the plus side, I get to take off for the weekend and just relax for a day or two to visit my family and celebrate my dad's birthday. I also got free food from my boss. And free food is possibly the one thing that no matter what, always brightens my day a bit.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

i figured in life a household should always have a set of power tools.

they're soo handy!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I won two awards for last year. Highest mark in art, and second highest in digital multimedia.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I have the dog for another week. The guy who is adopting her and taking her to Alabama (I had my lines crossed about the location, heh) is out of town this week.

Everyone at the factory seems to know her anyway. They asked if I could keep her for another week for them. (They were just planning to take her back to the factory where they had a pen set up for her until her move.) I said it was no problem.

I just hope this doesn't fall through like the previous adoption leads. I think this time is more hopeful since they took her to the vet and reported her missing.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

^^^
Grats!

I think one of my friends is in love with me. WTF do you do about that?

Posted at

I was just going to go on a big rant about how much I hate Volition and Microsoft for dicking me about when all I wanted to do was make their stupid shitty Saints Row port slightly less painful by using by PS3 pad and how I finally gave up and uninstalled it, this marking the first ever time I haven't managed to get something working the way I wanted it making it even more painful of a defeat, but now it seems really insignificant.

There is pretty much no way that is going to end well.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Oh c'mon, you know you want me too BD *hip thrusts*

———–
Wow, mass effect is going up on my top favorite games list, and it's a shooter. My list is:
1.Suikoden 3
2. Persona games
3. dreamfall
4. elder scrolls
5. mother 3
6. mass effect

Pretty much RpG's with a shitload of talking do it for me. I can't believe how awful most standard rpg's for the 360 are though, even the highest rated ones are dull compared to what i've got on my ps2.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I… can't deny that. :nervous:

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Which Elder Scrolls?

Thanks to Skoolmunkee's sound advice, I'm having a blast with Oblivion. So far at level 8 with a nice self enchanted bow that does 86 points health drain, 8 points shock damage that also drains souls that I can use to recharge it. Pretty much one hit kills. But that's with the 3x modifier thanks to my current character's master sneak perks.

My cousin still thinks I'm cheating though… exploiting alchemy for money I shouldn't have at low levels and sneaking for battles that aren't supposed to be easy at low levels. Shows what he knows… Now if only I can get him to stop begging me to download this "artificial girl" game for him…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

stuff about dream
I rarely dream these days… probably I do dream, but I can't never really remeber it unless it's something very random.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

and que remark from Ozoneocean….NOW! well..least after he gets his hands outa his pants. :D

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

and que remark from Ozoneocean….NOW! well..least after he gets his hands outa his pants. :D
Oh snap! Wait for it…

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I won two awards for last year. Highest mark in art, and second highest in digital multimedia.

Wow, people really know how to make me feel like shit about stuff.

Also, I just got that allergy crap more or less worked out, and now I have a bad cold.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I said grats. :(

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I said grats. :(

Oh…there was another post above yours, I thought you were saying grats to usedbooks for getting the dog adopted.
Thanks. :)

I meant more like, my family and friends and whatnot though.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well what're they saying?
and yeah,congrats!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Nothing, for the most part.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well why does that bother you? i'm not trying to underplay it, but what i'm saying is do you think they're not aware that you feel unerappreciated, or do you think they're scorning you purposly?

Posted at

I dedicate this whole Rant, Vent, and Sharing post to the beautiful Hippie Van.

Congratulations on being awesome.

Just keep on…you know…being all awesome and whatnot.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

well why does that bother you? i'm not trying to underplay it, but what i'm saying is do you think they're not aware that you feel unerappreciated, or do you think they're scorning you purposly?

I dunno. I'm pretty sensitive. This is just something I worked really hard for, and I kind of figured that the people around me would at least be happy for me in some way. It was kind of sad, y'know? I came rushing home with this certificate, so happy to show it to my family and no one else(other than my dad, who as usual is awesome) seemed to care all that much. They can be kind of hard to talk to about stuff, so I don't really want to discuss my feelings about that with them at this point.
And one of my friends seemed to actually be mad about it(or just mad at me in general, I have no idea) but that made me feel pretty bad too.
Also, a while after I had told my dad and little sister about that my lil sis started going on about how I just sit around doing silly drawings. I mean, she's just a little kid and I think she was probably joking a bit but it was still a bit hurtful.

Thank you, Ryu. :D

It's not really a huge deal, I think I'm just stressed out what with being sick all the time lately and starting school and everything.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

aw yeah,i can see how that'd be a downer. to put it lightly aanyways. hell have they ever done anything with their lives, maby there's a little jelousy. i may be makin a mountain outa a mole hill. but somethin to consider. hell if jelousy is the case then at least ya can kinda say "hey kiss my ass, i dont wanna be stuck down with you assholes!" :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Good on you Hippie. That's a pretty amazing result!
Shows you're pretty much top of your game and heading for good things :)

Oh snap! Wait for it…
Skull said it better than I could. :P
*joins in hip thrusting dance*

————–
Bad headache -_-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.