Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Ok, since that stuff has a seditive effect on people who are not time hunters I can talk. We is some kind of super computer who is pitting us against each other for a wish. Hold on," eats some popcorn, "now I don't have all the specifics but I think we need to help each other out to get through this."

Posted at

(last post tonight.) Omega was slamed aganted the Shield again. The shield broke and Omega grabed on to it. As Zero pulled Omega From it, Omega Thruew a peice at Zero, Hitting his Armpad.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Guess I have no choice. Teleport system on, target center of arena. R.O.C.K. system activate, ROCK ON. GO!" Coveinant in his CXS form now stands in the center of the arena. The robots, noticing the higher power level of Coveinant, attack him. He takes care of them but there are more coming intot the arena. "DAMN!" He grabs Zero and shoots the weakest part of the sheild. the sheild is destroyed and the computer has no choice but to send the fighters in the arena before it gets damaged. The two stand next to a sedated Zoro in the room. "That was too close," he reverts to his normal state, "but now we have some time to really talk. It'll be a while before that sheild is back up and running."

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"hold still." Coveinant touches Zero's chest and he returns to normal. "This," showing the biometal MMZ, "is what changed you. It was designed by someone you'll really like later on. It is designed to give you all the abilities you'll have later. I suggest you keep it, you never know when someone from my era will appear." The rest of the night Coveinant told Zero of the many things to come and a bit more on himself. (this is really my last post, I'm sick and I have to sleep)

Posted at

A s**t load of bats flew all to a rooftop of a tall building or something and Kain (as his young self) was formed. "Thats the last time i fly thru a country kitchen cafe'" Kain looked around "were am I?"

Posted at

Omega get's up. "So… Another to die!!!" Omega said as he sees Kain.

Posted at

Zero saw through the monitor that Omega was back up. "I have to get back down there." Zero said as he tapped on the teleporter.

Coveinant: "What are you doing! Zero wait!"

"Sorry" Zero said as he was teleported out and returned to the arena.

"Omega, Fight me!"

Posted at

"Oh? You want to figth me again? Hehehehe." Said Omega as he launched himself at Zero. Omega punched Zero in the gut repitly for a mintend then Zero did a roundhouse kick apon Omega's head. Omega crashed into the ground and pulled out his buster.

Posted at

Omega Started blasting. every blast was slashed into two by Zero. Zero then started walking up to Omega while still slahing the blasts. The two meet at there Swords Slashed agants one another.

Posted at

"Peace? Hahahahaha! you make me laugh." Omega said. "I'm the perfect Reploid. You reploids who have emotions are weak and must be destoryed!" He then sent a slash that ran across the ground at Zero.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Ah great. Better watch to make sure this goes ok. I'd hate to be not to exsist. Also, Zero appears to have forgotten about me already." (Uh Nightmare, in the previous sequence in CJ, I meet Zero and X)

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Ah come on, I can't fight this idiot. He is from about thousand years before me, plus he's sedated." "I don't care." "Fine, then deal with this." hurls Z-disc at the computer. It zaps Coveinant with a bolt of -1400 watts (the opposite charge of lightning). Coveinant goes into his ultimate form. "R.O.C.K. system activate. ROCK ON." Coveinant changes into his CXS ultimate form. "Zero, you wanna switch me. I have a grudge with Omega." (So you guys know I will have a full sprite sheet of this form in a while. but it is an even sweeter version of CXS. Also I have the first part of my next avie ready, thanks to Rage, I just need someone with photoshop to edit it)

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

"Ok, Zoro is sedated so he wouldn't even make an interesting fight." Coveinant jump high enough to repel off the computer. He draws his mege-saber. And pushing off, cutting off a small peice of the computer as he moves (remember that the sheild is not fully restored yet), readies to attack.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.