Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Hippie, be happier… I DARE YOU, YEAH I WENT THERE, B*TCH!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I spent way too much money last night. :( Like, $70. But ends up I only have to pay my half of rent this month (instead of all of it) so I don't feel quite so bad.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

My throat really hurts. :(

:O Oh no you didn't!

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Omg i wish this could happen to me in real life ;-; I want Hitagi
Hah! what a bunch of fucking losers…
Awesome fight scenes and sugoi
Omg i wish this could happen to me in real life ;-; Alphard ~~

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

My throat really hurts. :(

:O Oh no you didn't!
YEAH, I DID.
Also, I've been going on http://listen.grooveshark.com/ starting with a song I love and following related songs…it's going great so far.
Also going full circle is pretty neat.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i just updated my ribbon rack. I'm like a junior mexican general….it'd be cooler if the air force didn't give me medals for standing around…then each one would be more close to my heart, and further from my wallet.

I also finally bought some "new" running shoes. they're the same model, only new. and therefore they have arch support.

cloudy with a chance of meatballs was slightly better than good. at least the first half.

and astro boy, looks excellent. however, he's now clothed.

I wish americans would take animation seriously. i personally have not seen anything big that was adult oriented. not hentai, but more like…anything. all american animation has overt morals, aimed at children. there are a few adult jokes that parents who are watching it will get, but no full adult oriented animations. nothing hidden, a more subtle meaning. designed to make you think and such.

i have resisted buying the zunehd so far.

Posted at

I got my gym membership today!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to answer your questions, I've been working out at home all this time.
Depending on if my brother goes out drinking w/his friends tonight, I might be able to go tonight.

It's a 24/7 access thing. I'm so excited. :DDDD

And I'm almost done designing all these characters that I needed to design. After I finish the next few up, I'm just going to work on shading them in and all that. I'll just do the places and all that jazz tomorrow.

Posted at

Sunday should be the most relaxing day of the weekend but instead I have to spend most of it trying to catch up with work. :[

I think my share-thread-topic is work. Other people always talk about working out or anime or drinkin' or headaches, but mine's work. :]

Edit: I really need to try harder to get comics done, even if other stuff is happening. This month has been so tiring though it's hard to try and make myself do art. I can't manage to update anything regularly once a week. :| October must be different! (Oh god it's already almost October)

Posted at

I think I should get a haircut, I'm starting to get hair in my mouth whenever I eat.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

October will be interesting for me. I have a lot of home work. My boyfriend's brother is getting married. Going to go to Tejas de Brazil. And then my boyfriend and I are going to do themed costumes for Halloween.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I think I should get a haircut, I'm starting to get hair in my mouth whenever I eat.

nah,it's when ya start wiping with it that ya gotta be worried about.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh god it's already almost October
October already? O_o
SHiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

You need an assistant. But then you do have a lot of days at home to do that work so… So while the weekends sometimes get eaten up you can steel some free moments during the work days? :)
————–

Long shaggy hair is good. Custard, you should take a pic and show us!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Whoohoo! Sunday! God blass football season; it gives me a reason to know which day it is.

Posted at

The temptation when working at home is to steal lots of free moments… as it is I usually don't start work til 10 or so (though, I work past 5 usually too). The hard part about the upcoming month though is that I think I will have to go in more than I will get to stay home, which means my ratio of productive days to unproductive days might shift unfavorably. :[ I really should not complain, but I usually am wondering why a half-hour meeting is dragging beyond an hour, and why everything is constatnly interrupted with tea breaks and stuff.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Great! I finally feel inspired to draw! :D
Great…It's when I have Media Studies homework to do. :|

On a plus side, according to my folder, I'm a Media stud.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Whoohoo! Sunday! God blass football season; it gives me a reason to know which day it is.
Well, you are lucky you are rooting for a local team. I'm in Cowboy country but I watch with Bears fans. Can't tell you how many times we had to go to sports bars because we don't have The Sunday Ticket. (I don't like sports bars because cigarette smoke induces minor asthma attacks in me.)

