Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

hmm… let's see…

-Not a must, but I love video games, comics, movies, and teh internets in general, so it'd be nice if they liked it too. Otherwise I dunno what we'd do together while just hanging out.
-Must love zombies.
-I love hanging out. Not doing anything but just playing video games or watching movies or just bullshitting. It'd be nice if they liked it too.
-Has a passion. I don't care what he's passionate about, but there's got to be some fire there for something.
-Easy going. I don't wanna control the relationship, but I don't wanna be controlled either.

so no bondage? eh? check!

Oh? Who ever said I wasn't into the bondage?

Me and my ex

It creeps me out how many of the people here have "sexy" as a requirement (disregarding Ozone, that was given. Just being with him qualifies you as being sexy) or something along those lines. Are physical looks that important?

Posted at

haha
i didn't know bondage leather comes in red

i don't think physical look are THAT important. looks can only get you so far when it comes to a relationship. after awhile you're gonna have to talk to that person. And if she/he's really annoying, you've got a problem.

Posted at

haha
i didn't know bondage leather comes in red

everything that has to do with bondage comes in all colors now. ;)

Posted at

Come on skool, you're getting your low selfesteem all over the place.

I was making a joke in direct response to Spang's post! :)

If anything I have a much higher valuation of myself now than I did even a month ago. So there! I'm too good for most people, that's all. It's something everyone else has to accept. Also I am a pretty good cook.

All I know is that I can be a difficult and moody person at times. I can be repetitive, I rant, and at times I'm needy. I'm awkward, sometimes clueless, and oftentimes act rather silly. Sometimes I'm very quick tempered while other times I'm mellow.

Oh come on everybody does that. T_T If I lived in Canadia I'd let you draw pictures on me (but that's it).

Posted at

Oh come on everybody does that. T_T If I lived in Canadia I'd let you draw pictures on me (but that's it).

*subculture thinks (i wonder if that's considered 2nd base)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It creeps me out how many of the people here have "sexy" as a requirement (disregarding Ozone, that was given. Just being with him qualifies you as being sexy)
This either means I'm quite cool, or desperate and alone… :)

Well at least I'm not Glarg, that's one thing to be thankful for!

Posted at

awww we still wuv you, bk

Awww!

I promise I'll draw nicer bunnies on you. :D

As a side note, I just realized there's a reference in there from the Utena movie. Draw on your boyfriend's back but make sure he doesn't have swimming class the next day. Although I can't seem to remember what that meant…if it meant anything at all.

Posted at

aurora, the bondage mistress!

*cracks whip* lol

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I want a girl who can put her legs behind her head and who recognizes me as the One True God.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I want a girl who can put her legs behind her head and who recognizes me as the One True God.

Good luck with that. :P

Posted at

It creeps me out how many of the people here have "sexy" as a requirement (disregarding Ozone, that was given. Just being with him qualifies you as being sexy)
This either means I'm quite cool, or desperate and alone… :)

Well at least I'm not Glarg, that's one thing to be thankful for!

It means that you're so cool that the person you are with would automatically be considered the definition of sexy.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It means that you're so cool that the person you are with would automatically be considered the definition of sexy
There, you all heard it! It's true. ;)
Now, who want's to be sexy?

SpANG's dead right about lists in a realistic sense. People are nicer than ideals, and sometimes the ones that fit the ideals don't turn out to be all you hoped for.

Posted at

man… men are pervs. ;) Love ya'll.

what I look for in a man:
* One who isn't afraid of me when I'm holding the butcher's knife.
* One with a decent sense of humor. Jokes are good and all but one who relies on it too much will have his throat cut open.
* Someone who is emotonally and physically strong.
* A pervert. What can I say? I like physical relationships.
* Healthy.
* Ready to walk around with me when I need to get out and do stuff.

Hm… think I basically just discriped my recent bf. >.>;;; :D

Posted at

It means that you're so cool that the person you are with would automatically be considered the definition of sexy.

Wouldn't that mean that in light of Ozone's revised list, he has NO standards?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Skool is out to ruin me :(

But I can still win!
OK, how's this? I couldn't possibly apply arbitrary unrealistic ideals onto a real person, instead I take them as they are and let the cool in me bring out the sexiness in them… Eh? eh?

I think I just made a stronger case for "desperate". -_-

Posted at

Mainly just a good overall personality.

Posted at

hmm

what do I look for in a GF/BF

* isn't easily offended, that bugs the crap outta me.
*some one I can laugh with, and can just be crazy with.
* some one who actully wants to go out and DO things.
* loyal, and won't flirt behind my back.
* Likes paranomal? occult.
* likes comics, thats a MUST
* has a hobbie other than video games, (nothing wrong with video games, love them my self, but..just needs something else)
* kinda and has the patience of a monk
* glasses.

haheaheaehae

yeah….

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

I still wuv you Ozone. :3

-W

Posted at

hahaha
i can feel the wuv in this thread

Posted at

oooh I forgot one of the most important qualities!!!!
he (…. or she… if someday I become a lesbian…) has to like DAVID BOWIE!!!!
seriously!! it's one of those things that really defines a lot about one's personality (I've never met a normal bowie fan…)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

hahaha
i can feel the wuv in this thread

This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.