Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
JSCervini
JSCervini
Posted at

Roll a d20. 19-20 are success. 18 and below and it's a trap.

Mettuar rolled a one. What trap should he receive?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A frag grenade.

Well, nothing in the corpse, just a frag grenade…wait, TAKE COVER!

KABOOM!!!
Uh, great, I got Bert all over me…hey, is that his wallet? Should I take the wallet?

JSCervini
JSCervini
Posted at

Sure thing.

Wallet's already been cleaned out by someone else.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You cleared out your wallet? Meh, I'll just sell the wallet.

I ate a cheese enchilada, It isn't going down easy.

Posted at

Pee.
On.
It.

I got stabbed by a walrus.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Stab it back, go for the eyes boo, go for the eyes Raask!

My DS is haunted my an evil muffin ghost.

Posted at

If it's a muffin, eat it.

I'm lazy.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wander into a town, disarm the giant live nuke in the town center, and bam! You get a new house, with a office, bed, storage room, kitchen, living room, bobblehead stand, soda machine, and a freaking robo-butler!

I just got an apple computer, and after buying it, have realized it cannot play fallout 3! And I bought the game of the year addition with all the add-ons!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Help with the creation of the MobTies flash game!

Me and the MobTies team need a good flash artist, know anyone good?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Make a clone of yourself, and then slap it silly.

A pikachu is slapping another pikachu silly, should I do anything about it? Like maybe shoot one of them and steal the others briefcase?

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Shoot a hadoken and fry both of them, then loot their bodies.

A black mage just hadoken'ed two pikachu's and is looting their bodies and doesn't see me and I have him in my crosshairs. Should I take the shot?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Shoot yourself in the foot, then run screaming into a shoe store and then order a cheese burger with curly fires.

I can't decide between choosing my class of either thief or mage for a new role-playing game on drunkduck.com. Which one?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Run to a shopping mall, and start singing pop music to hobo's outside the building.

Uh, Random just became GM, and his idea seems interesting, but much in drastic change. Should I try it out?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Start laying your own eggs from now on.

Lot a suck does really me for which. Backwards are sentences my of some, crocodiles polar scandinavian the of mind malicious the and, technology alien of because.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Hit yourself repeatedly in the head with a shovel. Either that'll fix your speech or kill you. Either way, you won't have a problem anymore.

I have an insect collection due in one of my classes by the end of the semester and I've barely started working on it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Start hunting for insects… but don't use a gun, those don't work.

The scandinvian polar crocodiles are taking over.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wish him well, then don't ask Mettaur for help. (Bad advice, cuz I'm good artist and have free time…so good advice is wish him well and ask for my help.)

Random is kinda not making me pleased with his how he's doing as GM. Not mad at him, his first time running the game, but he's just frigging strategies up for teh sake of pure randomness. Plus, he can't tell a honesty which is told first from a jokey attempt at concerned seriousness later, especially when I make it clear it's not true what I say the second time. Just making me mad now! Damn…not too bad, but it's just…well, I guess I'm not used to it yet. But come on, he doesn't even post the roles! So a guy didn't get killed because his special power, which no one knew about, saved him, wasting that turn! Argh!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Stop trying to lynch me then Old Chap!
I'm The Boss you know?

The new Mafia GM election thread isn't up yet!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.