Posted at

I've been mucking about with xpadder and I've actually made SR2 playable! Not greatly, but I'm not breaking my keyboard in rage any more. I've also figured out how to use the pad instead of a keyboard and mouse for using the internet. It's a lot less comfortable, annoying, slow, and I keep forgetting where the buttons are, but I'm doing it anyway because. . . I'm stupid?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I really should not complain, but I usually am wondering why a half-hour meeting is dragging beyond an hour, and why everything is constatnly interrupted with tea breaks and stuff.

Heh, I love your cute Americanisms!

Of course, it's the tea breaks that are constantly interrupted, not the work.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i've spent the day cleaning the house. last night we discovered fleas on the husky. we checked everything, and they were only onthe husky, but we're washing everything just to be sure. gave her a flea bath, and bought carpet stuff. gave the other dog a bath, and about to give ourselves baths. (none were on us, but just in case)

the run was killer today. did my swim, and then started my run. it had been windy, so for a second i contemplated running indoors, but outside it was pretty calm, so i started. did the first 2 miles at a 7:50 pace. at that point the track loops back around and heads back…well suddenly it was very windy. and running into the wind made me feel slower. which it did, i dropped to 8:10. then on the third mile, the wind picked up enough, that it was pushing me off the sidewalk. i managed to finish with 32:30 overall, but i coulda done much better.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

none were on us, but just in case
LOL

Dog fleas don't do well on humans. I know from having cats; cat fleas (which mostly affect dogs too) aren't a problem for humans. Thank evolution, those little bodies are optimised for grazing around furry body. On humans there's not the density of hair so they fall off. Conversely, the types of fleas that annoy humans most have a tough time on cats and dogs because they can't get through the thick fur very easily… So it's not really that true about getting fleas from dogs or cats.
It can happen, but probably because they were transporting some pathetic human fleas at the time from somewhere else. You wouldn't find human fleas infesting the animal though. Now if it was a rat it'd be a different story…
I really should not complain, but I usually am wondering why a half-hour meeting is dragging beyond an hour, and why everything is constatnly interrupted with tea breaks and stuff.
Of course, it's the tea breaks that are constantly interrupted, not the work.
Meetings are pointless and waste time where I could be either doing a lot of work or doing a lot of well deserved slacking off after finishing said work -_-

At least with the tea break people stop talking about obvious stuff that would have been better in one e-mail and we start eating some tasty snacks… or at least some biscuits with tea.
…They do extend things but it does make people shut up.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I hear cat fleas don't do well with humans and will seek the first cat they find because they can't reproduce without drinking cat's blood or something…

I'm reading too much wikipedia these days. While reading stuff about psychology I ran into an article on Frotteurism. Look it up if you don't know what it is. :)
It's apparently pretty rampant in Japanese trains… so bad that they're not experimenting with cars designated for women during rush hours (I don't blame them). Hopefully that kind of stuff isn't happening anywhere else…

You can all have your tea time for all I care. Me? I'm going to take a nice long coffee break now. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Umm, what's that Lone?

*continues rubbing groin against lonnehart*

humorman
humorman
Posted at

BIGABLAN came over to my house the other day and chopped down one of my trees.

Now, I have to call the arboretum for another one.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Well, you are lucky you are rooting for a local team. I'm in Cowboy country but I watch with Bears fans. Can't tell you how many times we had to go to sports bars because we don't have The Sunday Ticket. (I don't like sports bars because cigarette smoke induces minor asthma attacks in me.)
I did that for four years, when I lived in North Carolina. And usually the game was on the smallest, most out-of-the-way, "break your neck trying to see the screen" TV.

Except I'm afraid I woulda been contributing quite mightily to yer asthma. :(

I think it's because I slept twelve hours yesterday, but I woke up at four this morning. And I have no coffee. And no money to buy coffee! Guess I can go pay with nickels and dimes when the shop down the street opens, but that ain't until seven.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.