Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

>some hot girl thats crazy like me
>not scared to eat in front of me
>any race
>beautiful smile.
>love to watch football on a sunday!!!!!!
……..and thats my girlfriend : )

Posted at

from your mom.

it's my best picture =(

Posted at

from your mom.

it's my best picture =(

I don't know… you're not blinking and looking side to side in that particular picture, so it automatically loses points

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

1) An excruciatingly bad sense of humor
2) Totally self counscious of who she is, really uncomfortable in her own skin.
3) No confidence in her abilites, yet not humble by any means
4) Someone who likes to be someone else
5) Inarticulate and unintellegent
6) Extremly unfreindly, tells the most offensive, uncomfortable jokes all the time.

Why? Because, no offense, making a list is dumb. When you find the right person, they will be everything you never knew you always wanted.

Throw your list away. Now.;)

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I agree…and i never would have been able to write a list, let alone a realistic one, just based on what i wanted. Only retrospectively, and with who I have now, can I make a list…but uh, looking over it again, it was less of a list and more of a series of small paragraphs -explaining- things about him…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

NO!
Here's a new list:

*sexy
*sexy and more sexy
*nice and sexy
*sexier than me
*sexy legs

that is all.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

my list would be

-Be able to make and put up with the dumb jokes/antics my friends and I throw around

-At the same time, able to be thoughtful and mature

-She's gotta be passionate about art and music.

-She can't be too high maintainence, cause I'm not particularly rich in allowance

-Most importantly, her and me have to be on the same wavelength. Even if a girl had all the previous attributes, but wasn't on the same vibe as me, i don't think it'd work out. Then again, if she had none of the previous attributes, but was on that same wavelength, it might work

Posted at

6) Extremly unfreindly, tells the most offensive, uncomfortable jokes all the time.

Looks like we are perfect for each other, JERKFACE! Ha ha ha I called you a jerkface love me I am ugly!

Posted at

Come on skool, you're getting your low selfesteem all over the place.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Okay, so, seriously, I just joined OkCupid last week because I'm tired of dating my friends… it ends poorly. And basically what that means is that I've been thinking about what I'm looking for on a daily basis. So my list is getting longer, and longer, and more specific… Just for the sake of itself.

But all I've really decided at this point is that I don't want someone in theatre. Been there, done that, SO over it.

And I want someone who'll play Scrabble with me and give me a challenge.

Posted at

you have to pay to get hooked up in that site?

Posted at

And I want someone who'll play Scrabble with me and give me a challenge.

If that's not a Literati challenge, I've never heard one.

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

you have to pay to get hooked up in that site?

Yeah, like I'm going to pay to confirm what a loser I am. No, it's totally free.

And so far I've been propositioned by three couples looking for a threesome and one overweight lady trucker… so for the entertainment value alone…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Why? Because, no offense, making a list is dumb. When you find the right person, they will be everything you never knew you always wanted.

Throw your list away. Now.;)
The thing is it's not really a list of what they must have to apply for the position, more a bunch of subjective qualities you think you'd like to see in another person, in a sort of ideal way. ie. it's just a bit of fun, not a reflection on reality. Your list reflects how someone sees themself.

If you took this kind of thing seriously though, it reminds me of those stupid things they write in job adds: "must be extremely outgoing, ambitious go getter, a guru and a master in the skills we require, really wonderful at social networking and perfect communication and customer relations! Interfacing with customers must actually be a pleasure for them!" -Job: tech support in a local council office…

You know the kind of thing… Adds for the stupidest jobs that make you feel idiotic and inadequate. lol!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Scrabble is great when you can spell… I always forget "unnecessary"! OMG I almost got it right that time, I just forgot the extra "n"! I'm usually good at using words that make my opponents cry for a dictionary, blaming me for being a cheat. I remember once I was playing a friend while we we looking after a huge second-hand bookshop. I put down grifter, which put us on a hours long search for the elusive dictionary section in the massive warehouse size place (it was a warehouse actually)… It was quite an adventure, we forged between mazes of shelves and tottering piles of books. We came across all sorts of treasures. I found the pirate section in a hidden alcove (I really did!). We squeezed between gaps in shelves to get to other rows and in strange cut-off areas in the middle of rows to see what had ended up there… Along the way we found things like a moth eaten silk top hat, and old perished 1930's motorcycle goggles.

We did find the dictionaries in the end and I was RIGHT!

Posted at

Who doesn't know the word grifter? Thats silly.

Those are some pretty awesome discoveries, I'd totally wear 1930's motorcycle goggles all the time, with the scarf and everything. And I'd grow out a sinister moustache and continue to tie women to railroad tracks

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Who doesn't know the word grifter? Thats silly.
Ha! Not in Australia… It just doesn't exist here. :(
Plus, my opponent was a Serbian. ;) It is a valid scrabble word though.
I bought those goggles in the end! They're a bit weird though, the lenses are round. I used them for metal work for a while.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Your list reflects how someone sees themself.

Interesting theory. Or, I could have just taken sub's original list and tried to say the complete opposite.
Not everything is psychology. Some things are just smartassery. ;)

Posted at

All I know is that I can be a difficult and moody person at times. I can be repetitive, I rant, and at times I'm needy. I'm awkward, sometimes clueless, and oftentimes act rather silly. Sometimes I'm very quick tempered while other times I'm mellow.

So all I want in a boyfriend is someone who can love and accept me for who I am. And if I can do the same and we're both happy with each other's company, then it's all good. :)

That and he's of legal age. Bonus points if he lets me call him silly willy widdle names and draw hearts and bunnies on him~

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Well… let's see what I can come up with

- Modesty. Not really big on girls that show off heaps of skin
- Laziness. I do not like going out too often (Mainly because I can't) and I've never been an active kid
- Natural beauty. Don't care if she puts on make up or not. No cosmetic surgery either. If she looks good how she is, she shouldn't have to change it (And over the years, I have learnt that my sense of beauty is not as high standard as many)
- She eats. I hate girls that starve themselves. I mean, I am skinny, but I just don't have a big appetite
- She's petite. My body was not designed for big girls. They would crush me. I am under 60kg, so I'd like it if she was too (Up to 68kg I usually go)
- Chastity. Not an absolute demand (Don't want to go through the entire relationship without at least getting to second base) but a girl that absolutely demands sex 24/7 just doesn't sound that appealing. Sometimes I just like to lie there with her. Also, I tire easily
- Lack of piercings. Ear lobes are fine, but all the others I find kinda scary (Especially in the crotch area)
- Withdrawn personality. I do not like a girl who has to draw attention to herself. That's why I usually look at the goths, emos, nerds, etc. because they tend to prefer to be away from crowded places.

And yeah, that's what I like

Posted at

All I know is that I can be a difficult and moody person at times. I can be repetitive, I rant, and at times I'm needy. I'm awkward, sometimes clueless, and oftentimes act rather silly. Sometimes I'm very quick tempered while other times I'm mellow.

awww we still wuv you, bk

hat
hat
Posted at

Someone who doesn't need to be with you 24/7.
I want free time!

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

I look for the sexy looks and the chest . . . I like the big chests . . .

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.