Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I love all of God's creatures, you silly goose! <3

Posted at

I eat oatmeal, just not for breakfast, cause I don't eat breakfast. Similarly I sometimes eat waffles or pancakes or cereal or buttered toast but never for breakfast, vis a vis the point I just made about not eating breakfast.

herio
herio
Posted at

evill cassont it was vengeful it burned me with its cholait

herio
herio
Posted at

it waspain full so i ate anther one

Posted at

omigod! am i the only one who eats oatmeal for breakfast? I <3 oatmeal so much! You guys should try it for breakfast sometime. You'll so totally love it! especially if you put brown sugar on it!

I like hot oatmeal when it's especially cold outside. But I don't have it for breakfast- lunch or supper, sure. I dig it. Porridge, too. ;)

Posted at

I haven't had oatmeal in ages…

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

A mouthful of computer keys.

(I feel asleep at the computer again.)

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Microwaved slice of pizza and crab meat.

Cosmo
Cosmo
Posted at

cookies!! :p i couldnt be assed making something to eat so i snacked :(

Posted at

I'm suffering serious withdrawls from msn and photoshop… thanks to my comptuer problems (can only go on the net, can't even play my games anymore)…

so I've been doing ANYTHING to keep myself from going nuts… and that induced making apple pies, brownies, and all other sorts of sweets at 4 AM in the morning and stuff like that… so I had an slice of apple pie with icecream, and some brownies as my breakfast. I'm kinda tired but I'm up solely on a sugar high now.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I accidently drank some water from the water bottle i was gonna sell tomorrow……>_> im currently in pain as i type.

Posted at

I grab a bunch of packaged food and eat it during class as I get hungry.

I've always wanted to eat fast food resturant breakfast though…or a really generic white person breakfast…actually, chinese breakfasts are pretty good too. Those yow dzah gwai thingies rock my world.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've always wanted to eat fast food resturant breakfast though…
That's a crap way to start the day.
I accidently drank some water from the water bottle i was gonna sell tomorrow……>_> im currently in pain as i type.
Huh?

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I've always wanted to eat fast food resturant breakfast though…
That's a crap way to start the day.
Huh?
I didnt have anything to eat so i drank from a waterbottle i got from the creek, Jesus Christ that stuff made my insides spew out in the toiler.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

OUch! I wouldn't go drinking water from a creek. Some dude might have pissed in it a mile upstream or something.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I've always wondered why you guys call them "sodas"… I know the fashion used to be to mix fizzy 'soda-water' with whisky, vodka etc… But that still doesn't explain the name. Is it something to do with Sodium?
We call them "soft drinks", also "fizzy drinks", or maybe even "carbonated beverage"!

Check this out. Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands. ;)

My favorite breakfast is at Perkin Restaraunts. Double bacon eggs benedict, breakfast potatoes, mamoth blueberry muffin, and a diet coke. :)

Posted at

The perfect breakfast would probably be…an omlete, cup of coffee, and a glass of chocolate milk. yum.

Today I had a piece of bread and an apple.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I had oatmeal with brown sugar again. And again I used food coloring to make it pink. The pink makes it awesome.

Posted at

I can testify the (at least partail) inaccuracy of that map in the fact that it colors in Orange and Seminole counties in Florida (my home counties) as places where people say "Coke", and having lived here almost my whole life and known many people I can say I've never known anyone to call sodas Cokes (except for when they were specifically talking about Coca-Cola.).

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That's bloody amaizing! Ha! It's bizare…
Thanks for that :)

As for breakfast… My milk was off to day. It went into my tea mug is a liquid state, but as soon as it entered the hot water, it turned solid, in a huge, gooey white clump. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww……

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

i eat rice all the time.

yep. rice. asian food.

Posted at

as for the soda pop thing. that map's pretty much true. when i lived up northeast it was soda. moving down south(to the heart of cokeland-no less) it was coke.

this am, it's rice soup for me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.