Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Damn." He pulls out something Ceil gave him just incase this sort of thing happened. "MMZ Bio metal transport, location-Zero's power core." the item teleports and ends up in Zero's core. "If Ceil's calcalations are correct that should change him into his Z form. He'll be able to win now." Zero began to change just as expected.

Posted at

(That funny…My avater has Omega being hit by lightning)

"Hehehe. You think that will stop me?" Omega said. "You will die Computer, but first Zero will go down. Then so will Coveinant."

Posted at

Omega Turned toward Zero. "Noooooo! I won't let you!" He yelled as he dashed toward Zero.

Posted at

"Shut up!" Omega said as he tried to swing his saber at him.

Posted at

"Never!" Then RoronoaZoro Graped Omega and Thruew him at the Supercomputer.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"I had a tech device that was to upgrade your armor and systems. But I better teleport Zoro before we continue this. External teleportation system activate. Target Roronoa Zoro. GO!" Zoro then appeared next to Coveinant. "Ok any more questions."

Posted at

Omega bounced off the shield and hit the ground. "Damn him…" Omega said.

Posted at

"reeegahhhh!" Omega yelled as he shot the biggest shot At Zero. The shot Made the air Scream.

Posted at

Zero grabbed for the handle and a large green energy chain came out of it. "Woah. Let's use it. Z Chain!" The chain extended and burst through Omega's shot like it was nothing. the chain then wrapped around Omega's leg and flung him toward the shield again.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.