Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

After nightmares attack Brinx gets up and walks over to nightmare who was on the ground.

"Dude what the hell did you just do? In all my days I've never seen that kind og thing before… Wow dude look terrible you need any help?"

Posted at

"uggghhh…..I don't think this taste will ever leave my mouth.." Aurora moaned, getting up. "I'm almost to the point where I'm sick of all this. I almost want to just attack everyone here and get it over with…"

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

"THAT DOES IT! send in the LAST RESORT!!" the computer thundered.

suddenly, the largest robot you could ever think of fell from the skies, shaking the ground violently upon landing.

"DAMMIT! Nightmare's wiped out! we're gonna have to pull out ALL our tricks to beat this guy!"

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Dan: "…I'm okay, people!"

suddenly, the largest robot you could ever think of fell from the skies, shaking the ground violently upon landing.

The robot mentioned above lands on Dan.

Dan: "…Well, so much for being okay!"

Posted at

Aurora's annoyance became overflowning to the point where it was just now simple anger.

"Thats it, I'm sooooo sick and tired of this crap!! UNHOLY BARRAGE!!" Aurora screamed, casting an exemetely powerful spell where it was like a glowing hail storm that rained and pounded on the Giant robot, causing massive damage for 90 hp.

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

Suddenly, a green robot with a jetpack and wings beams down, looks around and says, "Greetings, I am Arcan.Who might you be, Miss?" he aks to Aurora Moon. Then Arcan sees the giant robot, and quikly realizes the danger, and then he flies up to it with great speed, and does a barrel-roll-double-sword-slash past the giant robot, causing 60 points of damage to it

Dan
Dan
Posted at

The pounding attack upon the robot kept crushing Dan's ever part of the body. He knew he had to do something before he is turned into mashed Dan.

Dan: "It's time… the last… resort…" CRUNCH! "OOH! Damn, that hurt!"

Dan starts to search his pockets and pulls out a bag of Ranch-flavored SunChips. He rips the bag open and throws the chips into the mouth. As soon as the chips are swallowed, PopEye theme starts to play.

Dan recovers and starts to lift the giant robot in the air one-handed. He then starts to make the robot spin and hurls it into the air.

Dan: "5 feet… 10 feet… 15 feet… 30 feet… it's going… it's going… it's goooone! *Imitates crowd cheer*"

The robot's leg lands on Dan. Instant KO'ed.

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

"here nightmare, I've got 4 of 'em. Take these two full sub tanks. Now to finish off that robot." He flies into the air, creates a tornado which picks up to robot, then it tosses the robot very, very, far away, then the robot lands on a large rock, giving it the paralysed status and 50 hp damage. "Now, could one of you please tell me whats going on here?"

Posted at

*Drinks the sub tank and is recharged instantly* "Much better. Arcan, the way I understand it, some dude summoned us all to be in some werid-ass tourament, and the last one standing gets an free wish from him. But we don't want to kill each other for his enjoyment so when we didn't fight each other, he sent all this shit after us."

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

"ah, I understand. I refuse to participate in this sick game of death! I am with you, Zero! To arms, for JUSTICE!…… Now where do we go?" *Looks about the land franticly*

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx suddenly regain cousiusness and he didn't even know he wasn't consius in the first place. He looks around and sees a giant leg of some sort on Dan and that there weren't that many robots out and that Nightmare is back up and that there's a new person on the field.

"Whoa man… How long was I out? Well it doesn't matter now it's time to get back in the game!"

Brinx rushes and the battle continues.

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

*looks at Brinx* "hello, who might you be? I'm Arcan, and obviously, I'm in this hell-hole too." **sees the giant leg on Dan, then cuts it in half and blows it away with a powerful air-shockwave* "sorry I didn't realize you were there sooner, otherewise I would have helped."

Posted at

"Enkoujin! (AKA: Flaming Sword Pogo)" *jumps in the air and uses sword as a pogo stick and is covered in flames, then starts jumping on the giant robot with the sword, shashing it every time it hits until the robot explodes* "Now let us go, whatever is holding us here!"

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

"Amazing, zero. You are no doubt quite powerful." *then Arcan flies realy high and franticaly looks for a safe have for rest*

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!" *arcan slams his swords together which creats a deafaning thunder clap which destroys some of the robots, then it creatse a lightning storw along with tornadoes that totaly destroy all the remaining robots, then the tornadoes hang around creating a defensive barier around everyone*

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

*gets struck by a lightining bolt, and heals 50 hp* "now that feels much better. Now to handle the robots.." *more robots show up, but are qickly destroyed by the tornadoes. It seems that Arcan is concentrating very hard, because his crystal is glowing bright red. The lightning storm still persists too.* "I am a reploid from Neo Arcadia, to answer your query. I am a 5-star general in the army, to serve in General Harpuia's abscence. My body is just an improved version of his."

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

"… Um okay I think I got it."

Brinx turns and sees more robots coming.

"Ah come on! Where does he get all these thing's robot's'r'us? Or is it from wallmart? Still can let them have all the fun."

Brinx then leaps in the air and held up his sword and it starts to burn with emnence heat.

"HELLS ERRUPTION!!!!"

Brinx then slashes the ground and big streaks of flames goes and hits the robots. It soon finishes and they were gone and Brinx was tired.

"*Breaths heavily* Man… I think I've over did it… I need to lie down."

Brinx then collapse on the ground but is not out.

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

*uses subtank on brinx, making him feel better* "i need you to protect me while I concentrate on keeping the storm alive. Keep up the good work." *resums cocentrating on the storm which destroys alot of the robots coming in*

Arcan
Arcan
Posted at

"thank you. Now zero, guard auroura. She may need it" *while saying this, arcan looks over and sees robots behind her, which then were struck by lightning and destroyed*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.